Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Who thought the Dolphins would take the division from the Patriots?

Culpepper was supposed to put them over the top to take the division from the Patriots. :(

Saban can't even challenge a play correctly. Patriots will take the division easily.

I still think the Dolpins will win the division. They're playing a much better team than the Patriots, BTW.

wow you've already seen them play??

While I hate both the pats and the fins

I think the fins are vastly overrated and the pats are due for a letdown.

the pats defense this year has all sorts of problems in the linebacking corps, with a hurt bruschi, and seau(he's so done) god forbid vrabel or colvin go down. The secondary is eh. But belicheck has done more with less.

If the pats were in the nfc east, afc west or even afc south they are a 9-7 team.

I think they get 4 wins just by playing w/in the division.

I also think they still take the afc east but get bounced in the first round

Culpepper was supposed to put them over the top to take the division from the Patriots. :dunno:

Saban can't even challenge a play correctly. Patriots will take the division easily.

I am not a fan of either team, but seriously, this is the first game of the year. :banana:

Why did the Dolphins run the ball only 15 times tonight?

The game was close and they just kept throwing throwing throwing the 2nd half. Terrible game plan.

They totally abandoned Ronnie Brown in a 21-17 game. Just stupid.

Of course, the only thing the media is going to concentrate on is the stupid challenge.

Culpecker, Losman, and Pennington. :banana:

Patriots will roll to a 14-2 record this year. :dunno:

Pfff. Pats always have it easy in the div. Now if they had to face Carr, Leftwich, and Young like the Colts... then! Then you'd.... um....

..uhhhh... I don't... really know where I'm going with this. :banana:

:banana:

Why did the Dolphins run the ball only 15 times tonight?

The game was close and they just kept throwing throwing throwing the 2nd half. Terrible game plan.

They totally abandoned Ronnie Brown in a 21-17 game. Just stupid.

Of course, the only thing the media is going to concentrate on is the stupid challenge.

that, my friend, is the curse of mike mularkey, who i swear to god will get punched in the face by saban by the end of the year

he might be the worst OC in pro football, world league, arena, and canadian football league included

that, my friend, is the curse of mike mularkey, who i swear to god will get punched in the face by saban by the end of the year

he might be the worst OC in pro football, world league, arena, and canadian football league included

It's like he got Culpepper as a Christmas Present and he can't stop playing with it.

At least it happened in week 1, and hopefully Saban will stop Mularkey from turning the offense into a run and shoot, and get back to running the ball with Ronnie alot.

The good thing is that Ronnie had a great game fantasy-wise, despite all these screwups by the coaches and Daunte. We'll see if they fix it.

It's like he got Culpepper as a Christmas Present and he can't stop playing with it.

At least it happened in week 1, and hopefully Saban will stop Mularkey from turning the offense into a run and shoot, and get back to running the ball with Ronnie alot.

The good thing is that Ronnie had a great game fantasy-wise, despite all these screwups by the coaches and Daunte. We'll see if they fix it.

as a bills fan, this is pretty much what you can expect all season from miami and mularkey, he took a great deep ball passer with booker, chambers and mcmichael and turned htem into a short passing west coast offense joke

Pfff. Pats always have it easy in the div. Now if they had to face Carr, Leftwich, and Young like the Colts... then! Then you'd.... um....

..uhhhh... I don't... really know where I'm going with this. :thumbsdown:

:mad:

You know, if you like.... 230 lb. quarterbacks, laser-rocket arm...

Culpepper was supposed to put them over the top to take the division from the Patriots. :banana:

You base that off one game? You remember a few years ago when Buffalo went 2-0 and beat the Patriots 31-0, and everyone was raving how the Bills are going to go to the Superbowl? What happened? Oh yeah they went something like 3-13.

Way to overreact one game into the season.

The Dolphins played a good three quarters, and then fell apart at the end to the defending Super Bowl Champions, in their house. I think most any other team in the league would have suffered the same fate. The Dolphins look good enough to challenge the Pats for the division title, cause they certainly didn't look bad tonight.

It is not an overreaction. I always thought they had no shot at the division. :blink:

It's more of a Culpepper thing, he was playing poor prior to the injury and he will continue to play poor after. Fins will win no more then 9 games. I have to think the Pats will top that.

It IS an overreaction. Period.

redtodd - even if you're right, and the Patriots "win the division easily," coming in and calling out those who picked Miami to win after one game is ridiculous and baseless.

We've not seen New England play this week, let alone be able to have enough ground to make the same ridiculous assertion. Miami played a very good team last night. I think Miami pushes for the division; but I also picked them to lose tonight. :headbanger: Hope that helps.

Your argument or chastisement is about as cool as a hockey shootout where the team with the first shots yells out triumphantly, "We scored first!! You suck!"

OK. :ninja: (I like this icon)