Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

My company is now chic and sophisticated!

My company is revitalizing its brand!@# The following is from our internal website. Keep in mind that we sell design tools to ultra EE techies who, if their socks match, it is because they only own one color and style.

A Whole New Look and Feel

How are we revitalizing the XXX brand? First, the refreshed logo simply eliminates the surrounding box from around the word, XXX. Removing the box communicates openness, approachability, and a literal "out-of-the-box" philosophy.

Second, the XXX look and feel has received a face lift. The new look and feel replaces the current rectangular grid and heavy usage of red, with a broad palette of vibrant colors and a gallery of varied geometric shapes, which can be used to connote precision and focus. The red bar from the XXX logo is leveraged as a graphical "icon" across all communications materials. These changes convey a more sophisticated, contemporary, and cutting-edge personality to better represent a more inventive and forward-thinking focus on customers and their challenges.

I'm sure that only cost a few $million, not to mention the cost of changing the logo in all of our collateral, biz cards, etc. Money well spent. :banana:

:dunno:

XXX, sounds hot

That was a clever search and replace of my company's name. Because we are so creative and all. :thumbsup:

That was a clever search and replace of my company's name. Because we are so creative and all. :thumbsup:

thanks, I was prowd of myself :wub:

My company is revitalizing its brand!@# The following is from our internal website. Keep in mind that we sell design tools to ultra EE techies who, if their socks match, it is because they only own one color and style.

"Buy our product and you can be so chic and sophisticated that a girl might want to have sex with you!"

"Buy our product and you can be so chic and sophisticated that a girl might want to have sex with you!"

I'm fairly confident that somebody in the PR meetings said something very similar to this. :thumbsup:

Thank you for using the word "chic" correctly and not as a replacement for "chick" which is oh-so-common.

I didnt know you worked in XXX

In a former job, building owner got permission to legally change the address and pretty much forced all of the tenants to re-do ALL of their printing - cards for ALL employees, envelopes, brochures, Web sites etc

:thumbsdown:

This is about 90% of all advertising.

About 5% is a guy might want to have sex with you.

The other 5% is split between comedy and actual info about the product.

People actually go to school for this stuff. :banana: