Sign in to follow this  
Ron_Mexico

Mike Bell - Denver Broncos RB

With Ron Dayne and Cedric Cobbs starting to look like....

well.... Ron Dayne and Cedric Cobbs,

the door is now open wide for Mike Bell and He is starting to impress.

Grab him in the late rounds of your dynasty leagues,

It may be the BELL & BELL show in Denver.

One more time...The Denver Broncos...

1. Each running back will start at some point

2. Each running back will be injured at some point

3. Each running back will be benched at some point

4. Each running back will appear to be healthy but be in street clothes with no explanation at some point.

And you will never know any of the above until after kickoff.

4. Each running back will appear to be healthy but be in street clothes with no explanation at some point.

:(

That is why I stay away from Dever RBs unless there is a clear cut leader. Everyone is looking for that O. Gary or M. Anderson of a few years back. Things are different now.

Bell is worth a very late rd pick and thats called low risk and high reward. People make fun of the Denver rbs in fantasy football because of Shanny and rightly so. But if you can land there start in the 12th rd thats freaking huge for fantasy teams. I really think Mike Bell has a decent shot at the starting job if he continues to impress. My concern is I hope he don't get to hyped before up coming drafts and becomes less of a steal.

Also Ron don't listen to those morons on the other board they like to think there sharks but have very little football knowledge and wouldn't know a good sleeper pick for the life of them. I also been high on Bell since the combines and was surprised he went undrafted. Then I heard Denver pick him up and I thought then this kid could be a great sleeper this year.

I called Mike Bell my ultimate sleeper like a month or two ago. And I have him on my deep dynasty roster. However, I have heard that there are rumblings again of a Duckett/Lelie trade. That might seal Bell's value for the year.

For the love of god people, it's Tatum Bell. You can't call him your "ultimate sleeper" if you don't even know his name.

Oh boy. :rolleyes:

For the love of god people, it's Tatum Bell. You can't call him your "ultimate sleeper" if you don't even know his name.

Nice post ROOK! :rolleyes:

Seriously...did that just happen? :ninja:

My guess is post 24 will be his last.... :thumbsdown:

This makes me ashamed to be in the same class - even I know its Tatum O'Neal

:thumbsdown: :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :cry:

Who is the swiftest player in the NFL?

Who is the swiftest player in the NFL?

:wall: If you or anyone else has the link to that thread I could use a another good laugh

"Tatum" is Vietnamese for "Mike", everybody knows that, just ask FFToday Tatum. :thumbsdown:

"Tatum" is Vietnamese for "Mike", everybody knows that, just ask FFToday Tatum. :thumbsdown:

:rolleyes: :shocking: fftoday tatum...made me spit out my coffee.

The Broncos want to win the SB this year. If they don't think T. Bell or Dayne will get them there, they will trade for Brown or Jones, rather than go with Mike Bell at the position. So, he might be good in dynasty leagues but he's probably only going to produce this year if they Broncos decide to go with T. Bell and Dayne and one of them gets hurt, giving M. Bell an opportunity.

The Broncos want to win the SB this year. If they don't think T. Bell or Dayne will get them there, they will trade for Brown or Jones, rather than go with Mike Bell at the position. So, he might be good in dynasty leagues but he's probably only going to produce this year if they Broncos decide to go with T. Bell and Dayne and one of them gets hurt, giving M. Bell an opportunity.

you say that like you know something B)

B) If you or anyone else has the link to that thread I could use a another good laugh

We'd all like to see it. But it's gone. There's a new one recently started for nostalgic purposes, but it's just not the same.

1. No

2. Possibly

3. No

4. Possibly

Just my take. Nothing more.

Nuggets of wisdom such as this are why I frequent this site! ;)

I am starting to think that Mike Bell is going to be much, much more than just Dr. Shanahan's latest science project. So much so that I picked him up last night in one of my leagues.

You have to expect the unexpected when it comes to the Bronco's backfield, and anticipate Shanahan's ever present desire to turn nothing into something. Mike Bell (Denver native, went undrafted) certainly fits the profile of a classic Shanahan rags to riches type back.

I don't know if it is ego or insanity, but Shanny likes to make a nobody into a somebody, and right now Mike Bell seems to be that nobody. The fact that Shanahan seems to be going out of his way to use the words 'Mike Bell' and 'very impressive' is telling, in a Shanny speak / read between the lines kind of way.

:blink: you da man superskin! :clap:

For God's sake I need to become a Geek and not a Rookie like this guy!!!!!! I'll do anything!!!!!

:cry:

:banana: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :doh:

There. Are. No. Words.

M-I-K-E. B-E-L-L. Rookie running back out of Arizona.

Wow.

I am starting to think that Mike Bell is going to be much, much more than just Dr. Shanahan's latest science project. So much so that I picked him up last night in one of my leagues.

You have to expect the unexpected when it comes to the Bronco's backfield, and anticipate Shanahan's ever present desire to turn nothing into something. Mike Bell (Denver native, went undrafted) certainly fits the profile of a classic Shanahan rags to riches type back.

I don't know if it is ego or insanity, but Shanny likes to make a nobody into a somebody, and right now Mike Bell seems to be that nobody. The fact that Shanahan seems to be going out of his way to use the words 'Mike Bell' and 'very impressive' is telling, in a Shanny speak / read between the lines kind of way.

Great post and this is so true about Shanny and that is one of the reasons I really think Mike Bell has a good shot at being the starter. Its his ego Shanny wants to be known as the best coach for knowing rbs.

Mike.....eerrrr Tatum Bell just passed Cedric Cobbs on the depth chart according to local radio.

Tatum Bell II still behind Tatum Bell though.

Anyone think that "Tatum" Anderson will beat out Jamal Lewis in Baltimore?