Sign in to follow this  
Zap

FRAFT: TIME AND DATE

Like I said before, any day is fine with me...I just have to know what day its going to be within the next week or so, so I can request leave.

Also, the 3-3-3 idea isnt bad, but whats wrong with the original 2-2-2-flex plan? This being my first year in the league my opinion probably means very little so I'll refrain from making suggestions...for now anyway. :thumbsup:

the 20th actually is bad for me because i have an all-weekend soccer tournament on the other side of the state for which i am leaving friday right after work :blink:

Super!

Okay, the 19th, or any day immediately before then doesn't work for 420, and his window is between the 20 and 24th before hitting the road again.

Sonm leaves on the 22nd. Leaving us a window of the 20th and 21st.

t.j is gone on the 20th, 21st, and 22nd. Window closed.

:blink:

:wall: ouch.

:cry:

The onus is now on our resident world traveler, jetsetter, and thai baby molester.

Sonm? Please respond. We've tried. We've failed. Earlier would suxor. After Labor Day would be best for all concerned... but you. Help a brother out.

6pm pst is the earliest most west coasters can be home from work, fed, and ready to draft.

9pm est is about as late as any east coaster would want to start a potential three hour draft.

Those times translate to 10am Seoul time.

With this much notice is there anyway you can be online on Sept. 7th or 8th at 10am for three hours and have a safe connection? You say it's like being in college there, but with money. Well, when I was in college I could make a plan like that with very little notice. :)

I know this may throw a wrench in everyone elses planning, but I leave the States to go back to Korea on August 22nd. As ya'll probably remember, that caused some scheadulong conflicts. If you guys are down, I'd appreciate it if we could draft before then...

Not looking good.

Not back yet, but I'll be in headin' back to Anyang (just outside of Seoul) at the end o' August. Like I said, I'm an English teacher there, and we do party serious ass. A friend of mine described living there perfectly..."It's like we're still in college, but now we have money!"

That's the money quote!

Allright doood. You were in Rome 9 days ago, expecting to be in the US any day. You've received email because you signed on at Yahoo. Send me some mail or post.

9pm est is about as late as any east coaster would want to start a potential three hour draft.

I would rather start at midnight actually. :cry:

I would rather start at midnight actually. :cry:

Try selling that to teddyt and l13r... :ph34r:

im good any day...i think :pointstosky:

Me too, as long as it's not labor day weekend. Any time of the day is fine too. I don't give a rats ass.

Actually, the 8th would be fine for me. As long as it's on the weekend, and not in the middle of the night, I'm in.

Wednesday the 8th of September?? Is that on the Korean weekend? :blink:

Im an eastcoaster and i can do a midnight draft if we need to. As long its not on a saturday/tuesday b/c i have to be up for work at 5:30 am the next day.

Crapiocca! I thought the 8th here would be a Sunday morning in Korea...damn calender on this comp is wrong. Actually, I'm not going to be working until the mid-afternoons this year anyway, so as long as we start the draft fairly early in the morn my time, whenever you guys want to do it is fine by me. 10 AM my time (6PM PST) should be ok, although earlier would be even better. So just let me know the time and the date, and it's all good.

Okay then. It appears that:

Wednesday, September 8th, 2004

will do the job.

6pm PST, 9pm EST

seems to work for everyone, but Sonm, being in Korea would like us to start a little earlier. I can do that. If we ALL can do that, then let's make this a little easier on him. You tell me though.

Mark your calenders, and understand this is the day before the Thursday opener. I will input our rosters as soon as the fraft is complete providing I am sober and without a terrible headache from all you tools. You can submit your opening day lineup about two hours after the draft is complete or first thing Thursday morning, the day of the opener. My understanding is that this is a very very busy night for Yahoo's servers, so... yeah. :thumbsup:

Finally, we do not want to be messing with this date. If you decide to make plans contrary to this date... :banana:

Okay then. It appears that:

Wednesday, September 8th, 2004

will do the job.

6pm PST, 9pm EST

seems to be work for everyone, but Sonm, being in Korea would like us to start a little earlier. I can do that. If we ALL can do that, then let's make this a little easier on him. You tell me though.

Mark your calenders, and understand this is the day before the Thursday opener. I will input our rosters as soon as the fraft is complete providing I am sober and without a terrible headache from all you tools. You can submit your opening day lineup about two hours after the draft is complete or first thing Thursday morning, the day of the opener. My understanding is that this is a very very busy night for Yahoo's servers, so... yeah. :angry:

Finally, we do not want to be messing with this date. If you decide to make plans contrary to this date... :thumbsup:

6pm pacific is ok by me. :thumbsup:

Anytime after 4 pm PST is fine by me...so long as I have enough notice I can switch my work schedule around if need be.

Anytime after 4 pm PST is fine by me...so long as I have enough notice I can switch my work schedule around if need be.

I'm sticking with 6pm PST unless all the ESTers agree to go earlier. Either way, free up the schedule. You've been notified.

You're the first.