Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Reminder about No-Hassle League Format

This is mostly for new guys who are going to be a part of the June Mock this year. For the past 5 or 6 years, we have used the June Mock Draft to formulate an actual FF league that runs for 17 weeks during the year in a total points format. Essentially, it called the No-Hassle League because once the draft is over, there's nothing else to be done. There are no trades, no free agent acquisitions during the season....no changing of the roster that gets drafted in any way.

Then.....as the season starts, we use a "Best Ball" scoring system to determine each team's weekly points. For example, your top QB for that week, plus your top 2 RBs, plus your top 3 WRs, plus your top TE, K, and D/ST will constitute your overall score.

If you have any questions about any of this, please use this thread to ask and I'll try to answer. Otherwise, I will be happy to head this up again this year. Past winners of the No-Hassle league include Captain Lou, JetDoc, myself, and last year....Clash of the Titans. Lou has actually won twice, I believe.

Didn't I win this a few years back :unsure:

...and it begins again....

ICEMAN

Didn't I win this a few years back :pointstosky:

No, you didn't. But, you might have slept at a Holiday Express a few years back.....

Guest Captain_Lou

After being locked out of the site because of computer glitch, I have opened a new account. A couple of things just to be clear.

This is Captain Lou

Member # 1405

Since April 27th, 2005

I scheduled Monday and Tuesday off. I may need assistance Wednesday and Thursday. I sent Ray a message to see if he would be willing to cover my back if needed. Considering my schedule status, put me either near the top or at the turn. Fumble, you make the call. Glad to be back guys, let's kick some butt,

and then onto the IBL........

After being locked out of the site because of computer glitch, I have opened a new account. A couple of things just to be clear.

This is Captain Lou

Member # 1405

Since April 27th, 2005

I scheduled Monday and Tuesday off. I may need assistance Wednesday and Thursday. I sent Ray a message to see if he would be willing to cover my back if needed. Considering my schedule status, put me either near the top or at the turn. Fumble, you make the call. Glad to be back guys, let's kick some butt,

and then onto the IBL........

I would ask that the draft order be chosen randomly this year. Since we make a league out of this, it would be nice if we all started on the same foot......

I would ask that the draft order be chosen randomly this year. Since we make a league out of this, it would be nice if we all started on the same foot......

So it is written, so it shall be done. Agreed.

Have we got a league site set up yet? :thumbsup:

ICEMAN

Have we got a league site set up yet? :rolleyes:

ICEMAN

I'll contact chad about it this afternoon.........