Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

2 Hour Time Limit in Effect

that way we give all the West Coast guys a chance to wake up and see what's going on.

If you aren't going to be around, please send a proxy list to the next 5 guys or so in order after your pick. This way we'll be sure to get the pick posted ASAP.

Come 8:00 am pacific time, if 2 hours has elapsed and the person in front of you has yet to pick, and you are up next you may make your selection.

If another member of the league sees that 2 hours has passed on the pick, then they should post a message as such:

-------------------------------

2 HOURS HAS ELAPSED. CMH6476 IS SKIPPED, JASPER ISOK IS NOW ON THE CLOCK

-------------------------------

then a 2 hour time limit will begin for the next person is in order. If a message has not been posted that says a person is skipped, then do not move ahead more than 1 selection unless you get an email from me or post on the board that says to do so.

Thanks, this hopefully will speed up the process.

Also please do not pick a player that has been taken, and if you do so you will get only get the standard 2 hour limit following the previous pick in the draft (not 2 hours after you make the mistake).

I'm going to be on the road most of the day, but should be back in the afternoon to see how things are going. I'll send a proxy to the 5 guys after me in draft order.

Also, the rankings I got by figuring your records and doing all the math to get your win %. Let me know if you see any errors, and god bless StatTracker :wall:

It looks like the draft order is incorrect, according to yahoo.

The correct standings aren't posted until 7-8AM EST. RCCM is making an accurate statement and the correct draft order will be different than the one toofy had posted. I'm not totally sold that it's accurate yet.

HTH!

I avoided last place at the break with a stellar 7-7-4 week vs the lowly Gangbusters (torridjoe)

With a couple nice draft picks, I'm going to make a serious playoff run. :(

The correct standings aren't posted until 7-8AM EST. RCCM is making an accurate statement and the correct draft order will be different than the one toofy had posted. I'm not totally sold that it's accurate yet.

HTH!

yeah, and I dont quite get it after doing the math. Everything else was correct, except the 1st and 2nd picks.

I have StatTracker, so I just added this week's tallies to everyone's totals and then did the math. However, my math for toro and laxboy was off, I just still cant figure out why.

:thumbsup:

yahoo must do something with ties, cause my % is off on all of them, but the order is only wrong on those two.

Toro is done, let laxboy pick and let's get going.

it's 1:20 pm already. :wub: :mad:

lax made his pick. toro is skipped. move on.

lax made his pick. toro is skipped. move on.

<_<

I picked.

i think we will enforce the time limit until 9:00 pm pacific time, midnight eastern time.

If someone's time goes into that period, then they will get a fresh 2 hours starting the next day without getting skipped :bench:

i think we will enforce the time limit until 8:00 pm pacific time, midnight eastern time.

:ninja:

since the last pick was made after 7 pm pacific time, Burt will have all of tonight and up to 10:00 pacific time tomorrow morning (since there isnt 2 hours between the last pick and the 9:00 pacific cutoff tonight.