Sign in to follow this  
CurlyNight

Good Sunday Morning.....Geeks!

Why not post this now since it is for most of the country, eh? B)

On tap today: NBA playoffs of course! :mad:

Heat/Bulls 1:00 ET

Suns/Lakers 3:30

Cavs/Wizs 7:30

Spurs/Suc 10:00

That said, it's bed time. See you all in a few hours! :mad:

I placed my entire betting bankroll on the LA Clippers last night. That worked out pretty well.

Also, FOCK OFF. Seriously. :mad: :mad:

I placed my entire betting bankroll on the LA Clippers last night. That worked out pretty well.

Also, FOCK OFF. Seriously. :mad: :mad:

What is your bankroll on for the games today?

Hey sweetie. Its only 2am. :banana: :cheers:

YGM. :ninja:

Good Morning Geeks and Geekettes. Still working but it looks like it might be nice today. :cheers:

Yeah, yeah. It's Sunday, looks nice outside - and my wife is already harping about me cutting the grass. a half-acre with a push mower. :cheers:

Can ANYONE recommend a good-quality rider that's worth a $1000 investment? :doublethumbsup:

Yeah, yeah. It's Sunday, looks nice outside - and my wife is already harping about me cutting the grass. a half-acre with a push mower. :cheers:

Can ANYONE recommend a good-quality rider that's worth a $1000 investment? :doublethumbsup:

You may want to address this question to nomad99 or golden eagle. Judging from their pics in that pic thread, perhaps they could help you. Unless I didn't get what rider really means... :D

This is a softball right?

Sorry to see it's not a good morning or perhaps even a good day in store for you. :cheers:

Yeah, another empty Sunday sitting on my arse playing on the computer at work!

Yeah, another empty Sunday sitting on my arse playing on the computer at work!

Sorry to hear. :cheers:

Your sympathy, or empathy is welcomed...thank you!

Sympathy. I've never worked Sundays. What do you do? At least you can have internet access. Imagine not having it and being stuck at work.

Your sympathy, or empathy is welcomed...thank you!

Oh - I just read your sig line and am trying to remember what song that was from. I know nursrey rhymes, but was it too live crew, gucci crew???? I can't remember.

Sympathy. I've never worked Sundays. What do you do? At least you can have internet access. Imagine not having it and being stuck at work.

Well I work for a Timeshare company and they opened up an office in the Mall. Even though our office is closed on Sundays, the door has to be ooen cause were in a Mall. I am the low manager on the totem poll so I get stuck here every Sunday. I get one day off a week....what a life to live when your 25! :banana:

Well I work for a Timeshare company and they opened up an office in the Mall. Even though our office is closed on Sundays, the door has to be ooen cause were in a Mall. I am the low manager on the totem poll so I get stuck here every Sunday. I get one day off a week....what a life to live when your 25! :banana:

Ok, now you really have my sympathies. May the day go by real fast for you. :pointstosky:

Hey, at least you have internet access!!! :pointstosky: