Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Lee Evans

The guy seems to catch like 3-4 passes per game but they are for huge amount of yards. With Moulds gone this guy may put up the numbers Buffalo envisioned when they drafted him. He may not catch over 90 passes but 80 catches are within reach with 1200 yds and say 10Td's. Any thoughts?

1,000 and 10 should be do-able. I'd feel perfectly comfortable with him at WR #2.

Yeah, i have him as my WR3...but i feel this could be the year he turns it up.

Losman has a good chemistry with him and looks for him, as long as Holcomb doesn't see the field he could have a nice season.

Based on my calculations (with insider info forwarded to me by the great Sal "Captain Lou" Albano) that Evans is due for a 4,500-yard, 83 touchdown season.

Based on my calculations (with insider info forwarded to me by the great Sal "Captain Lou" Albano) that Evans is due for a 4,500-yard, 83 touchdown season.

:ninja: I wish!

He should be a good FFB #2 all year.

If he played the Browns every week he'd be a lock for 10 TDs.

Otherwise I'd be a little more conservative and say 900/7

Below the belt!

The Browns actually have solid corners when they aren't injured. Baxter is always injured though. Bodden earned a starting spot when he shut down Chad Johnson last year and is a guy on the rise.

Evans I have a feeling is going to be like Donte Stallworth...one huge game followed by a goose egg all year. Part of that is who is throwing to him. Although if he develops into more than just a deep threat and starts catching more intermediate stuff, he could explode.

The guy seems to catch like 3-4 passes per game but they are for huge amount of yards. With Moulds gone this guy may put up the numbers Buffalo envisioned when they drafted him. He may not catch over 90 passes but 80 catches are within reach with 1200 yds and say 10Td's. Any thoughts?

One word : LOSMAN....

I sure hope he does turn out to be a great #2 WR. I recently made a trade to upgrade my RB slot, so I gave up Reggie Wayne. At WR, I am left with Fitzgerald, Lee Evans and Nate Burelson... I need to find a WR that is going to take off this year!

I sure hope it is Evans, even though he has a horrible QB throwing him the ball.

I sure hope he does turn out to be a great #2 WR. I recently made a trade to upgrade my RB slot, so I gave up Reggie Wayne. At WR, I am left with Fitzgerald, Lee Evans and Nate Burelson... I need to find a WR that is going to take off this year!

I sure hope it is Evans, even though he has a horrible QB throwing him the ball.

Wow...Waynes going to have an awesome year...who did you get in return?

I'm curious!!

Wow...Waynes going to have an awesome year...who did you get in return?

I'm curious!!

Tiki Barber.

I traded away Willie Parker and Reggie Wayne for Tiki.

So, now I have Both SA and Tiki.

It could be huge, or it could suck big time for me. The season will tell.

Tiki Barber.

I traded away Willie Parker and Reggie Wayne for Tiki.

So, now I have Both SA and Tiki.

It could be huge, or it could suck big time for me. The season will tell.

Very nice....Tiki and SA will pay dividends.

Very nice....Tiki and SA will pay dividends.

Guy that did the trade has TO, and I talked him into being affraid that he was going to lose TO quickly this year. Who knows, he may actually lose TO quickly the way that whole mess is going. LOL.

Just as long as Tiki doesn't start to be affected by his 30+ age (Wasn't an issue last year) and just as long as SA does suffer from the multiple curses on him.... Then I am going to do just fine, even if my WR core stinks.

One word : LOSMAN....

I'm glad you brought that up. We aren't after Losman number here, we are after Evans'. They threw for 2800 yards last year. Moulds left, Evans gets promoted, meaning he will get more looks. Bills sucks, therefore they will be behind a lot. I would expect them to eclipse 3000 yards passing.

Evans getting 1000-1200 yards is probably a lock. I would say he is more valuable in a league that awards for long touch downs since he is such a burner. But I look for him to get most of the Bills TD's through the air. 8-12 is probably a good range.

Guy that did the trade has TO, and I talked him into being affraid that he was going to lose TO quickly this year. Who knows, he may actually lose TO quickly the way that whole mess is going. LOL.

Just as long as Tiki doesn't start to be affected by his 30+ age (Wasn't an issue last year) and just as long as SA does suffer from the multiple curses on him.... Then I am going to do just fine, even if my WR core stinks.

If I was you, I would grab Brandon Jacobs off the WW just in case Tiki gets hurt. If Tiki goes down, the Giants will have no problem plugging him in. The guy is a bruiser when he runs the ball.

I'm with you on this ricanrockers!