Sign in to follow this  
plddogs

What IF?

I'd charter my private jet to Afganistan....capture Bin Laden using my highly skilled martial arts techniques (I was trained by Bruce Lee). Then I would borrow Wonder Woman's invisible plane to fly around and drop bombs on all the other terrorist camps.

Then I would bring Bin Laden back and tie him up to a pole in Times Square and let anyone who wanted continuously throw footballs at his groin to let him know what he made us miss.

I realize Bin Laden isn't the only terrorist, but you got to start somewhere?!

Then I'd personally elect Paul Tagliabue as the next President of the United States.

This would then get me free sideline passes to every and any game I wanted for the rest of my life!

Then I'd personally elect Paul Tagliabue as the next President of the United States.

This would then get me free sideline passes to every and any game I wanted for the rest of my life!

You might want to talk to David Goodell, too. He's the new commish. Might have better hookups. :first:

You might want to talk to David Goodell, too. He's the new commish. Might have better hookups. :first:

Uh....hey dude....Goodell has his hands full running the league, that's why I elected Tags as the President! Besides, this is my hero story....stay out....unless of course you got connections to Batman....I'd like to drive his Batmobile to games!

I'd charter my private jet to Afganistan....capture Bin Laden using my highly skilled martial arts techniques (I was trained by Bruce Lee). Then I would borrow Wonder Woman's invisible plane to fly around and drop bombs on all the other terrorist camps.

Then I would bring Bin Laden back and tie him up to a pole in Times Square and let anyone who wanted continuously throw footballs at his groin to let him know what he made us miss.

I realize Bin Laden isn't the only terrorist, but you got to start somewhere?!

And when we have BinLaden tied up we could have Rackers kick him in the balls repeatedly.

I'm already mad that I can't carry on my minnie bottles of Crown Royal because of todays events in Britain. I may join the Army!

Bail Maurice Clarrett out of jail for 1.5 million, give him his weapons and vest back, fly him over seas to Afghanistan, Iran, and Syria - tell him to assisinate all he sees!

Reward upon return - starting running back job for the Bengals!

Bail Maurice Clarrett out of jail for 1.5 million, give him his weapons and vest back, fly him over seas to Afghanistan, Iran, and Syria - tell him to assisinate all he sees!

LOL....It's all good until he gets back...start for the Bengals? I don't know if anyone has the balls to play on his team now? I guess as long as your not a "witness" you'd be okay.

He would fit in in cincy. :dunno:

If a single NFL is canceled we nuk the entire middle east. No examples, just poof gone. Now let the games commence.

This came up last year.

Such an easy and nationally televised target, too.

However if such an event were to occur, I think we should simply send Chuck Norris after them. Norris would teach them a whole new meaning of the term "Jihad".

Either that, or we collectively take up a fund and send Swamp Dog over to teach them about Lions football....after a week they'd either become hopelessly depressed and kill themselves, or their heads would explode from trying to follow his logic.

Problem solved. :wub:

However if such an event were to occur, I think we should simply send Chuck Norris after them. Norris would teach them a whole new meaning of the term "Jihad".

Him and Jack Bauer.

That may fall under the category of cruel and unusual punishment, but you don't fock with my football! :thumbsup:

Jack Bauer.

That may fall under the category of cruel and unusual punishment, but you don't fock with my football! :mad:

Just send Jack over..... It'll all get worked out :headbanger:

This came up last year.

Such an easy and nationally televised target, too.

Either that, or we collectively take up a fund and send Swamp Dog over to teach them about Lions football....after a week they'd either become hopelessly depressed and kill themselves, or their heads would explode from trying to follow his logic.

Problem solved. :headbanger:

I disagree. Chuck seemed to have more success against enemies in the jungle. Is he even trained for combat in the sand dunes? Seems like we just tell Steven Segal that they are needlessly hurting the baby seals off the coasts, and he will go over and kick some muhammed butt.

On a serious note, I would be more worried about all of the people in attendance of said game...players, fans, janitors, concession people...etc....that would not be cool. Families could be wiped out. It just pisses me off even more when I think about those dirka dirka bastards. Not the nice ones, just the extremists, who kill for God, and hate freedom. Pieces of shite!!!!

On the less serious note, I would be extremely pissed off if their jihad came in between me and my football. I mean, I wait almost a full pregnancy term, just to draft my fantasy team and cheer on my Rams and Huskers. The off-season is no fun. Especially this off season, because my Braves suck now....

I am a very relaxed guy, but when someone or something interrupts me and my game, I can get as irritable as a bad period having woman. I want peace and quiet ( except for me, I can do what I want during the games ) .

Here's to hoping no bullshite like this happens this season, or at all...good job to our UK and Palestanian friends for catching the focktards!!!!

Go Rams, Go Huskers, and go my fantasy team, Dixie Normus!!!

Good luck everyone else!!!

Problem solved. :banana:

You mean 1 hour, not 1 week. Assume a typo on your part? :thumbsdown:

BTW, aren't 1 way tickets cheaper? We could tell him Millen is coming over to personally give him his return ticket. Millen could wipe out any hard core towel heads by teaching them his draft strategy.

Here's to hoping no bullshite like this happens this season, or at all...good job to our UK and Palestanian friends for catching the focktards!!!!

Go Rams, Go Huskers, and go my fantasy team, Dixie Normus!!!

Good luck everyone else!!!

I agree with your post...(and I am a disappointed Braves fan as well)...But I had to point out that the Pakistani, not Palestinians helped out on this...The Palestinians are definitely not our friends(by their choosing)

Team America: World Police...

America. FOCK YEAH!!!

Remember 9/11? The attacks put off week 2 of the NFL season. I was legitimately pissed that as commissioner I had to scramble to change things up. Then I realized there were people dying and fantasy football, while a fun distraction, is relatively meaningless compared to that.

Remember 9/11? The attacks put off week 2 of the NFL season. I was legitimately pissed that as commissioner I had to scramble to change things up. Then I realized there were people dying and fantasy football, while a fun distraction, is relatively meaningless compared to that.

^^^

needs to get his priorities straight. :ninja: