• cle
    • hou
    • arz
    • nos
    • ten
    • det
    • was or oak

12 votes for SF and 2 for NO is a joke.

SF goes out, signs a better all around WR as the #1, drafts a playmaking receiver in Davis, and steals Larry allen from Dallas to beef up an O-line that has a returning Jennings.

Meanwhile, NO has the same rotten defense, the same rotten O-Line, an aging Horn, Brees at QB coming off rotator cuff surgery, McAllister coming off serious injury and Bush ready to miss the season.

can someone explain why people aren't voting for them? do people seriously believe they'll be better than DET, SF or NYJ this year?

Dude...you cried this time last year when people were talking about how bad they are. They are still bad. Get over it.

Even though I'm a Jets homer...they won 4 games last season under the worst conditions possible. They are arguably in better shape and a better position to win this season, so I see their win total improving over last year. So by saying the Jets are going to be the worst team this year would mean they'd actually have to be worst then last year's team which makes no sense.

As far as I'm concerned this thread isn't even legit because Buffalo isn't one of the choices.

Even though I'm a Jets homer...they won 4 games last season under the worst conditions possible. They are arguably in better shape and a better position to win this season, so I see their win total improving over last year. So by saying the Jets are going to be the worst team this year would mean they'd actually have to be worst then last year's team which makes no sense.

As far as I'm concerned this thread isn't even legit because Buffalo isn't one of the choices.

i like the young o-line and what they did in the draft there this year...but the new coach, chuck mangione, or whatever his name is, really, really scares me. and i don't mean in a good way.

Dude...you cried this time last year when people were talking about how bad they are. They are still bad. Get over it.

Uh, no. i agreed with those who said they were bad. Good try though. ;)

Uh, no. i agreed with those who said they were bad. Good try though. <_<

but did you cry?

Why the hell did you combine two teams? It offends me that 5 people voted for was but it appears as though they could have been voting for oak.

Also, where's the "other" option? :huh:

Uh, no. i agreed with those who said they were bad. Good try though. :huh:

Nice of you to flip to that now since the crash wiped out the records of your whining last offseason anytime someone said the 9ers would be bad.

Why the hell did you combine two teams? It offends me that 5 people voted for was but it appears as though they could have been voting for oak.

Also, where's the "other" option? :huh:

i was in a hurry when i made this poll and didnt do my homework. i got to selection 10 and i paniced. i slapped down two teams that have a history of sucking.

if you actually read the thread instead of poking holes in it you will realise i was called out early on and tried to edit the selections but it wouldnt let me.

so i made a verbal ruling the buf belonged in the 10 spot instead of was or oak.

got it?

can anyone explain why the texans only have 6 votes?!

Will Mario Williams really give these guys 4 more wins?

I didn't realize Mario Williams was the only move the Texans made this offseason.

:first:

I didn't realize Mario Williams was the only move the Texans made this offseason.

:first:

Oops, forgot about Oldman Moulds, sorry

Nice of you to flip to that now since the crash wiped out the records of your whining last offseason anytime someone said the 9ers would be bad.

You are one derranged individual. How nice for you to go making crap up because the server crashed and I can't prove what a liar you are. :thumbsup:

What I said about the Niners last year in the preseason was that they were finally moving in the right direction in firing Erickson, and hiring Nolan & Co. I wasn't at all happy with the OC, but Nolan & Singletary were signs of improvement.

I also said that they would be lucky to be competitive by 2007, which is what I've said all along and have said since then about the Niners.

The posts you might be thinking of where I'd be defending anything were the following:

1. posts where I defended Barlow. If you do a quick search, you'll see that I've not wavered on this at all. I have defended him even recently.

2. posts in which I have defended Alex Smith - not saying he's great, but that it's too soon to call him a bust.

Now seriously - go fock yourself with a spiked bat. :banana:

but did you cry?

ok, that I did do.

sniffle...sniff. :banana:

still no votes for arz, im gunna log out and vote for them with an alias.

The Packers are the worst of the worst. I wish Bret Farv knew when to quit.