Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Finally got my new phone today

And it's sweet. Now I just have to port over my number from t-mobile to verizon and I'm good to go! Oh, and the guy at Verizon also transferred all my old contacts into my new phone so I don't have to enter them manually! <_<

this is the model I got

new phone

And it's sweet. Now I just have to port over my number from t-mobile to verizon and I'm good to go! Oh, and the guy at Verizon also transferred all my old contacts into my new phone so I don't have to enter them manually! :doublethumbsup:

this is the model I got

new phone

When I clicked on that it took me to your account page. You had never signed off and now I have your phone number, address, and social security number. Thanks a bunch!

When I clicked on that it took me to your account page. You had never signed off and now I have your phone number, address, and social security number. Thanks a bunch!

:doublethumbsup: :banana:

Yeah right, considering I never even opened my account page.... :banana:

Verizon's website is down.......what phone did you get? I just switched to Verizon too, and got 2 E815's for $50. So far I like this phone alot, although I haven't played around with it too much. Probably will do that all day tomorrow.

Verizon's website is down.......what phone did you get? I just switched to Verizon too, and got 2 E815's for $50. So far I like this phone alot, although I haven't played around with it too much. Probably will do that all day tomorrow.

I got the Motorola Q - Its the one that has wireless email, download files, windows mobile and blue tooth capabilities. On sale for 200.00. I'm still playing with mine too, trying to learn how to use it all. LOL :clap: Need to still configure my email address in there and set up connections and sync with my outlooks so I can download my calendar. :banana:

ygm

ditto

Buy any maps ?? :shocking:

Funny funny smart arse...... :wacko:

BTW - you ever get down this way?

Couple times a year. Most of the last few years I've been workin' way up north. Takin' a few months off now. Should get down more. Green Bay is commin' to town :shocking:

Couple times a year. Most of the last few years I've been workin' way up north. Takin' a few months off now. Should get down more. Green Bay is commin' to town :shocking:

What do you do?

Please don't tell me you're a packers fan..... :wacko:

Why bother, bet that phone has GPS.

It does have the ability to get directions, that is true!! :shocking:

What do you do?

Please don't tell me you're a packers fan..... :unsure:

Self-employed Consultant

Electrician that has fooled everyone :doublethumbsup:

since I was about 10, Consider myself a 'Hawks homer though, and now that they are in the NFC.... Well, 2004 playoff game broke my heart. Couldn't cheer for either team but it was a great game

Self-employed Consultant

Electrician that has fooled everyone :doublethumbsup:

since I was about 10, Consider myself a 'Hawks homer though, and now that they are in the NFC.... Well, 2004 playoff game broke my heart. Couldn't cheer for either team but it was a great game

That's funny, fooled everyone.

Right on! The seahawks are of course my team. It used to be a hard damn job being a hawks fan, but last year made it a little easier.

How many games do you get to each year? And next time you head down south, you're going to have to look me up and I'll buy ya a beer. :unsure:

And next time you head down south, you're going to have to look me up and I'll buy ya a beer. :unsure:

Wadda-ya mean hard to be a 'Hawks fan... "Zorn to Largent" :clap: the Knox years were very tough though :cry: Thought I read somewhere you gave the :lol: up ?? And Congrats if so :P

Wadda-ya mean hard to be a 'Hawks fan... "Zorn to Largent" the Knox years were very tough though :cry: Thought I read somewhere you gave the :lol: up ?? And Congrats if so :clap:

Yup, haven't had :P in 18 months. Doesn't mean that I can't buy one for someone else though and have a diet coke myself. :unsure:

Yup, haven't had :lol: in 18 months. Doesn't mean that I can't buy one for someone else though and have a diet coke myself. :unsure:

Then I'll have a Club Soda then :P

Then I'll have a Club Soda then :unsure:

Sounds all right with me - so make sure you let me know next time you're going to be down here, OK? We'll have a mini geek meet. LOL :lol:

Will do. Flyin' up to northern Alberta tomorrow for a couple weeks or so. When I get back I'm goin' to drive to NY. Not sure of plans/dates. Will let you know if passin' through