Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

Larry Allen to Seattle?

(KFFL) Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Seattle Seahawks may show some interest in free agent OL Larry Allen (Cowboys). Allen could take over at the spot vacated when the team lost OG Steve Hutchinson

Didn't he fail his physical last year? Imagine the stress and lack of exercise if he actually has to move to another state far far away. I'm just gasping for air thinking about it. If I were 450 lbs that might be tough.

Don't do it Seattle

Didn't he fail his physical last year? Imagine the stress and lack of exercise if he actually has to move to another state far far away. I'm just gasping for air thinking about it. If I were 450 lbs that might be tough.

Don't do it Seattle

Yea but 225 lbs pressed 56 times at the pro bowl comp was impressive.

Detroit Free Press "The Lions are reportedly interested in offensive lineman Larry Allen, whom Dallas released Tuesday. Allen's agent, Marvin Demoff, did not return messages seeking comment."

The Lions could definitely use him. I still think he has a couple good years left . Offensive lineman seem to have a longer career, look at Ray Brown.

Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms with free agent OG Larry Allen (Cowboys), pending a physical. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

49ers | L. Allen contract update

Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:52:29 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports free agent OG Larry Allen (Cowboys) signed a two-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers believed to be worth between $4 million and $5 million per year. The deal is contingent upon Allen passing a physical and then signing the contract.

Pending the physical :D . Like I asked in an earlier post...didn't he fail his physical last year?

49ers | L. Allen contract update

Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:52:29 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports free agent OG Larry Allen (Cowboys) signed a two-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers believed to be worth between $4 million and $5 million per year. The deal is contingent upon Allen passing a physical and then signing the contract.

Larry owns a home in the Bay Area and am sure this was a big factor

yeaaaa larry allen!!

I guess this means we gave up any chance of drafting Ferguson

:no: Ferguson is a tackle and Allen is a guard. The Niners can use them both.

Good news for A.Smith, Barlow, and Gore owners. Glad I don't have any of the three.

If he wanted to go to the bay area why the hell did oakland not get involved, dont understand this signing by Allen, guess he does not care about winning anymore. I figured when you have made as much money as some of these veterans they would want to play for a chance to win, I guess not

If he wanted to go to the bay area why the hell did oakland not get involved, dont understand this signing by Allen, guess he does not care about winning anymore. I figured when you have made as much money as some of these veterans they would want to play for a chance to win, I guess not

its not like he's never won any superbowls, hes getting paid good and he gets to play close to home. Makes sense to me.