Sign in to follow this  
slash

Rudi or Ronnie

I think rudi is better but ronnie has better matchups for the rest of the year... or should that not be a reason on who you would rather have?

Guest Swobo

RUDIIII

No doubt in my mind, this is going to be Rudi' best year. Matchups shouldnt really be a reason when you are talking about a RB who is on a good team. Cinci should be in the lead late in games and running it alot. On the other hand, Miami will be losing late in games and forced to pass alot.

once again, RUDIIIIIIIIIIIII

I think rudi is better but ronnie has better matchups for the rest of the year... or should that not be a reason on who you would rather have?

I personally think that Ronnie is a better player, but Rudi is on a better team. I took Ronnie #6 overall, and Rudi went #5. If I had my choice right now in my PPR league, I would probably stick with Ronnie as he catches lots of balls, but it is pretty close, IMO.

Matchups do matter, and Rudi has a nightmare schedule. I think Rudi has a chance to put up better #'s and has a better line, but if Saban pulls his head out of his arse for a bit, he'll start getting Ronnie the ball more cause he's too talented to let disappear like they have. As a Ronnie owner, I do give a slight, very slight edge to Rudi unless Miami shows more dedication to the run in the next couple of weeks...if so, change my vote to Brown.

If not for Culpepper, Ronnie and his soft schedule would be a no brainer.

But unfortunately the small-handed one remains backed by Saban and I fear I'll wish I had picked Rudi one more week. If they can't get it done against TEN then I'll definitely wish I had taken Rudi.

Have them both and lovin it so far! :D

But, back to the ? I worry less about sched than I do about the team as a whole. If a RB plays on a good team, he will likely get lot's of touches in garbage time. If a WR plays for an average or worse team, he will likely get lots of catches in garbage time. So, I draft with that in mind.

I took both, thinking that both will get lots of touches late from being ahead. It appears that I was right with both but for different reasons. Rudi because he will be ahead and get runs, Ronnie because he will be behind and get dumpoffs.

All in all, Rudi looks to be the choice now.

Since the Bungals score 30 a game and the Dolphins 10, I'd go with Rudi!

Since the Bungals score 30 a game and the Dolphins 10, I'd go with Rudi!

Miami's faced Pitt and Buffalo, two very good D's.

Cincy's faces KC and the Browns.

I'm willing to wait a few more weeks before I decide who's the better back for the rest of the year. Cincy has some tough games coming up, while Miami has a cake-walk.

Does anyone really think CPepp is going to struggle all year? :pointstosky:

Remember what Miami did the last 6 games last year? Saban will turn it around.

I have both (Rudi in one league and Ronnie in another league). If I had to pick I would say Ronnie, but it is an extremely close call. The slight edge goes to Ronnie based on the schedule, especially week 14-16 fantasy playoffs!

Matchups do matter, and Rudi has a nightmare schedule. I think Rudi has a chance to put up better #'s and has a better line, but if Saban pulls his head out of his arse for a bit, he'll start getting Ronnie the ball more cause he's too talented to let disappear like they have. As a Ronnie owner, I do give a slight, very slight edge to Rudi unless Miami shows more dedication to the run in the next couple of weeks...if so, change my vote to Brown.

yeah cinci has had a cakewake schedule year after year?

rudi is mr consistency despite the schedule. and has a nose for the goalline inside the 20. not the 2 or 3 yard line. the 20 and in.

Miami's faced Pitt and Buffalo, two very good D's.

Cincy's faces KC and the Browns.

I'm willing to wait a few more weeks before I decide who's the better back for the rest of the year. Cincy has some tough games coming up, while Miami has a cake-walk.

EXACTLY, Cincy has had a cake schedule and Miami has not. It is too early to project.

This isn't even up for debate, Rudi in a landslide.. Better player on better offense.. We don't know anything about the schedule right now, teams everybody thought were going to be good aren't..

Brown is a decent back, but some of you have unreachable expectations for the guy.. There is probably a reason the guy has always split time.. I wish I were wrong, I have him..

Both will be fine. It's a toss up. Everybody overreacts too early in the season. Brown has done fine with a pretty low workload thus far. Patience people. Patience.

Be happy with either. And how someone got both in one league is beyond me... 6 team league???

-R

Wow, this seems to be split down the middle.. I have ronnie and have been offered rudi for him straight up.. but with the next two weeks matchups i have a hard time pulling off the move... Also not to mention the overall sched. and the playoff schedule for Miami.

my main concerns with ronnie is not ronnie, but the miami line and c-pepp.

Wow, this seems to be split down the middle.. I have ronnie and have been offered rudi for him straight up.. but with the next two weeks matchups i have a hard time pulling off the move... Also not to mention the overall sched. and the playoff schedule for Miami.

my main concerns with ronnie is not ronnie, but the miami line and c-pepp.

Yeah, its a tough one. I've got Ronnie. I think he's gonna put up some big weeks (this week being one of them), but that is a tempting offer. If you can swing something else in the deal -- maybe an upgrade at WR too -- I might do it.

Good luck.

-R

This is like asking would you rather have sex with Carmen Electra (Rudi) or Bee Arthur (Ronnie), there is no comparison. Ruydi rocks and is on a good team, Ronnie is the opposite.

This is like asking would you rather have sex with Carmen Electra (Rudi) or Bee Arthur (Ronnie), there is no comparison. Ruydi rocks and is on a good team, Ronnie is the opposite.

Rudi owner, huh? :thumbsup:

The Carmen Electra - Bee Arthur comparison is just retarded...

week 1: even

week 2: edge Rudi

week 3: we'll see

For Chrissakes, we are heading INTO WEEK 3 PEOPLE!

They are both good. If one has the edge, it's not by much...

-R

DOOOOOCHE!