Sign in to follow this  
Dick Cheney

Soccer

Then STFU already :cheers:

me too

It's like the McRib. It comes around every once in a while, the minority of people rave about it, then it goes back to the obscurity from which it came.

It's like the McRib. It comes around every once in a while, the minority of people rave about it, then it goes back to the obscurity from which it came.

Didn't they have a McJordan sammich or something back when the Bulls were winning titles?

If soccer were a person I would have no problem insulting its mother and sleeping with its girlfriend, and maybe even kicking its dog and calling into question the sexuality of its father.

Didn't they have a McJordan sammich or something back when the Bulls were winning titles?

Yeah, it was a bacon cheeseburger with BBQ sauce on it. I can't imagine His Airness ate many of those pieces of hell.

If soccer were a person I would have no problem insulting its mother and sleeping with its girlfriend, and maybe even kicking its dog and calling into question the sexuality of its father.

Plus, you'd punch it in the face in front of its family, naturally.

What are the ratings like? Would be curious to see where it fits in amoung other sports going on....baseball, french open, nba, nhl.

I cannot stand watching hockey and to me Soccer isalot like Hockey but 1000 X suckier ! I would almost rather watch paint dry

sucks and I am tired of hearing about it. :P

I suggest starting a thread about it. :lol: