Sign in to follow this  
TexanForever

POrkchops #1!

Ok, nobody else is going to talk smack, so I'll do it while I still can. The Porkchops are the undisputed highest scoring #1 team in GOIDPANKAL. :pointstosky: At least for this week. ;) Ok Hornets, c'mon and getcha some of this, but I don't think the taste will agree with you too much. :P

Congratulations on a fine start. :banana:

I'm just giddy to see scooter (a 9er homer) grab Alex Smith to take over for Trent Green. I love fantasy football. :dunno:

My team sucked less than the team it beat. Being a big believer in a regression to the mean, I like my start. :banana:

Congratulations on a fine start. :mad:

I'm just giddy to see scooter (a 9er homer) grab Alex Smith to take over for Trent Green. I love fantasy football. :blink:

My team sucked less than the team it beat. Being a big believer in a regression to the mean, I like my start. :cry:

I took Alex Smith in one of my dynasty leagues when he was drafted, wanted him in another one as well, but just missed. I love the guy, I drafted him in every league I could where he was available at my #2 QB position, actively sought him in keeper leagues....

I also went after leinhart and Tarvaris Jackson this year in the rookie drafts. As a hoot, i invested in Ingle Martin in one dynasty league, got high hopes for him. I am holding on to Andrew Walter in on league because I expect him to be a big star one day. TONS of rookie or 2nd year talent out there jsut waiting to blow up :bench:

Well I'm certainly not starting "I am Batman" TGreen, and ASmith looked GREAT. If you saw that game, he was a stud, tossed 288 yds and a TD, and leaned on both Bryant & VDavis.

I am loving that offense, and the matchup with the Rams this week is money.

And hey - your "SOD" Rivers had about the same points as TGreen did while unconcious. Nice starting QB there. lol B)

1-0 baby. Winning without a QB - priceless. Sorry BeachedWhales. :(

It was disappointing to get 0 points from Brandon Lloyd and Kevin Williams, but considering my #1 pick hasn't cracked my starting lineup yet I felt pretty good about scoring over 150. Would have been more fun with a W, but week 1 was the most fun I've had watching games in a while. This is my first IDP league and I'm hooked. :thumbsup:

It was disappointing to get 0 points from Brandon Lloyd and Kevin Williams, but considering my #1 pick hasn't cracked my starting lineup yet I felt pretty good about scoring over 150. Would have been more fun with a W, but week 1 was the most fun I've had watching games in a while. This is my first IDP league and I'm hooked. :doublethumbsup:

IDP is the shiznit.

welcome to the next phase of your addiction.

:thumbsdown:

Alex Smith did have a "great" day against that mighty Cardinal defense... :first:

Easy there big fellah...AZ was a middle of the pack D last year. They have a great secondary and a solid pass rush. If you watch the game, you'll see Smith playing a great game - the pass rush was there, and Smith would roll out and throw on the run. A lot of people are talking about the Niners offense right now...

Take a closer look at the AZ defense and don't be so quick to discount the Niners offensive firepower.

Ok, nobody else is going to talk smack, so I'll do it while I still can. The Porkchops are the undisputed highest scoring #1 team in GOIDPANKAL. :thumbsdown: At least for this week. ;) Ok Hornets, c'mon and getcha some of this, but I don't think the taste will agree with you too much. :P

I think porkchops (if done right) are mighty tasty! We shall see.

I think porkchops (if done right) are mighty tasty! We shall see.

Good game Hornets. Your defense was outstanding and most of my team sucked today. As they say, s**t happens. Maybe I'll get a shot at you again. :D

Good game Hornets. Your defense was outstanding and most of my team sucked today. As they say, s**t happens. Maybe I'll get a shot at you again. :D

Thanks! I better have a great defense as my RB's stink up the joint :mad: You had me worried going into the weekend for sure.