Sign in to follow this  
TAS

Old Navy

I went to Old Navy the other night, and granted I have not bought jeans for a few years, but was stunned at how much they run nowadays. I thought Old Navy sold 'em on the cheaper side. I bought 2 pair for just under $60. For all I know that is a good price?

I thought only college kids shopped at Old Navy?

:ninja:

Old Navy is kinda "meh" on their jeans. They aren't really the best quality. I have found that Levi's are still the best quality jeans, esp for what you might pay for them...and you can get two pairs of Levi's for roughly the same you spent at Old Navy.

Right now, I am wearing my cheapo jeans - men's Mossimo Red Tag from Target...they were like $17.99 on sale. I needed pants, but not neccessarily GREAT quality ones.

You need to shop at the Gap Outlet. We have one in Northern KY, and you can buy Gap/Old Navy jeans for $12 a piece. :banana:

You need to shop at the Gap Outlet. We have one in Northern KY, and you can buy Gap/Old Navy jeans for $12 a piece. :banana:

The next time I need jeans, I'll purchase an airline ticket and then go and buy the jeans! I'll be saving tons... :cheers:

Old Navy is kinda "meh" on their jeans. They aren't really the best quality. I have found that Levi's are still the best quality jeans, esp for what you might pay for them...and you can get two pairs of Levi's for roughly the same you spent at Old Navy.

Right now, I am wearing my cheapo jeans - men's Mossimo Red Tag from Target...they were like $17.99 on sale. I needed pants, but not neccessarily GREAT quality ones.

The Old Navy jeans fit great. I bought a coupla pair of the boot-cut and like 'em. Do you always wear the men's jeans??

I'm sure there are other outlets...

I've been to a coupla outlet stores when traveling, not sure if they have one in HI. :banana:

The Old Navy jeans fit great. I bought a coupla pair of the boot-cut and like 'em. Do you always wear the men's jeans??

Not always but sometimes. I like the fit better. A LOT of women's styles are either high waisted, or they are the ultra-low waisted ones. I don't care for either. Men's jeans seem to be in the middle, and I can measure my waist, find a pair with a good in-seam length and go from there.

Why not just pick up some Wranglers while in the Lone Star state?

Prolly will do some shopping while there. I don't go 'til Nov. and needed some work jeans now. They still make Wranglers?

Not always but sometimes. I like the fit better. A LOT of women's styles are either high waisted, or they are the ultra-low waisted ones. I don't care for either. Men's jeans seem to be in the middle, and I can measure my waist, find a pair with a good in-seam length and go from there.

Ahhh, I don't like the high wasted "mom" jeans look either. I'm down with the low cut if the woman can pull it off, (many can't). I remember you talking about your azz, and thought the men's just fit "better" for you.

I remember you talking about your azz, and thought the men's just fit "better" for you.

I don't have a big "azz."

I wouldn't say that they fit my body better just that I like the cut/fit of the jeans better.

My misses 501's look fine, but they come up too high in the waist. That's all I am sayin'.

I don't have a big "azz."

I wouldn't say that they fit my body better just that I like the cut/fit of the jeans better.

My misses 501's look fine, but they come up too high in the waist. That's all I am sayin'.

I didn't say you had a big azz. I just remember you saying something about it recently and thought the mens jeans accented whatcha got, that is all. Based on photos, your azz is prolly nice! :dunno:

Anything other than Levi's is very close to being gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I didn't say you had a big azz. I just remember you saying something about it recently and thought the mens jeans accented whatcha got, that is all. Based on photos, your azz is prolly nice! :banana:

Ah, okay. I misunderstood.

Thanks!!!

Ah, okay. I misunderstood.

Thanks!!!

No prob!