Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Curly Night

He is supposed to send me some of his 80's pics of him later, but for now, go here to get an idea of what he looks like now...

Guitar players:

Check out some of his gear and songs.

Not totally incredible, but it was 3 years ago..He has gotten alot faster/better since then.

Listen to "Doesn't Matter"..Very heavy Dream Theatre influence.

If any of you guys have some of your origionals or just jams, link them :ninja:

Would love to hear it.

He's cute, but I wouldn't say my bro looks just like him.... They are similar with the type of gesturing and all in a way. I think the David Copperfield analogy is more accurate with my bro as they both have that thick dark wavy hair and brown mysterious eyes. My bro does have a mysterious look to him is what chicks have told me.. :first:

:wub:

He's cute, but I wouldn't say my bro looks just like him.... They are similar with the type of gesturing and all in a way. I think the David Copperfield analogy is more accurate with my bro as they both have that thick dark wavy hair and brown mysterious eyes. My bro does have a mysterious look to him is what chicks have told me.. :first:

Wait untill I get his 80's pics posted here.

I might have been a little over the top when I said he looks JUST LIKE HIM, but when I saw the pic of your bro, I was thinking to myself, Damn...WTF is Dave doing macking on JK's girl... :wub:

Wait untill I get his 80's pics posted here.

I might have been a little over the top when I said he looks JUST LIKE HIM, but when I saw the pic of your bro, I was thinking to myself, Damn...WTF is Dave doing macking on JK's girl... :wub:

Maybe with longer hair it would stand out more. I can see his hair type to be similar to my bro's. Maybe next he's up here I can get a better pic of him. He's like me in that we are not pic fans. Love taking pics, just not being the subject of any. :first:

Did you show your friend that pic and ask him what he thought?

Maybe with longer hair it would stand out more. I can see his hair type to be similar to my bro's. Maybe next he's up here I can get a better pic of him. He's like me in that we are not pic fans. Love taking pics, just not being the subject of any. :first:

Did you show your friend that pic and ask him what he thought?

No, he has not been over yet..I called him and told him why he has to send me his long hair 80's pics, and he just laughed...Once he gets a chance to see your bro's pic's though, he will probably start questioning his mother on whether he was adopted or not.. :wub:

No, he has not been over yet..I called him and told him why he has to send me his long hair 80's pics, and he just laughed...Once he gets a chance to see your bro's pic's though, he will probably start questioning his mother on whether he was adopted or not.. :first:

Is he a soft sensitive loving kind of guy to everyone?

Aren't we all?

Also, nobody messes with my woman. :first:

Aren't we all?
:first:

Also, nobody messes with my woman.

Believe it or not, yes he is :first:

I'm pretty picky about my friends, (anyone who will hang out with me) and he is one of the best individuals that one can ever hope to be friends with :wub:

Hey, I defend what is mine. :cry:

What was the topic again?

There you go again,...Taking over a thread :mad:

Who's cack blocking who now?

Just cause you guys have a "relationship" doesn't mean you have to move in on the "new guy" :mad:

I'm almost drunk, and thanx for keeping me company 'till the pizza arives

:banana:

There you go again,...Taking over a thread :mad:

Who's cack blocking who now?

Just cause you guys have a "relationship" doesn't mean you have to move in on the "new guy" :mad:

I'm almost drunk, and thanx for keeping me company 'till the pizza arives

:cry:

I just post.

I can't control what responses I get. :banana:

Believe it or not, yes he is :banana:

I'm pretty picky about my friends, (anyone who will hang out with me) and he is one of the best individuals that one can ever hope to be friends with :cry:

Then he could be my long lost bro! :mad: My bro is all that 24/7 with young or old. He's popular with the chicks cuz of this even though he's a bit shy.

Then he could be my long lost bro! :mad: My bro is all that 24/7 with young or old. He's popular with the chicks cuz of this even though he's a bit shy.

To use an old valley girl term...Oh my god! Gag me with a bottle rocket!! (A little phillybear inspiration) :cry:

This is EXACTLY how my buddy pulls in the chicks..

It helps that he makes about 90k-100k a year :banana: (basturd)

But he is very humble, and a real nice person to all..(This is why we probably have got along so well throughout the years)

Plus, he is the one I told you about with the brand new bird :mad:

To use an old valley girl term...Oh my god! Gag me with a bottle rocket!! (A little phillybear inspiration) :cry:

This is EXACTLY how my buddy pulls in the chicks..

It helps that he makes about 90k-100k a year :banana: (basturd)

But he is very humble, and a real nice person to all..(This is why we probably have got along so well throughout the years)

Plus, he is the one I told you about with the brand new bird :mad:

He's the one with the bird?? :mad: I like him already. :wub: What kind of bird?

Bro is also pretty spiritual, moreso than me. He hardly ever gets rattled with life, and has a ton of love and compassion toward others. Something I am trying to strive for better. When he's around it's like a calm breeze, even just in his presence. I wish he lived closer. He's in S. Cali.

He's the one with the bird?? :mad: I like him already. What kind of bird?

Bro is also pretty spiritual, moreso than me. He hardly ever gets rattled with life, and has a ton of love and compassion toward others. Something I am trying to strive for better. When he's around it's like a calm breeze, even just in his presence. I wish he lived closer. He's in S. Cali.

Sounds like you have a great sibling :mad:

Anyway..Pizza done..We will talk about this later..

I don't know what type of catfood he has....err...I mean bird :cry:

I will find out, and I'm sure he would want your advise on the subject, since this is his first bird :banana:

Good night Curly. :wub:

Sounds like you have a great sibling :mad:

Anyway..Pizza done..We will talk about this later..

I don't know what type of catfood he has....err...I mean bird :mad:

I will find out, and I'm sure he would want your advise on the subject, since this is his first bird :banana:

Good night Curly. :wub:

He is a great bro. Couldn't ask for anyone better.

Tell your friend to come to this board. Would love to talk birds with him.

Good night. :cry:

Aren't we all?

Also, nobody messes with my woman. :lol:

Oh sure, when SUXBNME was stalking me, you didn't say this.

:blink:

It's because I am fat, isn't it?

Here ya go, Curly ;)

5 years ago

Dave and his brother

Wow, now the hair is pretty right on from that era. Bro wore his hair like that in the mid 80's too as a young teenager, though not that high up. :lol: He still keeps his hair a little longer in the back cuz chicks have told him he's got nice hair, so keep it longer. His face not so much, but the hair can make them look related I guess. That is so funny though. I need to email him these pics. Thanks! :D

:lol:

Ruh Roh. :wacko: You have Joneo though. No fair if I can't have one geek over here. :(

:doh:

:lol:

Aww cmon, I had to reread this whole thread just to figure out what the fock I was talking about with that comment. Which was sux's comment about his friend "macking" with my girl.

:mad:

Aww cmon, I had to reread this whole thread just to figure out what the fock I was talking about with that comment. Which was sux's comment about his friend "macking" with my girl.

HUH? :ninja:

Read post #3 in this thread.

Ah, yes...You understand the reference was the CN is your girl, not your wife, right?

Ah, yes...You understand the reference was the CN is your girl, not your wife, right?

Yes, since I have met my wife, and I also know that on several occasions CN has been posting when my wife is not near a computer.

I'm no one's girl other than my parents', but I'll be someone's woman... :mad: :ninja:

Yes, since I have met my wife, and I also know that on several occasions CN has been posting when my wife is not near a computer.

:ninja:

I'm no one's girl other than my parents', but I'll be someone's woman... :cry: :mad:

Even for a 1 nighter? :cry:

:hinthintnudgenudge:

:rolleyes:

OK Einstein, it was obvious from the context of your post that you were referring to CN and your frined, not my wife and your frined.

Even for a 1 nighter? :banana:

:hinthintnudgenudge:

She already said above that I am the guy. Move along now.

It's all because I am fat, I just know it.

Remember that the time will soon come when you lose the weight but still have those funbags. :huh:

I thought you were not interested in a stalker living so close to you...

But if that is not the case, then.. :banana:

What are you wearing? :wub:

:cry:

OK Einstein, it was obvious from the context of your post that you were referring to CN and your frined, not my wife and your frined.

Hey! Chalk one up for the Arizona A-hole :P

I'm not even supposed to be responding, since I allegedly have this "fascination" with you.

I am sorry if you thought I would make any comments about your wife..To me that crap is off limits, unless you know the person.

:D