Sign in to follow this  
gottabesweet84

Chiefs vs. Giants Preseason Game (FOX)

:(

Interested to see Sammie Parker, I have him out producing Kennison this year but it's just a small hunch, Ranked close to eachother.

Want to See LJ as well.

Gonzo?

Is Sinorce Moss going to play tonight?

Joe Buck???? :( WTF :banana:

Is this the World Series?

Buck and Aikman look alike if you look fast.

If I here Buck over-react on one thing mute button goes on.

CBS>Fox

L.J. sucks !!!!!!!!!!! I'm dropping him out of the top 10 Rb's now after that first series..... lol sorry I just couldn't help myself i wanted to join the Fantasy Football over reactor group for pre-season play :bandana:

I know its preseason, but he looks slow.. Out side of a 11 yard run last week, he did nothing..

He just looks alot slower this year so far.

I know its preseason, but he looks slow.. Out side of a 11 yard run last week, he did nothing..

He just looks alot slower this year so far.

That's because 3 of the 6 Golf Carts that were paving the way in front of him last year are missing :bandana:

KC's line this poor pass blocking or the Giants that good pass rushing?

Both?

Trent Green is finding it rough

He is looking to parker alot.

:bandana:

there it is...im taking Tiki over LJ with the first pick, LJ just proved hes nothing without a line.

Did you draft Ron Dayne during his breakout pre-season with the Giants a few years ago?

Jacobs looks like a better runner this year. he runs lower and less upright than he used to. i hope they use him as a premier back when tikis gone. kid could be more than a goaline vulture if he wants it.

Wrong thread,

Plus Plaxico appeared to be limping but they went to commerical. He held up for a slant pass and just stuck his hands out.

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

M. Jennings 3 24 0 14

P. Burress 2 22 0 12

V. Shiancoe 3 18 0 8

T. Carter 2 14 0 7

W. Fletcher 1 14 0 14

A. Toomer 2 14 1 9

M. Jemison 1 13 0 13

W. Ponder 1 11 0 11

J. Shockey 1 10 0 10

T. Barber 1 9 0 9

T. Luke 1 8 0 8

G. Hanoian 1 6 0 6

T. Jackson 1 3 0 3

B. Jacobs 1 0 0 0

Gosh.

I am not an ELI believer, but he's looking better and better in his 3rd year round....

the line has little to do with lj looking slow at this point, he's just yet to run angry. Not to mention Waters is still out. Turley looks good on the left side, those of you watching closely would have picked up on this. He did a good job against Osi.

There was another LJ out there. "Little John" Flowers that did quite well.

There was also a JL aka J - Load, Jared Lozenges ... or something like that.

Personally, I don't see how we can keep him and Hasselbeck. Dude has an arm though. Did anyone see him whip that pass? Do you give up on Rob Johnson? I think you hafta keep him around for his knowldege. J -Load will be the odd QB out.

This really doesn't help me. I was very skeptical of Herm Edwards coming into this season, and did not feel like he was a great hire for the Chiefs. I know it's pre-season, but this doesn't do much to instill confidence where it was already waning.

I think that if you were on board with Kansas City as an up-and-comer, or believed that Herm Edwards was what they needed, then you're probably still in good shape. But for someone like me, who is looking for evidence that I'm wrong, this is not a good sign.

That's not a Larry Johnson comment; that's a Chiefs in general comment.

The KC line was shaky. I didn't think LJ looked slow. He had to avoid people in the backfield just as he got the ball. The line play was the real issue. Turley looked okay. Many peoople think he looked bad because he allowed Osi to tip that ball and as well as hearing about his weight being at 270...I think he looked pretty good for a guy that hasn't played in more than a year and in his first live action is facing a stud pass rushing DE.

It's the other two positions on the line that worry me. I'm also not too worried about the absence of Richardson. The beat reporter that was on NFL Live yesterday brought up the point that Richardson was in the backfield for less than 30% of the team's running plays in 2005.

I woudn't drop LJ too far, but I can understand people knocking him off the #1 perch. I'm going to reconsider my stance on LJ a bit more today. But the only back I feel more comfortable with might be LT.

Turley looks good on the left side, those of you watching closely would have picked up on this. He did a good job against Osi.

Must not have very high expectations then. I thought Turley was clearly outmatched.

It's the other two positions on the line that worry me. I'm also not too worried about the absence of Richardson. The beat reporter that was on NFL Live yesterday brought up the point that Richardson was in the backfield for less than 30% of the team's running plays in 2005.

The other two? I'd guess you're talking LG and RT by process of elimination, cause Will Shields is a Pro Bowl RG and Weigmann has become one of the better Centers in the game. Don't worry about LG, cause Waters will be back by the 1st game, and once this unit starts playing together and gelling, Sampson will play better on the right end as well.

Must not have very high expectations then. I thought Turley was clearly outmatched.

For a guy that's been out of football for 2 years I thought he did a good job, and I think he'll steadily get better as he gets his footwork back and bulks up a bit.

Going from Willie Roaf to Jordan Black last year at LT was a major downgrade, but even then the O didn't slip up too much. There was a dropoff but as a unit they still got the job done. What I have seen thus far from Turley is someone that can play the position better than Jordan Black.

The other two? I'd guess you're talking LG and RT by process of elimination, cause Will Shields is a Pro Bowl RG and Weigmann has become one of the better Centers in the game. Don't worry about LG, cause Waters will be back by the 1st game, and once this unit starts playing together and gelling, Sampson will play better on the right end as well.

For a guy that's been out of football for 2 years I thought he did a good job, and I think he'll steadily get better as he gets his footwork back and bulks up a bit.

Going from Willie Roaf to Jordan Black last year at LT was a major downgrade, but even then the O didn't slip up too much. There was a dropoff but as a unit they still got the job done. What I have seen thus far from Turley is someone that can play the position better than Jordan Black.

Under the circumstances, I agree. I thought he did okay. I just thought Osi looked very good. I agree, Turley will get better.

Turley looks good on the left side, those of you watching closely would have picked up on this. He did a good job against Osi.

You've gotta be kidding me. Even Aikman said he didn't think Turley was 270. You can't play LT in the NFL at 270.

If Moss can ever get over his sprained vagina, the Giant's group of receivers might be their best in team history.

You've gotta be kidding me. Even Aikman said he didn't think Turley was 270. You can't play LT in the NFL at 270.

i heard turley on the radio and he said weight was overrated and it had more to do with technique than anything. he mentioned how the guy that was the O-Line coach with the Falcons and Broncos he had worked with (dont remember his name) liked all his linemen to be under 300. he was saying how you can get teh job done and not need to weigh 320.

Take it FWIW.