Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

NFL Network to sue Time Warner

WBEN.com reports the NFL Network now is suing to keep the network on Time Warner. NFL Network spokesman Seth Polansky says the lawsuit is a last ditch effort, because Time Warner will not even answer calls from the network trying to plead its case.

Why are they sueing in the 1st place

Cause that is what we do in the U.S. of A. :cheers: :banana: :first:

I didn't even realize Time Warner had a cable package or whatever, that NFL Network would be on. :cheers:

North facing Comcast subscriber here...Time warner is taking over my services tonight. I just found out I am losing NFL Network. Perfect timing.

This blows!!!! :cheers:

North facing Comcast subscriber here...Time warner is taking over my services tonight. I just found out I am losing NFL Network. Perfect timing.

This blows!!!! :banana:

The good news: Cable sucks anyway, ditch it, get DirecTV, and you can then have Sunday Ticket as well! :cheers:

I hope they sue them quick. I have TWC and have pleaded w/them to pick up NFL Network.

What's TWC's beef with NFL Network? Why don't they want to carry them? You'd think they would want as much NFL coverage as possible to compete with Sunday Ticket.

What's TWC's beef with NFL Network? Why don't they want to carry them? You'd think they would want as much NFL coverage as possible to compete with Sunday Ticket.

They're pissed about NFL recently signing an exclusive deal with DirectTV for Sunday Ticket.

Im so pissed, Im losing NFL Network,

Rich Eisen has a commercial in Buffalo saying call them and complain (automated) I did and hopefully that will work but this stinks.

Time Warner is crap.

we gotta fight this!

NFL network has been off for 90 minutes and im already going through withdrawl

I hope they sue them quick. I have TWC and have pleaded w/them to pick up NFL Network.

i've done the samething and they insist they aren't going to carry it. TWC fockin blows! time to switch it up to direct tv.