Sign in to follow this  
CA_7

*** Official LOST Thread ***

Yep, rerun.

House of the Rising Sun

Walt and the others are shocked when Michael is brutally beaten, but only Jin and Sun know the truth about the attack; Kate, Jack, Sawyer and Sayid argue about where the survivors should set up their camp.

ETA: I'd hit it.

:doh: :wub: :pointstosky:

I miss my Claire Avatar

Fock Lost. :doh:

HTH!

I agree, I used to look forward to it, but with a new one every 3rd show, it's gotten a little stale.

Jesus people, quit your bitching... LOST has about 22-25 new episodes a year and to show them during a 40-42 TV season, there WILL be repeats...

Jesus people, quit your bitching... LOST has about 22-25 new episodes a year and to show them during a 40-42 TV season, there WILL be repeats...

No kidding, you know a show is good when people want a new Ep every week.

No kidding, you know a show is good when people want a new Ep every week.

Sorry Cdub, you're 85% less interesting w/out your Claire avatar. :banana:

Fixored. :rolleyes:

Next two episode "previews":

LOST - "The Whole Truth" - Sun wrestles with the thought of telling Jin a newfound secret that threatens to upset the entire balance of the survivors' community. Meanwhile, Locke enlists Ana Lucia to interrogate the prisoner in order to extract more information than he, Jack or Sayid could, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

LOST- "Lockdown" - When the hatch suddenly takes on a life of its own, Locke is forced to enlist the help of an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Ana Lucia, Sayid and Charlie go off into the jungle to find out the truth about Henry, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 29 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.