Sign in to follow this  
waterwolves

Can you say the season is over barring injury if you have

This is not a rate my team or anything because I know you guys give no props to people that play free NFL.com leagues but I was wondering if I have two of the top 4 RB's in the league am I basically unbeatable. I am thinking that unless my team gets the injury bug it will be almost impossible for me to be beat. Has anybody given up a lot to get into this postion and if you have how did it work out?

This is not a rate my team or anything because I know you guys give no props to people that play free NFL.com leagues but I was wondering if I have two of the top 4 RB's in the league am I basically unbeatable. I am thinking that unless my team gets the injury bug it will be almost impossible for me to be beat. Has anybody given up a lot to get into this postion and if you have how did it work out?

I don't think it's a very good (or safe) way to think about fantasy football when you assume what will happen if nobody gets injured, since inevitably, somebody does. (Tne exception I would make is Peyton, who's ass never seems to even hit the turf.) Even if your guys dont get injured, I don't think 2 of top 4 RB's guarantee anything (2 of the big 3 makes it a bit better). But a guy with a well rounded team with solid QB and WR and depth at RB to be able to choose matchups on a weekly basis to abuse porous run defenses will likely do better than a team with 2 big studs and a smattering of mediocre players after that.

The only thing that is over is this pathetic thread. Unless your are in a keeper league you have the worst kindergarden league I have heard of in quite awhile.

:pointstosky:

The only thing that is over is this pathetic thread. Unless your are in a keeper league you have the worst kindergarden league I have heard of in quite awhile.

if you are not going to answer his thread do no even waste time typing.

its possible to have a stacked team you know

last year i kept chad johnson, culpepper, and s. alexander

drafted rudi johnson in the first

westbrook in the second

caddillac in the third

larry johnson in the fifth and hasselback in the 8th

traded rudi for holt midseason

so i had hasselback

lj

caddy

westbrook

s alex