Sign in to follow this  
rallo

Marty Lyons

So as a lot of you know i work at applebee's for drinking money, and other stuff. Well yesterday former NYJ Marty Lyons came in. He acted like a big shot constantly saying "You think i care about cash??? I'm Marty Lyons... you know who i am, of course you do" After a few hours he started hitting on a bunch of the waitresses and stuff, and he pulled me aside and says "Hey, you work here, you bring me a girl who works here, a cute one that likes to fock around, you know the type."

He was pretty vulgar and full of himself. He also claimed he can't go downtown because people hound him for his autograph... yeah right, i'm sure there are a bunch of people around here that can pick 50 yr old marty lyons out of a crowd... and i doubt the ones that can would want his autograph...

any NY geeks no if marty is a "big deal" in NYC??

i mean i know he does a bunch of stuff for kids, but he didn't seem like a nice guy

WTF is Marty Lyons.

Also, are Applebees waitresses really that slutty? Maybe I'll try this trick tonight......

He's nothing in NY or NJ. A guy who was a decent player for a mediocre team(most of the time). He does do a ton of tv shows for football. Seems full of himself. Did he seem like he was on drugs?

He's nothing in NY or NJ. A guy who was a decent player for a mediocre team(most of the time). He does do a ton of tv shows for football. Seems full of himself. Did he seem like he was on drugs?

i'm not sure... he seemed drunk the whole time, and he put back 7 brewtus' which are 22 oz a piece.

i live in NYC, and i've never heard of the guy.

but then again, i'm only a NYC transplant who grew up a fan of the eagles, so following the jets wasnt really something i did.

but anyway, i see alot of celebrities, some very very famous, on the streets and for the most part, they are very much left alone, so i doubt that anyone would ever walk up to marty lyons.

i just looked him up, and it turns out he's currently the radio analyst for the jets. whopdee-fricken-do. :unsure:

Nothing worse than some douche who thinks he is hot sh1t when he really isnt. :cheers:

rallo= Marty Lyons' man bitch

well... i do work at applebee's...

He was a mediocre player as a Jet and was part of the New York Sack Exchange with Klecko & Gastineau if I recall correctly.

His hopes & dreams, much like every other Jet fan out there, ended when AJ Duhe stomped all over them in a muddy playoff game in Miami.

though t i'd bump this thread because i made an obscure marty lyons reference... :dunno:

which Applebees ?

there's only one in the IC coralville area

but he didn't seem like a nice guy

I'm sure Dwight Stephenson agrees with this sentiment :thumbsup: