Sign in to follow this  
whahaa

whahaaaa my league draft results

below are the draft results for the seven teams in my league. i think i had the best draft of the bunch (team 1)... but i'd like to know what the board experts have to say.

notes: no PPC or PPR, 6pts for Passing TDs (and rushing and receving TDs), 1pt for 25yds passing, 10yds rushing, 10yds receiving... starters: 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1DEF 1K

TEAM 1 (ME) - THE WHAHAA

QB: Bledsoe, Vick, McNair

RB: LT2, Rudi Johnson, Caddilac, Willie Parker, Joey Addai

WR: Boldin, Santana Moss, Chris Chambers, Donald Driver, Darrel Jackson

TE: Chris Cooley

DEF: Panthers, Jaguars

K: Jay Feely

TEAM 2 - HIGHLY UNDERRATED

QB: Hasselbeck, Culpepper, Leftwich

RB: LJ, McGahee, Thomas Jones, Mike Bell

WR: Steve Smith, Reggie Wayne, Javon Walker, Amani Toomer, Terry Glenn

TE: Todd Heap, Heath Miller,

DEF: Bears, Colts

K: Vanderjagt

TEAM 3 - HARLEM MABEL

QB: Delhomme, Brees

RB: Tiki, Bush, Dunn, Domanic Rhodes

WR: Marvin Harrison, Plaxico, Keyshawn, Keenan McCardell, Nate Burleson, Donte Stallworth

TE: Shockey, Jerramy Stevens

DEF: Giants, Buccs

K: Akers

TEAM 4 - TRAILER PARK REJECTS

QB: Brady, McNabb, Aaron Brooks

RB: Shaun Alexander, Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson, DeAngelo Williams

WR: TO, Hines Ward, TJ Whosyourmama, Lee Evans, Brandon Lloyd

TE: Crumpler, LJ Smith

DEF: Steelers, Seahawks

K: Vinatieri

TEAM 5 - PINEAPPLE CAN

QB: Peyton, Eli, Bulger, Rothlisberger

RB: LaMont Jordan, Domanick Davis, Corey Dillon, Jamal Lewis, Deshaun Foster, Amahn Green

WR: Randy Moss, Eddie Kennison, Koren Robinson,

TE: Antonio Gates, Jason Witten

DEF: Ravens

K: Wilkins

TEAM 6 - BEIRUT BAMBOOZLERS

QB: Carson Palmer, Jake Plummer, David Carr

RB: Portis, Droughns, Tatum Bell

WR: Chad Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Rod Smith, Roy Williams, Muhsin Muhammad, Jurevicius

TE: Tony Gonzales, Ben Watson

DEF: Broncos, Bengals

K: Elam

TEAM 7 - FUNKY BUTTLOVIN

QB: Trent Green, Kurt Warner, Brett Favre

RB: Edge, Steve Jackson, Westbrook, Julius Jones, Kevin Jones, Chester Taylor

WR: Torry Holt, Joey Galloway, Andre Johnson, Joe Horn, David Givens

TE: Randy McMichael

DEF: Eagles

K: Rackers

so who's got the best draft? second best?

i'm team #1... where am i weak? etc.

thanks for the input,

whahaa mike

your mom

I got this...

7 Teams? You all win...yet you all lose doing it.

:thumbsup:

I looked at his team and assumed he is playing with idiots until I notice it is only 7 teams.

I can't give analysis on 7 team leagues because they all looked stacked and I don't have experience playing leagues that small.

I'm in a 8 team league that starts 1QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, 1TE, DEF, K and it's very competitive. In a 12 team league, you basically have to start your studs because you have no other options. In a 8 team league, the question of who to starts become a bigger factor and sometime stud players get benched. For example, I benched Torry Holt 2 times last year because he didn't have a favorable match-ups and won because of that decision. Can't say that I would even considered benching Holt in a 12 team league regardless of matchups because my 2nd WR would not be in the same tier as Holt.

I'm in a 8 team league that starts 1QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, 1TE, DEF, K and it's very competitive. In a 12 team league, you basically have to start your studs because you have no other options. In a 8 team league, the question of who to starts become a bigger factor and sometime stud players get benched. For example, I benched Torry Holt 2 times last year because he didn't have a favorable match-ups and won because of that decision. Can't say that I would even considered benching Holt in a 12 team league regardless of matchups because my 2nd WR would not be in the same tier as Holt.

you are delusional. time to grow up and play mans fantasy football.

I hate even playing in a 10 teamer because there is alot less skill to drafting; picking sleepers; accumulating depth, etc...

I can't even imagine how lame an 8 teamer is...

I hate even playing in a 10 teamer because there is alot less skill to drafting; picking sleepers; accumulating depth, etc...

Just imagine a 7 team league..........

I am in a ten team league but all the members know their shiat. Draft day is hard. If they did not, it would suck.

Exactly. Nquman is delusional. Using that logic it would be better if the NFL had 16 teams instead of 32. That way the owners wouldn't have to trade, work the wire, or plan drafts. With no effort every single team would be full of studs and super defenses.

btw: I like team 8 the best in your league. :(

Exactly. Nquman is delusional. Using that logic it would be better if the NFL had 16 teams instead of 32. That way the owners wouldn't have to trade, work the wire, or plan drafts. With no effort every single team would be full of studs and super defenses.

btw: I like team 8 the best in your league. :headbanger:

I play in an 8 team league,10 team league,and a 12 team league.We start the same exact lineups and have almost the same benches in each league.I agree with the guy in the 8 team league that it allows the cream to rise to the top.I have won 4 superbowls in 10 seasons and another guy has also won 4 in that same league.There are a few bad players in that league and they are alot more competitve in the 12 man league b/c there are LESS moves u can make or do.Really the only transactions u can make during the season is when someone is hurt or benched and then it is like a mad scramble for that guy.

HARLEM MABEL??? Why not call himself the NY Giants?

He's got Shockey, Tiki, Plax, and Giants D..........I guess Eli wasnt available> :headbanger:

a 10 teamer is ok, i play in 1...but i play in 2 12 team leagues..but i would even play in a 8 man league...ive never heard of a 7 teamer..dude i not cracking, but damn how can that even be a little bit of fun..everyone got all studs...........GARBAGE

It's very lame. One year I was in an eight-team league, and that was due to our past commissioner got laid-off, moved out of town, so half of the previous year's twelve team league left for other leagues, thinking ours was finished. We found two more people to make an eight person team to keep the league alive. (We're finally back to twelve teams this year.)

It was terrible since everyone had good teams, thus the good drafters/researchers didn't really have any advantage. Additionally, there were no trades, no reason to handcuff, and not really racing/blocking on WW work since there were too many starters available. I hated it.

I play in an 8 team league,10 team league,and a 12 team league.We start the same exact lineups and have almost the same benches in each league.I agree with the guy in the 8 team league that it allows the cream to rise to the top.I have won 4 superbowls in 10 seasons and another guy has also won 4 in that same league.There are a few bad players in that league and they are alot more competitve in the 12 man league b/c there are LESS moves u can make or do.Really the only transactions u can make during the season is when someone is hurt or benched and then it is like a mad scramble for that guy.

Why is it all of the guys making stupid arguments for small leagues are all on their first posts? Why would people be trading more if they had three stud RBs sitting on their bench?

Wow, I kept scrolling looking for teams 8 - 12...... unreal how easy a draft must be with only 7 guys

No need for notes or guides either. Just rip off some names from the top of your head.

8 Team League is the best. Stud's vs Stud's with good depth when injury happens. In a 12 team league if your stud goes down the chances of you having a decent back up are slim.

Plus it works perfectly for matchups - You get to face every owner twice in weeks 1-14. So there no whining on how I had to face the best team twice and you got to face the worst team twice crap. There is still the luck of the draw if you are in a head to head league. Then in the playoffs exactly the top half of the league (4 Teams) plays in week 15 and then in week 16 there is the fight for first and third place.

We have a competitive league and the last few years it's always been down to the last week to see who is going to make playoffs.

to answer your question id say team 2 and 4 have you beat out.

agreed, barring injury 2 and 4 should be playing for the championship. Your team isnt that good for a 7 team league.

It would be funny if it turned out that you played in a head-to-head league, therefore taking away much of the "skill" you pretend to care about. How lame is it when your entire season rests on one game played by guys who don't know or care that it's your Super Bowl?

Talk about luck; I could take any playoff team in a h2h league, play with the schedule and make them a bottom-feeder. If you want to "grow up" and see who the best team is...play total points. And make sure it's an auction so the luck of the draft order doesn't dictate your players.

Or just play the way you want to play...and let this guy do the same without attacking him. Get it?

I love the people actually defending the 8 team leagues.. 10 teams are a joke, 8 isn't even worth talking about.. Have fun though.. Don't accept any of your mom's or baby sister's trade offers..