Sign in to follow this  
jgregory7

Need some BIG time help fellas!

OK guys... Don't know how decent my team will perform this week, but I lost last week :(

This is a 12 team league, standard scoring, and NO PPR.

Here is what I have for sure starters in BOLD

Eli Manning, Charie Frye, Mark Brunell

Larry Johnson, Julius Jones, Reggie Bush, Mike Anderson, Marion Barber

QUESTION: Who should I look at starting along with LJ??

Marvin Harrison, Rod Smith, Eddie Kennison, Darrel Jackson, Roddy White, Antwaan Randle El

QUESTION: Which 2 WRs would you go with along side of Harrison? Jackson is now getting balls taken away by Branch and Kennison did nothing in week 1 :ninja:

Chris Cooley, Jerramy Stevens

Jags D, Lions D

Matt Stover, Mike Nugent

He has going: Palmer, Rudi Johnson, Kevin Jones, Hines Ward, Stallworth, Braylon Edwards, Todd Heap, Vikings D, and David Akers.

Thanks guys for the help!! B)

OK guys... Don't know how decent my team will perform this week, but I lost last week :ninja:

Marvin Harrison, Rod Smith, Eddie Kennison, Darrel Jackson, Roddy White, Antwaan Randle El

QUESTION: Which 2 WRs would you go with along side of Harrison? Jackson is now getting balls taken away by Branch and Kennison did nothing in week 1 B)

Jags D, Lions D

Matt Stover, Mike Nugent

He has going: Palmer, Rudi Johnson, Kevin Jones, Hines Ward, Stallworth, Braylon Edwards, Todd Heap, Vikings D, and David Akers.

Thanks guys for the help!! :unsure:

I might go with a slightly risky start and play Reggie Bush. I'm leery of Julius Jones, plus Washington's rush defense looked pretty stout Monday night.

Also, start Rod Smith and Darrell Jackson.

My Question

For RB, I'd personally start Jones. C Taylor held his own against the Skins and Jones looked good against a strong Jags defense while getting most of the carries. Bush is the only other option I'd consider, but I'd personally give him another week or two on the bench and see what develops.

WR is a tough call but I'd go with Jackson and Rod Smith. Branch just arrived in SEA and against ARI at home I think there will be plenty of offense to go around. Rod Smith I'm less sure of, but KC didn't look great and I still think he will get a lot of looks even with Walker as the #1 in Denver.

Please help me out here

well, Bush has proven his worth in game 1.

he is playing an equally weak (maybe weaker) defense in game 2. Julius jones plays an adequate defense in game 1 in washington.

I'd probably start Bush here, but in realitiy you can probably flip a coin.

as for receivers, I'd start DJax and Rod smith.

not keen on Smith due to his age, but they are playing KC (I think) and Kennison is not really a great option with green out of the lineup.

I wouldnt worry about DJax. he is still the #1 guy there, and Branch wont get that many balls in the next game. it will take him at least 2 games to get up to speed on the offense.

my guess is they will play Branch in certain sets, and they will probably teach him a couple of goal line plays so they can use him in the red zone. At best I'd say he will start 60% of the offensive plays. I'd predict 4 or 5 catches and 55 yards with a touchdown for branch.

Remember, DJax actually put up huge numbers while Koren Robinson was in seattle. I dont think this is the type of situation that will hurt his numbers anyways.

For RB, I'd personally start Jones. C Taylor held his own against the Skins and Jones looked good against a strong Jags defense while getting most of the carries. Bush is the only other option I'd consider, but I'd personally give him another week or two on the bench and see what develops.

WR is a tough call but I'd go with Jackson and Rod Smith. Branch just arrived in SEA and against ARI at home I think there will be plenty of offense to go around. Rod Smith I'm less sure of, but KC didn't look great and I still think he will get a lot of looks even with Walker as the #1 in Denver.

I agree! JJ a must start. Dallas doesn't have the same O-line

I'd go with Bush against GB. He will get receptions as well. If for some reason GB def stops the run (unlikely) they cannot stop the passing game and Bush is a big part of that as well.

I just heard on the radio that Holmgren says Branch will not play this week so DJax should still be a good start.

See mine please

OK guys... Don't know how decent my team will perform this week, but I lost last week :doh:

QUESTION: Which 2 WRs would you go with along side of Harrison? Jackson is now getting balls taken away by Branch and Kennison did nothing in week 1 :pointstosky:

Jags D, Lions D

Matt Stover, Mike Nugent

Thanks guys for the help!! :doublethumbsup:

Go with Bush to compliment LJ

WR's - Harrison, Jackson (Branch may not play this week) and Rod Smith

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=232364