Sign in to follow this  
murf74

NFL Replay on NFL Network

What are the odds, in my viewing area Bills vs. NE; Jags vs. Cowboys; Cleveland vs. NO were only games shown on Sunday.

So what do they show on the first 2 games of NFL Replay on NFL Network?

Cowboys game and the Browns game. They also showed Pitt gave which was already seen by everyone in a national game. Oh and now it appears the Indy game is on.

All 4 games are repeats for me.

get directv

get the nfl ticket

get happy

get on with your life

Well, Time Warner is dropping NFL Network on Friday....now is the opening to do this I guess

The ten minute highlight reel thing, NFL Replay on NFL Network, is a GREAT tool.

I just wish i didn't have to suffer through those idiotic "Referee" Lite Beer commercials -- i'm sure they changed it to some other inane spot that we have to try to FF through with my crappy (non Tivo, which i love), main cable remote -- if I FF, i miss the first three plays as i blow by them.

I love the NFL Replay though.

Come down to Jersey and sit with me at the bar ..... 9 Tv's right in front of my grill, I don't miss $hit.... :(

But any replay of any NFL games is nice, so show some respect to the best channel in the WORLD ! :blink:

P.S. - Playboy is nice channel too :clap:

I can't believe there're folks out there gambling on fantasy football that still refuse to invest in the Ticket.

Through the magic of DVR and the Superfan pack... by Friday night, I've watched every snap of every play that happened in the NFL that week.

Most I've seen twice.

It's like studying game film back when I was in college. I can make my own decisions about who looked good, who looked bad, which teams are trying to do what to stop whom. It's pretty incredible.

Far and away one of the most powerful tools a FFer can have access to.

... and people still gripe about the cost?

If you no longer live with your mom... and spend more than $50 on betting/FF in a season... you're stupid not to have the Ticket.

I can't believe there're folks out there gambling on fantasy football that still refuse to invest in the Ticket.

Through the magic of DVR and the Superfan pack... by Friday night, I've watched every snap of every play that happened in the NFL that week.

Most I've seen twice.

It's like studying game film back when I was in college. I can make my own decisions about who looked good, who looked bad, which teams are trying to do what to stop whom. It's pretty incredible.

Far and away one of the most powerful tools a FFer can have access to.

... and people still gripe about the cost?

If you no longer live with your mom... and spend more than $50 on betting/FF in a season... you're stupid not to have the Ticket.

Seriously get a life. Who in the hell has time to watch every snap of every play for that week. How much more info can you get from spending 10-12 hours watching the film, than most of us get from 2 hours on this website total for the week. Believe me I love the Sunday Ticket, but it's because I don't have to watch commercials and I get to pick what games I want to watch, I will DVR a game if I'm not around and really want to see it, but to watch every snap of every game, give me a break.

Seriously get a life. Who in the hell has time to watch every snap of every play for that week. How much more info can you get from spending 10-12 hours watching the film, than most of us get from 2 hours on this website total for the week. Believe me I love the Sunday Ticket, but it's because I don't have to watch commercials and I get to pick what games I want to watch, I will DVR a game if I'm not around and really want to see it, but to watch every snap of every game, give me a break.

I think you've got the wrong forum.

You seem like you should be here => http://www.girlswhoplaywithbarbiesandhatefootball.com

Just saying.

Seriously though - I have Direct TV Sunday Ticket, and superfan (HD baby) and TiVo. I only watch a few games a week, but I flip around at the commercials...but I'm not about to disparage a guy for watching 12 hours of football. Could be worse - he could be a serial killer hacking up babies in his basement for those 12 hours or a crack head on a 12 hour binge. It's all about perspective. If he wants to spend his sunday like that, then who the heck are you to speak ill of him for it?

First of all... I'm a junkie. I admit that. I don't expect people to actually watch every play... however... with the Ticket... they can have ACCESS to video of every snap in the NFL. It's an invaluable resource.

That being said...

In the grand scheme of life, it doesn't really take that long. How much time a day do you spend watching TV? Can do it all in 8 or 9 hours... not including time spent on Sunday/Monday night. Seeing as the 'average' for adult males is 30 hours per week... well... it looks like everyone else needs to get a life... not me.

Now... I make between 4-10 bets in a weekend... average probably 80-90 bets during the season. My win rate was in the low 60's (which is pretty much break even)... it went up last season with the Superfan pack to 75%. Could be that I just had a good year. But there were bets I would have made, and lost, had I not watched some of that film.

Don't wanna bore you with the math, but if I can stay at or over 75%, and spend 10 hours a week watching film... I'm earning roughly $9 per hour of film study in increased betting performance.

I realize that it's barely minimum wage... but hey, it's something I enjoy doing. Besides... How much did you make watching 'Law and Order' last night?

Btw... I'm 3 - 4 so far. (Stupid Giants)

ETA:

If everyone had the Ticket, this board wouldn't be bombarded on Sunday's with all the innane, "Where is ________?", "Is _______ even throwing to _______?" "Is _______ hurt?" "How does _______ look?"

This board, and the world, would be a much better place.

I think you've got the wrong forum.

You seem like you should be here => http://www.homoswhoplaywithbarbiesandhatefootball.com

Just saying.

Seriously though - I have Direct TV Sunday Ticket, and superfan (HD baby) and TiVo. I only watch a few games a week, but I flip around at the commercials...but I'm not about to disparage a guy for watching 12 hours of football. Could be worse - he could be a serial killer hacking up babies in his basement for those 12 hours or a crack head on a 12 hour binge. It's all about perspective. If he wants to spend his sunday like that, then who the heck are you to speak ill of him for it?

Don't think I have the wrong forum, I watch as much football as the next guy, 3 games on Sunday, with flipping of channels during commercials and another game on Monday, this week I saw most of 2 games on Monday, plus the 3 on Sunday, he called people stupid for not having the Ticket, maybe not everyone can afford it, maybe everyone doesn't have time to watch 10-12 hours of games per week. When actually if he really does watch every snap of every game, he's watching 40-42 hours, if you take out the commercials and watch everything else. I just think it's a ridiculous statement to say that he watches all of the games beginning to end. No way he does and I called him out on it. If he has the time to do it great, but unfortunately for me I don't, I love football, but unlike some of you seem to believe there is more to life than football. Oh by the way, don't call or bother me on Sundays, I'm watching football. :bench:

classic...on Inside the NFL, they showed the Panthers/Falcons game, and one of the ATL linebackers is yelling to a fan in the front row, "don't be sad - you still got time to catch the 4:00 game if you hurry!"

:bench:

too funmny

and oh man - I just saw that Bills DTD - Brady got JACKED UP! Who said you can't get anything out of watching every game?

I watch every game biotch... TWICE !!!!!!!! You got beef ? :P

Maybe I'm crazy but I enjoyed rewatching the Houston/Philly game so I could focus only on my sleeper pick for D.R.O.Y. DeMeco Ryans play like an animal.... Or the Tenn/Jets game to watch Keith Bullock spread his wings all over the field..... I'm a big fan of IDP'ers so I like watching both sides.... Ok so I'm crazy, but I LOVE IT :bench:

Don't think I have the wrong forum, I watch as much football as the next guy, 3 games on Sunday, with flipping of channels during commercials and another game on Monday, this week I saw most of 2 games on Monday, plus the 3 on Sunday, he called people stupid for not having the Ticket, maybe not everyone can afford it, maybe everyone doesn't have time to watch 10-12 hours of games per week. When actually if he really does watch every snap of every game, he's watching 40-42 hours, if you take out the commercials and watch everything else. I just think it's a ridiculous statement to say that he watches all of the games beginning to end. No way he does and I called him out on it. If he has the time to do it great, but unfortunately for me I don't, I love football, but unlike some of you seem to believe there is more to life than football. Oh by the way, don't call or bother me on Sundays, I'm watching football. :P

ok, fair enough...I'd misunderstood. Sounded like you were critical of his football...I will leave you two to your internet slap fight then. :bench:

:popcorn:

This is my first year actually owning the Ticket. Use to watch it at my boys house every Sunday but I've since moved out of state.

FWIW, Im an addict but I think that if you are into the NFL and FF enough to be a member of a site like this then there really isnt a good reason not to get the Ticket other than $$ concerns.

And if you bet on games then I would think the TIcket is a definite must. I agree with Anaheim that its really an investment. Personally, I havent bet on anything since Chris Fockin Duhon cost me a lot of jack two years ago but I may get back into it. Also, it really doesnt take that much time to review the games when you skip through the comercials and what not.

Superfan was free this past week but I have a question for fellow TIcket owners. Are all of those HIgh Def games that were available this week ONLY on SuperFan? I wasnt gonna get it but getting those extra HD games might be worth it. Damn marketing strategies gettin me again.

I just think it's a ridiculous statement to say that he watches all of the games beginning to end. No way he does and I called him out on it.

What's with the 'calling people out'??

Are we 12 years old?

Is it time to step outside?

They show all Sunday games (well, not the night) in nice little half hour packages all week.

Do the math... and if you still want to 'Call me out', we can step outside.

:rolleyes:

Oh... and I didn't say people were stupid for not having the Ticket... I said they were stupid for GAMBLING and not having the Ticket.

Now... I make between 4-10 bets in a weekend... average probably 80-90 bets during the season. My win rate was in the low 60's (which is pretty much break even)... it went up last season with the Superfan pack to 75%. Could be that I just had a good year. But there were bets I would have made, and lost, had I not watched some of that film.

Don't wanna bore you with the math, but if I can stay at or over 75%, and spend 10 hours a week watching film... I'm earning roughly $9 per hour of film study in increased betting performance.

I realize that it's barely minimum wage... but hey, it's something I enjoy doing. Besides... How much did you make watching 'Law and Order' last night?

Btw... I'm 3 - 4 so far. (Stupid Giants)

So far I am 3-1, up $190, dude I didn't mean to attack you if that's what you thought. I'm just saying that we all love football, everyone given the time and patience I'm sure would be in your shoes watching football all week, unfortunately with 2 kids and a wife, I get my Sundays and Mondays to myself (my 1 1/2 year old son tries to watch the games with me :rolleyes: ) while the rest of the week is dedicated to the family and household obligations. Good luck this year.

Nah... I have a problem... and I know it... don't expect everybody to be a Junkie like me... I just think it's silly to gamble on football... and then not want to pay for an incredible resource like the Superfan pack.

Try it out... it's on right now.

In the time it took me to piss, brush my teeth, put my PJ's on, settle the dog down, set the alarm and get into bed last night... I watched the SEA/DET game in it's entirety.

WHAT A COUNTRY!

I should add... for clarification... I'm 3 FOR 4 so far this season... not 3 AND 4. Hard to find a decent line in week one.

Also... tip from a junkie. Bet the over in pretty much every game AZ plays this year... you'll do fine. :rolleyes:

The point is if your going to spend 12 hours watching football on Sunday by your own words why get stuck with commercials and the lousy network feeds? My local channels had Baltimore/Tampa on till the bitter end and it was a joke, halfway thru the third it was long since over. Got ticket? Pick another game. Thats why you buy the ticket. I don't have it, but I have Falcons tickets so it loses its value to me when I'm going to spend 8 Sundays a year at the game. I'm still about to buy it though just after last weeks garbage.

If I could mainline football I would, until then the Sunday Ticket will have to do. And clipping garbage cans on garbage day with the bumper of my car in the off season to shake the withdrawal is the only way I cope.

If I could mainline football I would, until then the Sunday Ticket will have to do. And clipping garbage cans on garbage day with the bumper of my car in the off season to shake the withdrawal is the only way I cope.

Amen. :first:

I watch as much football as the next guy, 3 games on Sunday, with flipping of channels during commercials and another game on Monday, this week I saw most of 2 games on Monday, plus the 3 on Sunday

So you spent about 13 hours watching football this weekend.

When actually if he really does watch every snap of every game, he's watching 40-42 hours, if you take out the commercials and watch everything else. I just think it's a ridiculous statement to say that he watches all of the games beginning to end. I just think it's a ridiculous statement to say that he watches all of the games beginning to end. No way he does and I called him out on it.

You've proven yourself to be an idiot. You can watch 16 full games, with the aid of TiVo, in about 13-14 hours. You fast forward through every commercial, and any time between the play being called dead and the QB going back under center. You watched 4 games in 13 hours this weekend. He watched 16 games in a little more than 13 hours. Looks like you're the sucker. Hope you like Joe Theismann.

unlike some of you seem to believe there is more to life than football. Oh by the way, don't call or bother me on Sundays, I'm watching football
He watches 16 games in the time in takes you to watch 4. What don't you understand?

unfortunately with 2 kids and a wife, I get my Sundays and Mondays to myself (my 1 1/2 year old son tries to watch the games with me :doublethumbsup: ) while the rest of the week is dedicated to the family and household obligations.

Ohhh, so you calling the guy a liar was just a ploy to get him to respond so you could say, "I can't watch the games because I'm very important and very busy and I have obligations and I have 2 kids, and my 1.5 year old likes to watch the games with me." Hope your 1.5 year old isn't sitting there posting with you, because he'd see what a jackass his daddy is.

:wub:

Should I even ask how you do this ? NAH.... nevermind!!!!! :wub:

That would be funny if his life partner of 12 years wasn't just put down recently... but how could you know?

With Sunday Ticket and a Media Center PC, I watched 5 games on Sunday. Plus 2 on Monday and 1 on Thursday. And NFL Replay gave me 3 new games I haven't seen. 11 out of 16 games total. Oh yeah, and no commercials or halftime. :huh: :wub: :lol:

Hope your 1.5 year old isn't sitting there posting with you, because he'd see what a jackass his daddy is.

Real nice.

I dig the commercial.

I love the commercial, I sing the song all friggin' day! :banana:

I dig the commercial.

I love the commercial, I sing the song all friggin' day! :banana:

I love NFL Replay.

NFL Replay allows me a chance to see those games I wasn't watching on Sunday, and see them without the interruptions and dead time associated with the live broadcast. For instance, I didn't watch the Saints game on Sunday, as I didn't own anyone in the game, but with Replay I was given the chance to see guys like Reggie Bush in action. Some games I had already seen, sure, but I love the concept and even found myself re-watching certain games I'd already seen (just to see certain plays in review). It's like a poor man's version of game film.

P.S. - Sunday Ticket is your friend. I've had it from the first year of its availability and never go a season without it. Highly recommended.