Sign in to follow this  
Birdseed

Duckstupid

What info can you provide about non-resident archery deer hunting in MN? Can't seem to find any info at the DNR website. I'd like to know about application process, cost, any other pertinent info would be appreciated.

TIA

Don't forget the doe piss so that the bucks can rape you.

Did Toofy's link get you to what you wanted? As far as application stuff, just pick up a license next time you're in state.

It takes a man to hunt deer... especially with a bow. I understand that you after you shoot the deer, you get to spend the next few hours looking for blood trails and listening for the moans of the dying deer. AFter you finally find it, you get to haul the dead carcass back home and then clean the meat off the bones.

I think I'll just go down to Burger King and call it a day.

Don't forget the doe piss so that the bucks can rape you.

Since a doe is a female, I've made sure to get buck piss to ensure my maximum sexual gratification.

:banana:

Did Toofy's link get you to what you wanted? As far as application stuff, just pick up a license next time you're in state.

Toofy was wrong about the cost (I think). <_<

So I take it that the archery permits are sold over the counter?

It takes a man to hunt deer... especially with a bow. I understand that you after you shoot the deer, you get to spend the next few hours looking for blood trails and listening for the moans of the dying deer. AFter you finally find it, you get to haul the dead carcass back home and then clean the meat off the bones.

I think I'll just go down to Burger King and call it a day.

Don't forget the joy of cutting out its' rectum.

:clap:

Toofy was wrong about the cost (I think). <_<

Deer - archery ®

Description:

Valid for resident age 16 and older. See Hunting Regulations-Deer Archery.

Buy license online

Mail-in application

Hunting regulations

Deer hunting information

Fee:

$ 27.00

:banana:

I'd have to stop in somewhere and get the real cost, I see it lists the NR Archery as $Various. I didn't go and look at his link, but it did seem a little low for NR.

Yes, you can get the permit over the counter. Just need a DL from your homestate.

One thing about deer hunting... I've heard there are more deer in North America today than there has ever been in all of history. And it's indirectly due to deer hunting.

I'd have to stop in somewhere and get the real cost, I see it lists the NR Archery as $Various. I didn't go and look at his link, but it did seem a little low for NR.

Yes, you can get the permit over the counter. Just need a DL from your homestate.

ahhh, i seee. Non-resident is a little further down:

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/licenses/licens...ail.html?id=162

damn, the PDF downloadable application says its a minimum of $136 <_<

:nothanks:

eta: it goes on to say $136 or equal to your state's non-resident deer archery license fee :banana:

and it looks like illinois fee from '03 was $226

http://www.biggamehunt.net/sections/Illino...s_04280312.html

:clap:

Due to a statute change, non-resident deer archery license fees for the 2005 season will be a minimum of $136.00 (including the $1.00 issuing fee) or the fee equal to your state or provinces non-resident deer archery license fee. The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources has contacted each state and province and verified their license fees. Please include the appropriate fee listed on the fee schedule on the back of this form if applying by mail.

:angry: $393.34 for Illinois, unless they change the rates for 2006.

Fock that, I'll stick to fishing.

:(

Due to a statute change, non-resident deer archery license fees for the 2005 season will be a minimum of $136.00 (including the $1.00 issuing fee) or the fee equal to your state or provinces non-resident deer archery license fee. The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources has contacted each state and province and verified their license fees. Please include the appropriate fee listed on the fee schedule on the back of this form if applying by mail.

:angry: $393.34 for Illinois, unless they change the rates for 2006.

deer meat aint that good :ninja:

deer meat aint that good :(

Agreed. I've eaten way too many delicious cows to enjoy deer.

:ninja: $393.34 for Illinois, unless they change the rates for 2006.

Holy shyt. That's expensive.

My uncle comes up every year from TX for the gun hunt season, and I think his license is right around $150.

:huh: $393.34 for Illinois, unless they change the rates for 2006.

:angry:

you come to MN to fish as well?

Agreed. I've eaten way too many delicious cows to enjoy deer.

dont get me wrong, its good just not that good. :(

Don't forget the joy of cutting out its' rectum.

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I was a witness to this when my brother in laws were gutting a deer on the back of the farm on X-MAS FOCKING NIGHT.

When they started doing this, my one brother in law bragged to me that he had his finger in the deer's arse. I didn't know he was supposed to do that, I thought he was just showing off. I left before he dropped his drawers. Ever since, I refuse to pass out around these guys.

you come to MN to fish as well?

Yeah, our extended family has been going to MN to fish for probably 40+ years. I just realized that this year we are going late in the fishing season, and it lines up perfectly with the start of bow season. I thought I would get out for a couple of hunts.

We go to the Horseshoe Chain of Lakes in Richmond. Been there?

Yeah, our extended family has been going to MN to fish for probably 40+ years. I just realized that this year we are going late in the fishing season, and it lines up perfectly with the start of bow season. I thought I would get out for a couple of hunts.

We go to the Horseshoe Chain of Lakes in Richmond. Been there?

No, I have not, at least I don't think so... Are you talking about the chain 1/2 or so SW of St. Cloud on 23?

I spend most of my time fishing some lakes on the NE side of the twin cities or heading up to MilleLacs.

No, I have not, at least I don't think so... Are you talking about the chain 1/2 or so SW of St. Cloud on 23?

I spend most of my time fishing some lakes on the NE side of the twin cities or heading up to MilleLacs.

Google Maps Link