Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Oh my goodness - I'm sooo bored!

Are we there yet :mad:

Totally with you on that...I want things to get rolling. BTW which forum talks about Leagues who may need owners? Thanks :blink:

At least the draft is right around the corner. Baseball blows by the way!

this is probably the worst time of the year in sports overall. march madness is over, the masters is over, the draft is still 2 weeks away but people have exhausted all angles of it by now, baseball just started and who cares about april baseball, the NBA really doesn't matter until the 2nd round of the playoffs. so it is a really slow time for sports. but the season can't come quick enough.

The draft being a week later this year is KILLING me. :wall:

w0rd. These next two weeks can't possibly go quickly enough! Bring on the pain! :angry:

this is probably the worst time of the year in sports overall. march madness is over, the masters is over, the draft is still 2 weeks away but people have exhausted all angles of it by now, baseball just started and who cares about april baseball, the NBA really doesn't matter until the 2nd round of the playoffs. so it is a really slow time for sports. but the season can't come quick enough.

Speaking of the Masters - - I was told by a PGA golfer this week that Phil Mickelson has an illigitimate colored child from a college cheerleader! I about fell over when I hear that Thursday. Totally shattered my image of him. He also said the Phil is seriously addicted to gambling and has losts tons of $.

How about that for a little gossip. :wall:

I got a 12 team initial dynasty draft (rookies included) that starts april 30th, i am so friggin stoked!! :first:

no hockey fans ? its play-off time just about in hockey

Dallas Stars fan here. Lived in Ft worth when they won the Stanley cup. Hockey (if you understand it) to me is the most exciting pro event live in person hands down. Yes I enjoyed it even more than Cowboys/Redskins on Monday night. Football has a lot of down time as the game goes. Hockey is sooooo fast and furious. Nascar at Texas motor speedway will make your hair stand on end too. Go Gordon go! However, I don't look forward to anything more than an NFL Sunday where I move back and forth between the tv and the computer for on the minute updates!