Sign in to follow this  
Bratwurst

Brett Fahavruh ... Done?

If you watched the game then you would have noticed that he looked good. He had that same drive and toughness from a few years ago, and that is why some are high on him. He was drafted late in probably every draft but should put up decent numbers this year. The guy isn't old either and will likely play a few more seasons.

more packer fan denial. i love it.

that said, he and the packers should win at home against the saints this week (nice that that the nfl throws them that bone again early in the schedule this year). but brett and the packers are going nowhere this year. again.

stop living in the past. it's not 1996: it's 2006.

If you watched the game then you would have noticed that he looked good. He had that same drive and toughness from a few years ago, and that is why some are high on him. He was drafted late in probably every draft but should put up decent numbers this year. The guy isn't old either and will likely play a few more seasons.

A guy in my league decided he was done with Farve and he dropped him! LOL. His loss should be my gain!

:doh:

i tried to detect sarcasm in here. forgive me if i missed it.

look:

favre *should* have a good day against the saints at home. no excuse not to. and when that happens, don and the rest of the cheeseheads will start a bunch of threads with :headbanger: in them and snooker some of you newbies into going out and acquiring favre.

don't be one of those guys this week--either the dancing banana guy or the guy that gets snookered by your league mate into taking favre after one good game.

the elevator on the favre express is going dooowwwwwnn. don't be fooled by any momentary stop. this team--despite that it's poised to be 1-1 on the season--is simply dreadful in many key facets of the game.

Yet your ability improves with every post you make.

Keep working at it!!!!

:thumbsup:

You'd think a person with a handle like 'Bratwurst' would know how to spell 'gesundheit'. :P

Just so everyone is clear I'm talking about Ahman here and not Brett.

Just so everyone is clear I'm talking about Ahman here and not Brett.

Yes, and I agree with you. He still has a couple years in the tank , in fact I am seriously considering starting him over Cadillac Williams this week. I'm up against the 'don't bench your studs' theory though. :thumbsdown:

look:

favre *should* have a good day against the saints at home. no excuse not to. and when that happens, don and the rest of the cheeseheads will start a bunch of threads with :rolleyes: in them and snooker some of you newbies into going out and acquiring favre.

don't be one of those guys this week--either the dancing banana guy or the guy that gets snookered by your league mate into taking favre after one good game.

the elevator on the favre express is going dooowwwwwnn. don't be fooled by any momentary stop. this team--despite that it's poised to be 1-1 on the season--is simply dreadful in many key facets of the game.

what bone?..there werent many teams with worse records than gb had last year..and if gb had a choice, they would get them later in the cold..so it isnt a gift..you sound like a person who spent 10 years on the wrong side of a war...constantly griping and having crazy flashbacks... :cry:

the years of being a lions fan and getting worked must have u ultra bitter these days...wow...

(i was that way with john fockin elway..its ok)....

for what its worth..its supposed to storm most of the day..i dont anticipate big numbers from anyone...

more packer fan denial. i love it.

that said, he and the packers should win at home against the saints this week (nice that that the nfl throws them that bone again early in the schedule this year). but brett and the packers are going nowhere this year. again.

stop living in the past. it's not 1996: it's 2006.

A...Bratwurst is Giants Fan...not a Packer fan.

B...the poster that said he looked good last week...he did until in the 4th down 26-0...

Nobody is saying they are going anywhere...yet you still had to interject with this...why is that?

As long as he throws to Driver I'm happy, wait that's the only WR on their team that belongs in the NFL :ninja:

besides greg jennings, of course...

the packers arent THAT good...

but its been amusing to see people act as if the saints D is the same as the bears..... :bench:

10-0 Packers :bench:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Eat yo words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

well, it isnt over yet....if the packers were to struggle vs a saints D..THATS when u sound the alarm...but the bears? i dont expect anyone to score against them(besides seattle)..

but i decided to add gb to my picks..i passed on the under since the weather isnt bad at all...yesterday they made it sound like this would be a mess...

the packers head coach used to be the offensive guy in NO..the aints have changed things up..but when a coach knows a team really well (martz knowing seattle last week)...its very valuable..

im guessing gb wins by 25 again...