Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Draft Discussion rounds 1-3

I personally like Barlow.

Me too. He is the reason I moved up to your spot initially but had a feeling he may be picked at 2.1 when DD when a bit earlier than I orginally expected. Hence the trade down.

Thought Rudi was early. Definitely a lot of upside but his ypc (in most games) scares me and the drafting of Perry moved him down on my board.

Barlow's a very good pick for a dynasty league IMO. Even if he struggles this year he could post top 15 RB numbers or higher and as the 9ers inmprove his numbers should only get better.

I'm grabbing dinner but should be back in an hour or so if we get moving.

I'm grabbing dinner but should be back in an hour or so if we get moving.

When's your pick? It looks like were moving again. :thumbsup:

Just kidding, Enjoy your dinner :(

Hey Sparkky, I would've taken Fred Taylor before Michael Bennett, but to each his own. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, you came away with two good starters for your tem in the second, not bad at all.

had to reach a little with bennett but he has upside.

And i hope freddie can stay healthy for another couple of years.

site is giving me problems.

2.20 Duante Culpepper

Didn't want do it but best available.

site is giving me problems.

2.20 Duante Culpepper

Didn't want do it but best available.

I did it for you

CPep ain't a bad go. RBs are thin, top 3 WR are gone. the next 10 WR's are just about interchangeable, IMHO.

site gave me some problems too. there was really a minute or less between my picks but it was slow posting it.

I must be alot higher on Westbrook then everyone else. I actually considered trading up 4-7 spots just to make sure I got him but then I thought better of it.

At a pt per reception he should be a very good #2 RB even if he only has 12 runs a game. I actually expect him to have 18-20 touches a game though which should make him very valuable IMO.

Hopefully the Eagles don't bring in a 3rd back to vulture some of his carries.

There is the problem. Reid always shares the rock to much for me.

I must be alot higher on Westbrook then everyone else. I actually considered trading up 4-7 spots just to make sure I got him but then I thought better of it.

At a pt per reception he should be a very good #2 RB even if he only has 12 runs a game. I actually expect him to have 18-20 touches a game though which should make him very valuable IMO.

Westbrook will be a good one in this league

There is the problem. Reid always shares the rock to much for me.

I'd only be concerned if he brought in someone like Eddie George and I really don't see that happening. IMO, Westbrook will be used the way Staley was before the Eagles drafted Westbrook and Buckhalter which means he should have a very good season.

Reid has already commented on keeping Westbrook off of special teams due to the increased load he will have in the offense this year which is a good sign and after watching him last season the guy is a threat to score everytime he touches the ball.

I'm pretty happy I got him here, I thought he was going to go a few picks ahead of me.

Sorry guys i havent been very active tonite...had a bunch of people over and was watchin a movie. Hope i didnt hold things up on either of my picks. As for takin Rudi, this year Perry may(and i emphasize may) steal a handful of carries but after this season Rudi is out of Cinci anyways. I liked what he did last year and IMO he could get better still. Faulk will help me to compete now and was arguably the best rb left after Bennet was drafted ( :thumbsdown: ). Pretty solid nite guys..

I didn't piss in your wheaties taking Bennett did I there commish!!!???? :angry:

I wasn't really that high on him and the situation in Minne but I felt he was the best I could do at rb at that spot(s).

I wasn't really that high on him and the situation in Minne but I felt he was the best I could do at rb at that spot(s).

You should've grabbed Westbrook. :angry:

I actually had Bennett and Westbrook rated about the same, but it looks like Westbrook will only have one back stealing carries while Bennett may have two of them.

They both have great potential though and I'm sure Bennett will rip off quite a few 40+ yard runs. I've only seen him play a few times but I can't believe the speed that guy has, it was sick.

can't argue about the "touch thieves" theory. I did consider it.

I'm hoping with another years experience at playing rb, something bennett didnt' have alot of when drafted, and being healthy will make him clearly the best.

Or so I tried to convince myself. His age was a factor over others too.

I didn't piss in your wheaties taking Bennett did I there commish!!!???? :angry:

I was hoping he dropped to me actually at 21 but it's all good. I really like Bennet, coming out of Wisconsin and all :huh:

taylor was the one I was really after, bennett was "the best at the time".

If we did it over, I don't know if I would take him or not. He was right there with about 3 others.

don't know but I was wondering the same thing!!!!!!!!!

can someone give it a shot?

didnt he post his cell number somewhere?

his phone was dead and it just got recharged, thats why we couldnt get a hold of him. I have his picks and will put them through now.

yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good,,,,,,,,,no,,,,,,,,,,GREAT job commish!!!!!!!!!!

I also had a list for ca7 so your are up :thumbsup:

I'd like to give props to ca7 and BIG props to frankie for dealing with it over the phone.!!!!!!

I kind of like S. MOss and the situation he's in. This tier of wr's, about 10 or 12 of them, are all about the same. It's a personal preference, IMHO.

good pick in boldin. he got alot of good experience last year that should make him mature faster than most wr/s and put up numbers for alot of years.

good pick in boldin. he got alot of good experience last year that should make him mature faster than most wr/s and put up numbers for alot of years.

Thanks. I had this pick down to 4 guys, hoping i can get two of them in this round. Boldin was my top choice because IMO putting up those kind of numbers as a rookie receiver is just unheard of, scary thing is he will get better!

I'm heading to the other room to watch the nba game but i'l check in often to see if Kilroy picks.

You guys really focked me up by taking Boldin, Moss and Ward just before my pick. I decided to take a chance on Vick blowing up sometime soon but I was really hoping to get one of those three WR's. :thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this