Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Novak: His source for Plame's identity is...........

................ Joe Wilson's entry in "Who's Who in America." :rolleyes:

Focking idiot lists his wife in Who's Who and then complains when someone finds out she works for the CIA.

................ Joe Wilson's entry in "Who's Who in America." :rolleyes:

Focking idiot lists his wife in Who's Who and then complains when someone finds out she works for the CIA.

Stop lying.

Unsure how to utilize a link Doh-Duh?

Unsure of your own link, liar?

Go ahead, quote it.

What a dope.

Yeah, I'm unsure of my link to Robert Novak's column and my direct quote taken from it. :lol:

You're not even a smart liar. Just a dumb one. :clap:

As I said, you try the hide the truth behind lies and misdirection. It's called obfuscation, a tactic you've probably absorbed from too much exposure to right-wing websites and GOP campaign tactics.

P.S. I see you still haven't dared to post the relevant parts of Novak's admission.

................ Joe Wilson's entry in "Who's Who in America." :clap:

C I A complained ...u fockin repub parrot

Yeah, the whole meme promulgated by the moonbats about how Rove intentionally outed Plame as "retribution" for the "truth-teller" has pretty much been shot to shiot.

C I A complained ...u fockin repub parrot

I guess you missed the bajillion times Joe Wilson ran in front of the cameras to whine about the whole thing.............I remember a little gem by him along the lines of wanting to see Rove "frog-marched" out of the WH in chains.

Rove addressed the CIA response in his article, you POW hating POS.

I guess I missed the most important part of this whole sad story.

Valerie Plame is a hottie

Why is it that all of Wilson's & Plame's social acquaintances knew she was CIA.

Doesn't that mean that Wilson and Plame leak like sieves??

Yeah, the whole meme promulgated by the moonbats about how Rove intentionally outed Plame as "retribution" for the "truth-teller" has pretty much been shot to shiot.

Recliner Pilot is a liar, but you're just plain stoopid.

:shocking:

:popcorn:

pretty weak, RP.

In my sworn testimony, I said what I have contended in my columns and on television: Joe Wilson's wife's role in instituting her husband's mission was revealed to me in the middle of a long interview with an official who I have previously said was not a political gunslinger. After the federal investigation was announced, he told me through a third party that the disclosure was inadvertent on his part.

Following my interview with the primary source, I sought out the second administration official and the CIA spokesman for confirmation. I learned Valerie Plame's name from Joe Wilson's entry in "Who's Who in America."

pretty weak, RP.

I knew he would be too chicken to do it after I called him out on it.

What a douche. <_<

For nearly the entire time of his investigation, Fitzgerald knew -- independent of me -- the identity of the sources I used in my column of July 14, 2003. A federal investigation was triggered when I reported that former Ambassador Joseph Wilson's wife, Valerie Plame Wilson, was employed by the CIA and helped initiate his 2002 mission to Niger. That Fitzgerald did not indict any of these sources may indicate his conclusion that none of them violated the Intelligence Identities Protection Act.

I found this more interesting personally, but yeah, that is kinda dumb to put your secret agent wife's name up in a who's who book like that.

I found this more interesting personally, but yeah, that is kinda dumb to put your secret agent wife's name up in a who's who book like that.

Uh, I don't think it even needs to be in a who's who book. From what I gathered, it could just as easily go down like this:

Geph: Hey, did you know that Recliner's Pilot wife is a CIA agent?

Me: No, thanks for the info.

Me: (heads down to local records office/courthouse)

Me: (looks up the marriage certificate for Recliner Pilot)

Once you knew that the wife was a CIA agent, it's a pretty academic matter to find out who he was actually married to. The secret is that his wife is a CIA agent, not what his wife's *name* is.

jeez.

...and now for the ACTUAL truth....

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- White House political adviser Karl Rove was one of Robert Novak's sources for the 2003 disclosure of a CIA operative's identity, the syndicated columnist wrote Tuesday.

Focking Novak is LYING. I have it on good authority from the White House that Rove was in NO WAY involved! :thumbsdown:

White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan reiterated that it was "totally ridiculous" to think Rove leaked Plame's name to the media. "I've made it very clear that he (Rove) was not involved, that there's no truth to the suggestion that he was," McClellan said.

Focking Novak is LYING. I have it on good authority from the White House that Rove was in NO WAY involved! :thumbsdown:

Former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan :thumbsup:

Man, Rove's gotta be sweating his job right now: :unsure:

MR. McCLELLAN: -- The President has set high standards, the highest of standards for people in his administration. He's made it very clear to people in his administration that he expects them to adhere to the highest standards of conduct. If anyone in this administration was involved in it, they would no longer be in this administration.

Q Yesterday we were told that Karl Rove had no role in it --

THE PRESIDENT: Yes.

Q -- have you talked to Karl and do you have confidence in him --

THE PRESIDENT: Listen, I know of nobody -- I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action. And this investigation is a good thing.