Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Geek Dads

Since Father's Day is coming on Sunday, here is a thread for all of the Dads to say what they feel to their kids.

I will start us off:

• I changed your freaking diapers for years. Get ready to change mine.

• I paid for you to live for 18+ years. My golf club membership is due and the bill is coming to you

• Your screaming got me up in the middle of the night many times. When I call you for bail money in the middle of the night, you better be ready

• Your Mom used you as a reason why we could not have sex for years. It’s about time that you hooked up Dad with a high-priced hooker.

• I fed you a bottle in the middle of the night. I fed you oatmeal first thing in the morning. I have cut up every piece of food that went into your mouth. I made meals that no person in their right mind would ever make (hamburger and banana on rye). So when I order the lobster and filet special, you better be picking up the tab

• I have sat through hours and hours of your sporting events. In the rain, hung over, and during times when I wanted to be many other places. It is about time that you came up with Super Bowl tickets

• I tucked you into bed every night. Daddy needs you to have some little hottie tucking him into bed on your dime.

• Camping. ‘nuff said. If there is ever an animal poised to eat me or harm me in any way, you better be prepared to thrust your body in the way

• Your bedroom took up the space that was to be my “workout room”. You should be paying for my liposuction, you ungrateful little ######.

• Yeah, I farted. For all of the times that I dealt with your bodily fluids, you could take one for the team and say you did it instead of me

• Toys. You had tons of them and half of them you never played with. For the amount of money that I spent on those toys, you owe me some new Pings. Deal with it. I did.

Give me some of yours.