Sign in to follow this  
NASDAQ

Pennington 1ST ROUND LOCK

even running the ball, looks so quick

HIM AND COLES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any zip on his passes?

Did he learn to throw with his other arm? Because his old throwing arm is like watching an old woman throw the ball. :headbanger:

Who needs clock controlling run-game when you've got Penningtons 3-6 yard passes. I love when he goes deep for 9 yards! :headbanger:

:mad: Lets see if his arm falls off next time they get the ball.

ANOTHER SHORT PASS TO COLES FOR 11 on 3rd and 9

and 1ST DOWN

WOOOOW

Coles with 5 rec in 1st qtr

ANOTHER SHORT PASS TO COLES FOR 11 on 3rd and 9

and 1ST DOWN

WOOOOW

Coles with 5 rec in 1st qtr

Pennington's a good QB as long as he hasn't lost his arm strength. I'd love to see him return to form.

Yea, what is the story on Coles? Forgotten man from last year could be a good #2?

CBS

IN NEW YORK CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are missing one hell of a performance

blech, i get the crappy Pats

i really wanted to see my Jets rip it up

curious to see both the D, Pennington, new OL, back up QBs......

ugh, so many questions that could be answered and all i get is the gay ass Pats :headbanger:

you're probably getn a better game man, this game really isnt NEARLY as good as I am hyping it up

Who needs clock controlling run-game when you've got Penningtons 3-6 yard passes. I love when he goes deep for 9 yards! :headbanger:

:banana: Lets see if his arm falls off next time they get the ball.

:mad:

blech, i get the crappy Pats

i really wanted to see my Jets rip it up

:cry: :cry: :lol:

How bad does a New York team have to be to be denied a national audience? :cheers:

Also, MCNAIR. :cheers:

I can't get the game because I'm away from home right now. Chad looks good huh? And I see the stats on Clemens and they look good. How's he looking? How about the Oline?

Pennington's a good QB as long as he hasn't lost his arm strength. I'd love to see him return to form.

I'd love to see Chad healthy again too. My only concern is whether his arm doesnt get dead after midseason....

1.1 - Michael Koenen - ATL - K

:doh: :clap: :banana: :banana: :banana:

turn in your man card.

I'd love to see Chad healthy again too. My only concern is whether his arm doesnt get dead after midseason....

He's a nice kid, and a smart smart QB. I love watching him command an offense when he's healthy.

Problem is that QBs get balls smacked out of their arms all the time in the NFL with speed LBs and DEs coming out of nowhere. All it's going to take is one hit.

Just like I said before...and lo and behold, one hit & done. Smack that arm down and back while it's coming forward...that's an insane amount of torque on the rotator cuff/labrum.

I hope Jets fans have low expectations for his chances of staying healthy.

with Martin beat up, they are going to throw at least 30 att per game, the offense isnt lighting it up (TD wise) but its worth noting in PPR leagues

Who needs clock controlling run-game when you've got Penningtons 3-6 yard passes. I love when he goes deep for 9 yards! :huh:

OMFG, that is too funny!

Pennington never had any arm strength.

True that. And what form are they talking about? :banana:

Pennington never had any arm strength.

I know. I guess what I meant was as long as he hasn't lost the little arm strength that he has had. Whenever I saw him before he seemed to read defenses pretty well and had great accuracy. If you have great accuracy, you can get away with a weak arm in the NFL.

That said, I dont' have much faith in Pennington bouncing back to form throughout an entire season. I'll have to see him do it first before buying into him again.

9 of 14 54 yds....6yds per pass doesn't even make him a good back-up QB...fantasy wise and I'm a Jet Fan :thumbsup:

C'mon Jet homers are you for real? All quickouts is what he is throwing. 14 attempts for 54 yards? That is like RB stats. Pennington sucks he has no arm strength.

C'mon Jet homers are you for real? All quickouts is what he is throwing. 14 attempts for 54 yards? That is like RB stats. Pennington sucks he has no arm strength.

NASDAQ was just playing around hyping up what was a truly forgettable performance. Lighten up, Francis.

You know Jets fans need something to get excited about. I thought I heard Salsburry talking positively about him today. I can hardly wait until they play Miami and one of our DB's (not sure which one because they are no names!) steps in front of one of those quick outs and runs in it for 6!!

Any zip on his passes?

When Pennington throws the ball, it is not classified as "zip".

It is a far more sophisticated term called "zlug".

The full meaning would take me the better part of oh, the next 10 minutes to explain, but I'll just say that zlug's make ducks look good.

The New York Daily News reports Jets QB Chad Pennington may have injured his surgically repaired throwing shoulder during last night's 16-3 preseason opener loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Pennington's right arm was hit by Bucs FS Kalvin Pearson who was blitzing on the play. Pennington was sacked and fumbled the ball to the Bucs. Pennington went to the sideline and made at least two dozen warmup throws, with members of the Jets' medical staff watching. It seemed like a curious time for an impromptu bullpen session. Later, sitting on the bench, he flexed his arm a few times, as if trying to test the range of motion. Afterward, the Jets went to great lengths to shield Pennington from the media. His clothes were removed from his locker, where reporters had gathered, and were brought to him in the trainer's room. With the team buses waiting for him, Pennington took 45 minutes in the trainer's room before emerging to speak with reporters. Asked if the delay was because he was receiving treatment for an injury, Pennington said, "No, I wasn't getting treatment. I was just kind of looking at the stats and taking my time, to be honest with you." Pennington, who didn't appear to have any shoulder wraps or slings under his sport coat, refused to acknowledge he was hurt. "I did take a few shots . . . but everything worked out fine," he said.

I am rooting for Pennington and Martin. I hope both return nicely. I drafted Coles very late, like 9th or 10th round in a PPR league. He should be a good #2 or #3 for me. He is a guy that has fallen off the radar for some reason. I know he is not a #1, but guys like Coles allowed me pick Gates in the 3rd instead of a WR like DJax or Chambers with ???. He should be good for 70+ receptions and 7 or 8 TD's I would think. Maybe 1000 yards if I am lucky.

This was somewhat mildly entertaining of a post when someone did it last week. Unfortunately, the humor ran out last week as well.

:banana:

Pennington is STILL in our Waivers pool.... and YES he's still there after this so-called awesome pre-season game.