Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Ringo

Best Restaurant EVAH!

Fogo De Chao Website

If you live in a city that has one of these fine establishments, do yourself a favor and go NOW!

Just got back from the one here in Houston....awesome.

Awesome food, awesome service, awesome atmosphere.

It's for pure carnivores, but if you like grilled meat, you will be in heaven.

Ribs, Chicken, Lamb, Ribeye, Sausage, Sirloin, Bacon Wrapped Filet....all you can eat.

They just keep coming to your table with skewers full of meat, carving it right onto your plate.

:blink:

Ok, carry on.

Ribs, Chicken, Lamb, Ribeye, Sausage, Sirloin, Bacon Wrapped Filet....all you can eat.

They just keep coming to your table with skewers full of meat, carving it right onto your plate.

Went to a Brazilian Steakhouse in Manhatten for Mothers Day Brunch that sounds a lot like this. Had coloured disks you left out on the table. 1 Side (colour) meant bring meat, and the other side (different colour) meant hold off for a bit. It was a great meal. Napped for most of the afternoon after that feast

:shocking:

i took my daughter there for her graduation dinner two weeks ago. it was lots of fun! we ate like pigs. i loved that ciapir... drink. the bill was almost as much as my rent.

Went to a Brazilian Steakhouse in Manhatten for Mothers Day Brunch that sounds a lot like this. Had coloured disks you left out on the table. 1 Side (colour) meant bring meat, and the other side (different colour) meant hold off for a bit. It was a great meal. Napped for most of the afternoon after that feast

:ninja:

There's a little place on 6th Avenue, about 21st street in Manhattan ... Le Senge Vert ... French for The Green Monkey. True little French place, the staff and food is always smart but not smug. Eggs Florentine are a favorite of mine for brunch there.

Olives and cornichons, fresh, crunchy bread, real cappucino and other cofee's and all that is good about New York City.

I miss it. Dearly.

Not far away is Old Homestead, which will still cook a steak the way you want it, as long as you are paying $69 for it.

I went one time for a bachelor party, to a real famous steak house. I wont say the name, but someone was killed there. The steak was burned on the outside and raw inside. Granted we had a big table but like 2 plates of creamed spincah cost like $50 bucks for that, and I was a little pissed I took the time to wear a tie for theese goombas to ruin a nice steak.

Leave cookin' steaks to cowboys. Mob guys can't cook steaks!

There, I said it! Damnit!

Mesquite fire pit, toss a potato wrapped in foil in the coals, cook that steak on an open fire grill, little salt, pepper and a pat of butter on your potator.

That's how a real man cooks a steak. And if he was lucky, some Brokeback fella'd come along and make some salad.

I've killed just about everything that walks and crawls at one time or another ... and now I'm here to kill you Ned. For what you did to my friend.

Fogo De Chao Website

If you live in a city that has one of these fine establishments, do yourself a favor and go NOW!

Just got back from the one here in Houston....awesome.

Awesome food, awesome service, awesome atmosphere.

:lol:

Ok, carry on.

:ninja: :doh: :wall: :first: