Sign in to follow this  
krizay

Aaron being Aaron

Maybe Aaron Brooks only plays when he wants.

:headbanger:

I had the Chargers D so I'm glad he decided not to play. Even though I still lost.

I'd have to say the offensive line and offensive coordinator shoulder the responsibility for Brook's horrible game. The guy was in constant 7 step drops with no time or space to make any of the throws.

I thought the coaching and playcalling on both sides of the ball for the Raiders was horrible. Sticking with the seven step drop after Brooks is getting hammered is ridiculous. Even the short completions to Moss were audibles. Defense staying in nickel coverage throughout the 1st quarter even after LT2 is gashing them. No adjustments. Just pathetic.

Why do I have a feeling this guy is going to kill L. Jordan's value :dunno: All he needs to do is hand it off or dump alittle screen pass to Jordan :)

Why do I have a feeling this guy is going to kill L. Jordan's value :doh: All he needs to do is hand it off or dump alittle screen pass to Jordan :P

Why do I get the feeling Brooks will get killed by his o-line by 3rd or 4th game?

The offensive coordinator must be thinking about his resturante business. He was frying pancakes for 10 years. How and why Art Shell bought him back just boggles my mine.