Sign in to follow this  
lambert58

The ultimate happy/sad moment.

I guess the truth hurts.

BTW.All of my grandparents are dead,and have been for years.

Now if you would have taken as much thought in dealing with your ex,as you did with your pathetic response to me,maybe you would have enjoyed this day more and been there for your child.

What about your mom?

I guess the truth hurts.

BTW.All of my grandparents are dead,and have been for years.

Now if you would have taken as much thought in dealing with your ex,as you did with your pathetic response to me,maybe you would have enjoyed this day more and been there for your child.

Your grandmas dead? I knew she was just laying there but she still felt good. Your grandpa stinks a little at this point but so what?

And in case you can't read dumbfock I was there for my child. I drove over 700 miles to be there for my child. This isn't a case of I wasn't allowed to be somewhere it was a case of my son could not be in two places at once and he spent the night after graduation with his mom and her family. I actually spent quite a bit of time with him the next two days. But thanks for the response you spunk gurgling tard.

i think its pretty crappy you werent invited to join them, since it appears you traveled in from out-of-town. The problems you and your wife have outweigh the chance to celebrate with your son?

i think its pretty crappy you werent invited to join them, since it appears you traveled in from out-of-town. The problems you and your wife have outweigh the chance to celebrate with your son?

Not really. It was more of a respect thing. I did not want to be the "white Elephant" in the room with all of her family that night. It would have been uncomfortable for my son and for me. Personally I have no problem being around my ex and she has no problem being around me. Her current husband has a problem with me though and that would have been the uncomfortable part. It was just "one of those things" kind of night. My son had a great time and that is all that matters.

Not really. It was more of a respect thing. I did not want to be the "white Elephant" in the room with all of her family that night. It would have been uncomfortable for my son and for me. Personally I have no problem being around my ex and she has no problem being around me. Her current husband has a problem with me though and that would have been the uncomfortable part. It was just "one of those things" kind of night. My son had a great time and that is all that matters.

its good you got to spend some time with him. Still, step-dad needs to quit being a b!tch and realize this is a time for your son, not necessarily you trying to hook back up with his woman.

The graduation party was the next day and I did stop by briefly to talk to my son. I will be having a graduation party in 2 weeks for my side of the family. The other focked up thing about graduation night was that my Step-son graduated from high school the same night 700 miles away. My wife, step-daughter and youngest step-son stayed in Arkansas for that graduation so I was alone for my son's graduation. That did not help the situation.

My ex-wife wanted my son to stay with her the night of graduation because she had family in from out of state and she wanted my son to visit with them. Thanks for the replies.

This is why parents should finish raising their own kids,before going and making a new family,after just throwing the old family away. :mad:

How do you think your kid feels about his daddy,who lives 700 miles away BTW,moves in with some woman and is there for HER kids but NOT his own child?

Why in the hell do you live 700 miles from your child?Kind of hard to be a dad when you don't even live in the same state.

So.....someone would have been uncomfortable.That is one hellava good reason there,bio-dad. :thumbsup:

its good you got to spend some time with him. Still, step-dad needs to quit being a b!tch and realize this is a time for your son, not necessarily you trying to hook back up with his woman.

There are many kids of divorce who have it a hell of a lot worse than my son. I was glad that my son got to spend time with his uncle. His uncle lives out of state as well and my son has not seen him in a couple of years. The step-dad is younger than my ex and has issues with me because I am a hard act to follow. ;)

Look I don't always do the right thing as a parent, who does, but I always try to put my sons best interest first, even if it makes things a little hard or sad for me. My son knows I love him and I know he loves me so what else matters. I have called him every day since our divorce 14 years ago.

One bit of good news though. I paid my LAST child support check on Sunday. :clap:

This is why parents should finish raising their own kids,before going and making a new family,after just throwing the old family away. :(

How do you think your kid feels about his daddy,who lives 700 miles away BTW,moves in with some woman and is there for HER kids but NOT his own child?

Why in the hell do you live 700 miles from your child?Kind of hard to be a dad when you don't even live in the same state.

So.....someone would have been uncomfortable.That is one hellava good reason there,bio-dad. :ninja:

I love focktards like you who have all of the answers.... Did I say I moved away or did my ex move away? My ex wife remarried a year after our divorce, I stayed single for 7 years after our divorce for the sake of my son, I assure you that I talk to my son and I am there for him more than many dad's who live under the same roof as their child. You have no idea what the fock you are talking about yet you continue to spew shiat..why is that? I think it is because your mom focked your sister but not you when you were a child.

There are many kids of divorce who have it a hell of a lot worse than my son. I was glad that my son got to spend time with his uncle. His uncle lives out of state as well and my son has not seen him in a couple of years. The step-dad is younger than my ex and has issues with me because I am a hard act to follow. ;)

Look I don't always do the right thing as a parent, who does, but I always try to put my sons best interest first, even if it makes things a little hard or sad for me. My son knows I love him and I know he loves me so what else matters. I have called him every day since our divorce 14 years ago.

One bit of good news though. I paid my LAST child support check on Sunday. :first:

I love focktards like you who have all of the answers.... Did I say I moved away or did my ex move away? My ex wife remarried a year after our divorce, I stayed single for 7 years after our divorce for the sake of my son, I assure you that I talk to my son and I am there for him more than many dad's who live under the same roof as their child. You have no idea what the fock you are talking about yet you continue to spew shiat..why is that? I think it is because your mom focked your sister but not you when you were a child.

I don't have a sister.Your ex is a ###### for moving away,but maybe you should have moved too.

Sorry I was so hard on you,I think I missed judged you,bigtime.Thank you for clearing up that.Your last post has convinced me that I was too hard on you and your ex seems mostly to blame.Sorry about that.

gocolts neither understands nor cares about your circumstances. Ignore him. He isn't worth wasting an explanation on.

I don't have a sister.Your ex is a ###### for moving away,but maybe you should have moved too.

Sorry I was so hard on you,I think I missed judged you,bigtime.Thank you for clearing up that.Your last post has convinced me that I was too hard on you and your ex seems mostly to blame.Sorry about that.

No problem... Seriously nothing personal but I don't give a crap what someone on the message board says about me. I will tell you that last year my son told me that he considered me his best friend so what ever anyone else says about the situation means squat. My replies were just to piss you off and I enjoyed the nice comebacks.

FWIW my ex moved with my son after I had already remarried. I would have had to pull my step-children away from their father and their friends at that point and that was unacceptable. I commuted the 700 miles every other weekend until my son turned 16 and got a job then I made the drive every third weekend until now.

Have a good one.

No problem... Seriously nothing personal but I don't give a crap what someone on the message board says about me. I will tell you that last year my son told me that he considered me his best friend so what ever anyone else says about the situation means squat. My replies were just to piss you off and I enjoyed the nice comebacks.

FWIW my ex moved with my son after I had already remarried. I would have had to pull my step-children away from their father and their friends at that point and that was unacceptable. I commuted the 700 miles every other weekend until my son turned 16 and got a job then I made the drive every third weekend until now.

Have a good one.

Considering what you said here,I belive you did the right thing in NOT moving the step-children from there dad.I know that I missed judged you now.Sorry bout that.

lambert58 :bandana:

Considering what you said here,I belive you did the right thing in NOT moving the step-children from there dad.I know that I missed judged you now.Sorry bout that.

lambert58 :bandana:

I'm sure he'll sleep better now.

I'm sure he'll sleep better now.

I won't. One look at the spelling, spacing, word-choice, and grammar... I'm gonna have friggin' NIGHTMARES, I tell ya!