Sign in to follow this  
Ironmen

Ray Lewis

Lewis prediction after McNair told him that he is good for 24 points per game. :lol:

let's re-cap some of the other facts that were thrown out there this summer:

--"this is the most talented team i've ever been around"--brett favre.

--"charles is doing great and we expect great things from him this year"--mike martz, july 30.

there are more. add this one to the list.

to be honest, when i read this thread title i thought for a minute lewis had perhaps threatened to stab larry csonka or something.

McNair should be in for a nice season though, he's got three quality weapons at WR/TE and two decent RB's, despite Ray thinking it's 2000 again where if the offense produces 17-24 points then they would be unbeatable.

The perfect season could be in trouble if.....

Steve McNair stays healthy all year.

Mark Clayton continues to build on his season ending success of last year.

Todd Heap stays healthy.

Jamal Lewis stays out of trouble, grows his heart back and becomes a top back in the league again.

The defense lead by the best at their positions (Lewis at LB and Reed at DB) stay healthy all year.

Oh and the all important focus and luck. You have to stay focused and don't lose track of the the undefeated season and you have to get very lucky in different ways.

Do I think all these things can happen? Nope! Do I think it's possible....yep, but HIGHLY unlikely!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and declare that the Bengals (who I am NOT a fan of) will sweep the Ravens this year, with McNair dinking and dunking late in the game.

That's 2 losses, Ray, what else ya got?