Sign in to follow this  
MarkF150

Brady or Warner

Who would you start Week 1 and why?

Brady vs Buffalo

Warner vs SF

Leave yours and I'll answer

Tough one but Warner I think has more upside. You should play him while he's healthy and especially with the nice matchup. 300 yards 3 TDs from Warner is expected.

Brady I'd say 250 and 1 or 2 TDs and the win but a lot of Dilon/Morency/Fauk and short passes to TEs and RBs.

Warner

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=227723

I'd go with Brady. If you aren't going to start Brady in games like this, you shouldn't have taken him in the 4th/5th/6th.

I would go with Warner. I read something where Arizona QB's last year had 6 or 7 300 yd games. I've been watching Arizona this preseason and they definitely have a swagger to them.

I'd have to go with Warner looks to good to pass up but its tough to bench Brady.

good luck.

I agree thats it's too good to pass up, but then there is that rule about never benching your studs. :cheers:

this is very tough. so tough that we shouldn't be questioning it. i know i know that sounds strange. think about it, if you start warner you are benching one of your studs, a major no no. if you start brady and warner gets you more points on the bench your kicking yourself in the a$$. you should get about equal points from them so you really cant go wrong. personally, i would start warner because of his WRs and at this point its tough to say what NE will do passing wise without branch. both SF and BUFF have bad defenses so it really dont matter. its a toss up.

this is very tough. so tough that we shouldn't be questioning it. i know i know that sounds strange. think about it, if you start warner you are benching one of your studs, a major no no. if you start brady and warner gets you more points on the bench your kicking yourself in the a$$. you should get about equal points from them so you really cant go wrong. personally, i would start warner because of his WRs and at this point its tough to say what NE will do passing wise without branch. both SF and BUFF have bad defenses so it really dont matter. its a toss up.

This is exactly how I feel. Both are going against terrible defenses, but Warner has very potent WR's, whereas who the hell knows whats going on with the situation with the Pats, even though you know Brady will find a way to get the TD's.

Warner. But I'm a Brady-Hadah (at least FF wise). I think that Arizona offense is going to crank some passing stats, while Brady will find a way to win 21-10.

I'd go Warner. I'm interested to see how Brady does with no real weapons. I know NE likes to spread the ball around but nobody can deny Deion was the #1 pass option. That Warner matchup is real soft and even if he doesn't outscore Brady it will be close. SF is actually better against the run then the pass too.

please help with mine if you got a minue!