Sign in to follow this  
BennyAndTheJets

Not trying to feed the hype

It really depends on how badly the other person wants him. If you are dealing with a poor basturd who has the backfield of JJones/DDavis/MB3/Greg Jones (somebody in my league) then Wali Lundy might fetch you a good 3rd WR. You might want to wait, let Lundy have a solid week and then really tighten the screws on the desperate owners.

Man, is the hype machine out on this one. I grabbed him and am trying to trade him to Davis' owner. That's how I role. This situation is very similar to FWP's last year. I'm not saying Lundy has that type of speed or talent, but the chance is there, i suppose. :pointstosky:

I'm completely serious...cause there are some teams in my league looking to pick up a "starting RB" and might as well sell while the stock is high. It may also sound stupid...but I'm not into ripping teams off. I like having fair trades for both sides...so I'm not looking to rob anyone, cause I don't really get any fun out of that. I'd like to get my hands on a decent #2 WR. I was thinking of packing Lundy with McCardell or Antonio Bryant to do so.

I've got one person offering D. Mason.

WOuld this be a rip off?

I'm completely serious...cause there are some teams in my league looking to pick up a "starting RB" and might as well sell while the stock is high. It may also sound stupid...but I'm not into ripping teams off. I like having fair trades for both sides...so I'm not looking to rob anyone, cause I don't really get any fun out of that. I'd like to get my hands on a decent #2 WR. I was thinking of packing Lundy with McCardell or Antonio Bryant to do so.

WOuld this be a rip off?

It's all in the eye of the beholder. I always consider the average stats for players offered (as best as I can figure) and base trades on that. I would think Lundy will still share somewhat with Morency however he still should to be good for a minimum of 75 combined yards plus three or four receptions in tough match ups and over 120 combined in excellent matchups. I'd figure 7-8 total TD's. If he were to play all 16 games he would finish in the 1400+ total yards range. Based on this guesstimate I'd say you should get Mason and a lesser back too.

I was offered Shockey, Volek and M. Bennet for Lundy, Morency and Klopfenstein. I have no need for Volek or Bennett, but I desperately need a TE. I turned it down.

I'm debating whether to make some kind of deal now or roll the dice, wait for week one results, and either command a king's ransom or get absolutely nothing if they both fail.

Tough choice.

WOuld this be a rip off?

A starting RB who will no doubt be spilting time with Morency. Mason straight up sounds reasonable., since I'm not viewing him as a #2. I see him as a high level 3.