Sign in to follow this  
Captian America

Seahawk Fans

Seattle Seahawks and their fans new CD moves up to number 2 on Billboards top 40!

The Seattle Seahawks and their fans new CD now have the fastest selling CD in music history. Following in the footsteps of Barry Manilow who took his new CD to #1 by redoing songs of the 50's, The Seahawk Fans

have redone some classic songs and it seems to be on it's way to being the hottest selling CD of all time.

Below is a list of the songs on the CD and the artist who originaly had a hit with the song.

1. Cry Like A Baby - The Box Tops

2. Crying Time - Ray Charles

3. Crying - Roy Orbison

4. Cry Me A River - Joe Cocker

5. Crying In The Chapel - Elvis Presley

6. Cry - Ronnie Dove

7. Crying In The Rain - Everly Brothers

8. Cry Baby Cry - Angels

9. Cried Like A Baby - Bobby Sherman

10.Cry Baby - Bonnie Sisters

11.Cry To Me - Betty Harris

12.Crying Again - Oak Ridge Boys

13.Cry!, Cry!, Cry! - Johnny Cash

14.Cry Myself To Sleep - Judds

15.Cry-Baby Heart - George Morgan

16.Cryin', Prayin', Watin', Hopin' - Hank Snow

17.Crying My Heart Out Over You - Ricky Skaggs

18.Crying Shame - Michael Johnson

19.Crying Over You - Webb Pierce

20.There's a Tear in My Beer - Hank Williams

This hot new CD can be found at Wal-Mart, Target, and almost every music store or can be ordered on-line at www.CryingSeahawkFans.net

Must....resist....urge....to....respond...as.....I.....would.....on.....Geek Board....... :clap: :mad: :banana: :first:

:counttoten:

Since you have challenged our honor, I must challenge you to a duel. I challenge you to a stabbing contest. Since you started this mess, I get to go first. Let me know when you want to do this. Thanks.

Philly Bear I like you and for you with your order I will throw in free 2 bonus tracks.

Tears On My Pillow - Little Anthony & The Imperials

Tear Time - Dave & Sugar

Thanks for your order remember Copying to resale is against the law. :banana:

Philly Bear I like you and for you with your order I will throw in free 2 bonus tracks.

Tears On My Pillow - Little Anthony & The Imperials

Tear Time - Dave & Sugar

Thanks for your order remember Copying to resale is against the law. :banana:

OK. I guess that is a NO to the stabbing contest. I can make it a bit easier for you. Just send me a photo of you playing Spin the Bottle with your mother. I promise that it won't show up on the internet for at least a couple of days.

Thanks.

OK. I guess that is a NO to the stabbing contest. I can make it a bit easier for you. Just send me a photo of you playing Spin the Bottle with your mother. I promise that it won't show up on the internet for at least a couple of days.

Thanks.

Yea but in all fairness my mother is hot! :banana:

Yea but in all fairness my mother is hot! :banana:

Well, you would have to assume that Miss America was hot.

Well, you would have to assume that Miss America was hot.

Since MISS America means she isn't married, are you implying that Capt America is a bastard?

Nicely done! :banana: :bench:

Since MISS America means she isn't married, are you implying that Capt America is a bastard?

Nicely done! :ninja: :banana:

I don't think so, usually when someone calls me that it is preceeded by Rat or Dirty so you see he was being nice. :bench:

Does the import of this album have "When Doves Cry" by Prince ? :ninja:

Yes but the title was changed to 'When Seahawks Cry" and it also includes Tears in Seattle a remake of " Tears In Heaven" by Eric Clapton but we like to encourage you to buy the American version to help us pay for the high price of gas.

PhillyBear I read your post and I really think you should buy the CD and get over it. I mean it's been over 2 months now let it go unless your afraid that was the Seahawks only chance to win a Superbowl and you can't stop crying about it. Life goes on my Steelers won but my life hasn't changed I still have to pay bills and look forward to next year so let it go and hope to go back to the Superbowl. :cheers:

PhillyBear I read your post and I really think you should buy the CD and get over it. I mean it's been over 2 months now let it go unless your afraid that was the Seahawks only chance to win a Superbowl and you can't stop crying about it. Life goes on my Steelers won but my life hasn't changed I still have to pay bills and look forward to next year so let it go and hope to go back to the Superbowl. :rolleyes:

FFToday was down during the playoffs. We ended up rehashing history a bit with a couple of threads. Believe me, the game is very much in the past, and the draft is coming up quickly.

It was nice to see that many people that watched the game also believe that Seattle got screwed.

Congrats on the win.

It was nice to see that many people that watched the game also believe that Seattle got screwed.

Congrats on the win.

I'm an Eagles fan and if what happened to Seattle had happened to us I would be mad for the rest of my life. It's better to lose by 3pts and beat yourselves like we did than have the game stolen from you by poor officiating. Mike Holmgren hasn't gotten over it and the fans shouldn't be expected to either. When you care about your squad things hurt and no team in the history of the NFL Championship game has ever gotten boned like the Seahawks. No Steeler fan(and most that I know aren't) should be bragging. You were handed a game that you didn't deserve to win and Seattle wasn't given a chance to win.

High class congratulating them on the win. I wouldn't. :rolleyes:

steelers won.. get over it. a great team can overcome bad calls from refs or any other obstacles. the steelers got over the bad calls against the colts with polamolu's int over turned. steelers deserved to win. Seahawks are a great team, but the refs didnt lose it for them.

FFToday was down during the playoffs. We ended up rehashing history a bit with a couple of threads. Believe me, the game is very much in the past, and the draft is coming up quickly.

Congrats on the win.

Phillybear, if you have a wife and kids, go hug them. If you don't have a girlfriend, find one. Anything that will help you get this game out of your head. Cause it is obvious it consumes most of your waking hours.

Someway somehow, you have to come to grips with this.

Congrats on the win.

Thanks Phillybear and good luck to the hawks this year. I have had Jackson on my teams for a couple of years as well as Hasselbeck couldn't get Alexander because when he was available I was drafting late because of Superbowl appearances. As for as those who voted probably 2/3s of them are Steeler haters.

It's funny they didn't see Ben get pushed from behind on the IT return or see Hasselbeck stick the ball right in front of an injured Steeler's face after he made a 1st down and no penalty was called on either play.

Enjoyed talking to you and congradulations on a great season and this year might be the year for your Hawks to "Get-R-Dun" <_<

Well if you cry babies still want to cry about the Steelers cageing the hawks in the Superbowl. I bumbed this up for you. ;)

Would Steeler fans complain had they lost the INDY game due to the bad officiating?? Oh, no, of course not, they are steeler fans. Give me a break. Enjoy the Super Bowl, even if it is tainted. :cheers:

Would Steeler fans complain had they lost the INDY game due to the bad officiating?? Oh, no, of course not, they are steeler fans. Give me a break. Enjoy the Super Bowl, even if it is tainted. :first:

Would we cry about the game yes but the point is we were good enough to win even with the bad calls going against us that's the difference of a Great Team and a good team. If we lost we would have complained for about a week or two, but ten weeks ha ha ha gimmie a break. The sad thing is that you Seahawk fans are so scared and insecure that you'll never get to the Superbowl again in your lifetime, that you have to keep crying how close you came. I really feel sorry for you, and you know it's true because I haven't read one post that said wait until next year we will win it all. You just walk around crying with your head down, here's a little word of advise for you ( Only The Strong Survive ) so raise your head wipe your eyes and take a deep breath and say Next Year Is Our Year and get on with your life.

Would we cry about the game yes but the point is we were good enough to win even with the bad calls going against us that's the difference of a Great Team and a good team. If we lost we would have complained for about a week or two, but ten weeks ha ha ha gimmie a break. The sad thing is that you Seahawk fans are so scared and insecure that you'll never get to the Superbowl again in your lifetime, that you have to keep crying how close you came. I really feel sorry for you, and you know it's true because I haven't read one post that said wait until next year we will win it all. You just walk around crying with your head down, here's a little word of advise for you ( Only The Strong Survive ) so raise your head wipe your eyes and take a deep breath and say Next Year Is Our Year and get on with your life.

First, the Steelers are hardly a great team, a good team yes but they will never be compared with the NFL greats of the past. Second, the Steelers were good enough to beat Indy no doubt. Hell, any team can be beat on any given day, but the next time you want to convince yourself that they were really great and able to overcome the refs, just watch the Vanderjat field goal attempt again. The fact all you Steeler fans have to get involved in these types of threads is because deep down you know the win was not legit so you have to keep convincing yourselves anbd the rest of the football world that it was. Third, keep your sympathy. Like I said, enjoy the tainted win. Oh by the way, the Seahawks will win it all next year; that does that make you feel better? :wacko:

the Seahawks will win it all next year

The curse of the SuperBowl runner up is a powerful thing to overcome. The Eagles completely fell apart last year. Besides, the league has proven for many, many years, they are out to screw the Seahawks.

:thumbsdown:

You just walk around crying with your head down, here's a little word of advise for you ( Only The Strong Survive ) so raise your head wipe your eyes and take a deep breath and say Next Year Is Our Year and get on with your life.

It's still early in the offseason. Hell, we haven't even reached the draft yet. We still have many long months of non activity to look forward too. This seems to be a topic of interest among non-Seahawks fans even after "all this time". These threads simply will not die. :ninja:

Besides, I am sure Pittsburgh fans did not stop celebrating 2 days after the parade. B)

Still celebrating.... :thumbsup:

And the last time the Steelers lost a Superbowl, yes I did stop the weeping after a couple weeks. Don't you guys have life outside of football to help put this loss behind you?????

There are a ton of Steeler haters, especially Steeler fan haters. You either love em or you hate them. The comments on this board have always reflected that.

Just let someone have the nerve to say Big Ben is a good QB, you will have pages and pages of posts telling you he sucks.

Still celebrating.... :ninja:

And the last time the Steelers lost a Superbowl, yes I did stop the weeping after a couple weeks. Don't you guys have life outside of football to help put this loss behind you?????

There are a ton of Steeler haters, especially Steeler fan haters. You either love em or you hate them. The comments on this board have always reflected that.

Just let someone have the nerve to say Big Ben is a good QB, you will have pages and pages of posts telling you he sucks.

There may be plenty of Steeler haters, but I am not one of them. The last time the Steelers lost a Super Bowl you had no one to blame but Neil O'Donnell and his INT's. If Hasselbeck threw the game away Seahawk fans, me included, would shrug and say so be it. However, the refs robbed us Hawk fans of possible win, they robbed America of a decent game, and they robbed PITT fans of a legit win. We all lost.

There may be plenty of Steeler haters, but I am not one of them. The last time the Steelers lost a Super Bowl you had no one to blame but Neil O'Donnell and his INT's. If Hasselbeck threw the game away Seahawk fans, me included, would shrug and say so be it. However, the refs robbed us Hawk fans of possible win, they robbed America of a decent game, and they robbed PITT fans of a legit win. We all lost.

Hey I don't feel robbed, the problem with you Seahawk Fans is that you don't realize that Officials, Umpires, and Referees are all part of the Games we play or watch. How many times while watching a football game do you notice the official getting in the way of a runner and forcing him to run around him and getting tackled. How many times did you notice the official getting hit with a pass or blocking a defender or receiver accidently. They are part of the game, do they make mistakes?, yes but this is part of the game. Was it 2 or 3 years ago a bad call against the Giants knocked them out of the playoffs? Did Giant Fans cry for 10 weeks ? NO! they showed class. The Seahawks didn't lose because of any bad calls which I'm still waiting for one of you to try to deny Ben being pushed from behind on that interception return and this was clearly seen by everybody, ( but no penalty). The Seahawks lost because the Steelers had a couple of big plays that beat them. 1. the long pass by Ben, 2. Parker's record breaking run, 3. The pass by Antwan to Ward for a TD. So inconclusion you should be asking where was the pass defense on that throw by Ben, how could Parker cut inside and run for 75 yards, and where was the pass defense on Antwan's throw. But instead of putting the blame on the defense for a couple of bad plays, for the reason you lost, you decided let's blame the officials and cry about how we got robbed. :first:

Oh And Happy Easter. :)

Hey I don't feel robbed, the problem with you Seahawk Fans is that you don't realize that Officials, Umpires, and Referees are all part of the Games we play or watch. How many times while watching a football game do you notice the official getting in the way of a runner and forcing him to run around him and getting tackled. How many times did you notice the official getting hit with a pass or blocking a defender or receiver accidently. They are part of the game, do they make mistakes?, yes but this is part of the game. Was it 2 or 3 years ago a bad call against the Giants knocked them out of the playoffs? Did Giant Fans cry for 10 weeks ? NO! they showed class. The Seahawks didn't lose because of any bad calls which I'm still waiting for one of you to try to deny Ben being pushed from behind on that interception return and this was clearly seen by everybody, ( but no penalty). The Seahawks lost because the Steelers had a couple of big plays that beat them. 1. the long pass by Ben, 2. Parker's record breaking run, 3. The pass by Antwan to Ward for a TD. So inconclusion you should be asking where was the pass defense on that throw by Ben, how could Parker cut inside and run for 75 yards, and where was the pass defense on Antwan's throw. But instead of putting the blame on the defense for a couple of bad plays, for the reason you lost, you decided let's blame the officials and cry about how we got robbed. :thumbsup:

Oh And Happy Easter. :)

1- Parker's record breaking run? Go look at the replay in slow mo and wacth a steeler OL with his hands right up in Tatupu's grill. Guess what? No call Hmmmm

2- The Randle El pass doesn't happen if the leavy doesn't call the nonhold on Locklear.

Enjoy your tainted super bowl. You can can come here and argue all you want but that will not give your title legitamacy. Over 60% of football fans agree that the refs altered the game in the Steelers favor. :first:

Look Seattle fans you lost by 11 and you pushed off infront of a ref then you held infront of a ref what did you expect? Get over it! Oh Happy Easter!

Like I said you would not be here trying to claim legitimacy if you thought the win was legit. Why argue a convincing 11 point win, right? Have a great easter, too! :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLwV-YmwPE...willie%20parker

:thumbsup: :wub: ;)

Since we were discussing it, thought I would watch it again just for pure enjoyment.

One word for this play FAST

Why would you watch it agin? I thought all you Steeler fans had "moved on?" :D

http://www.patsfans.com/bob/display_story.php?story_id=2933

Read it and weep Steeler fans. :P

Why would you watch it agin? I thought all you Steeler fans had "moved on?"

When you win a superbowl, you tend to watch it over again, but in a good way. Heck, it's still fun watching the highlights of the Steelers 70's superbowl wins. To think that a fan of a superbowl winning team would never watch a highlight or even the entire game again is plain old ignorant. I got every playoff game on DVD. I have also watched the Superbowl Championship DVD a couple times too. Winners :thumbsup: aren't the ones that need to move on....sorry to disappoint you. We get happy when we talk about the Superbowl. :wub:

When you win a superbowl, you tend to watch it over again, but in a good way. Heck, it's still fun watching the highlights of the Steelers 70's superbowl wins. To think that a fan of a superbowl winning team would never watch a highlight or even the entire game again is plain old ignorant. I got every playoff game on DVD. I have also watched the Superbowl Championship DVD a couple times too. Winners :thumbsup: aren't the ones that need to move on....sorry to disappoint you. We get happy when we talk about the Superbowl. B)

Actually, I was being a bit saracstic ;) I'd watch it too!