Sign in to follow this  
omarkal

rookie of the year goes to....

All those non believers come and state ur case on THIS THREAD. i called it long time ago and drafted him as my no4 overall pick. Now he is going to take to the promise land. I got LJ and Dunn as my backups, Addai is the front runner in my camp.

Hey tiki barbers barber, would u like to switch places, and have Addai vs Bush?

All those non believers come and state ur case on THIS THREAD. i called it long time ago and drafted him as my no4 overall pick. Now he is going to take to the promise land. I got LJ and Dunn as my backups, Addai is the front runner in my camp.

You would have a case if there were no Colston's or Maroney's in this league........Maroney is MUCH better than Addai......and I have Addai on my team!

It is colston dumbfock.

LJ as a backup, you are nuts.....

Sorry, but at this stage of the season, Addai is not even in the top 2. My vote is: 1. Colston 2. Jennings 3. Bush

You can argue for Addai as #3 all you want, but you can't argue him over Colston or Jennings.

Sorry, but at this stage of the season, Addai is not even in the top 2. My vote is: 1. Colston 2. Jennings 3. Bush

You can argue for Addai as #3 all you want, but you can't argue him over Colston or Jennings.

You can't leave Maroney of this list. If he became the primary back, it would be scary!!

yeah, all u COLSTON backers, he is a wr, and are too many to go around. There is only ONE RB which is the talk of the town. Colston is a great pick, i was talking more along the lines of a RB.

With what Maroney is doing in the Bengal game he buries Addai. The Pats are fools to not move him into the feature back position ahead of Dillon. As I say that, 41 yard run for Maroney. He is godly.

At this point, I'm seriously considering playing Addai from now on over Ronnie Brown considering the extreme suckitude of Brown and the Miami O-line. :pointstosky:

With what Maroney is doing in the Bengal game he buries Addai. The Pats are fools to not move him into the feature back position ahead of Dillon. As I say that, 41 yard run for Maroney. He is godly.

wrong wrong. Ok, forget about everthing. If anybody on this site would have the option of having Maroney vs Addai, who would u choose? keep in mind, Dillon aint going anywhere and Dungy does not believe in RBBC. Your call. I dont even care, i have Addai and he is going to be the E James if not better. Which team has the best Off line? Colts or Pats, DUH

Lot of people picked Bush, i hope u continue to own and play him. So i can come back and say to u that Addai has 2 tds and Bush has..... well u know what he has.

Given a choice of Addai vs. Maroney, I would take Maroney. True, that Maroney is sharing carries with Dillon, but you may want to check the stats for the Colts game...

Addai has hardly separated himself as the premier rookie back in the league.

-R

Given a choice of Addai vs. Maroney, I would take Maroney. True, that Maroney is sharing carries with Dillon, but you may want to check the stats for the Colts game...

Addai has hardly separated himself as the premier rookie back in the league.

-R

yeah, ok there bud :bench:

Have a few more drinks on me folks. geez

Sorry, it seems that you already drank them all. :bench:

Are including All Purpose Yards because if we are I am picking

Reggie Bust!!!! :bench:

Why do you keep picking Bush as your comparison. And also, why do you keep using the 2-0 touchdowns? Maroney has 3 tds & Colston has 3 tds, so with this arguement, you should have started a thread on one of these two!

Sorry, it seems that you already drank them all. :bench:

Actually i started drinking when the season started, and havent stopped yet. I will still make more sense of this then u tonite. Bro, get a life, its only fantasy football. And Addai will be the starter of the best offense in the national football league.

Actually i started drinking when the season started, and havent stopped yet. I will still make more sense of this then u tonite. Bro, get a life, its only fantasy football. And Addai will be the starter of the best offense in the national football league.

Miss the smiley face at the top of my post, DudleyMoore? I couldn't give a rat's ass who wins the award. It is just fun making fun of you. :bench:

yeah, ok there bud :bench:

Ok, I'll help you:

J Addai - 20 carries, 84 yds, 1 TD

D Rhodes - 15 carries, 75 yds, 1 TD

So what was that you were saying? Bud.

And I didn't even post Maroney's stats... Hope you were just fishing with your initial post.

-R

Ok, I'll help you:

And I didn't even post Maroney's stats... Hope you were just fishing with your initial post.

-R

Indy right now is the poster boy for RBBC.

When Addai proves he's the best runningback on his team, we can consider him for ROY.

Ok, I'll help you:

-R

Ok, u got me, damnnnn this guy is goood. Wish i had him, but i dont, have addai though and i love him so far. I thought dillon might bring him down, but i guess not. U win bro, go ahead and rip on me. BTW, i am playing the game in Pakistan. Only one game per week, just saw the Saints Vs Carolina. Thats it for the week.

Take care

Indy right now is the poster boy for RBBC.

Exactly. That's why I posted. Whatzhiznuts had said that Addai had the advantage of not being in an RBBC like Maroney, when both are sharing carries...

-R

When Addai proves he's the best runningback on his team, we can consider him for ROY.

There is no doubt who the best RB on the colts is for anyone who has watched them play. Addai is better at every single aspect of the game - it's not even close. With that said, I'd say Colston is the leader for ROY. As far as Addai, Maroney, or Bush is concerned, I'd probably give a slight advatage to Addai as far as fantasy. Only because Rhodes is no where near the player Dillion or Mcallister are. I believe Addai will be the unquestioned starter before the end of the year. Except in the case of injury, I don't think you can say the same for Bush or Maroney.

There is no doubt who the best RB on the colts is for anyone who has watched them play. Addai is better at every single aspect of the game - it's not even close. With that said, I'd say Colston is the leader for ROY. As far as Addai, Maroney, or Bush is concerned, I'd probably give a slight advatage to Addai as far as fantasy. Only because Rhodes is no where near the player Dillion or Mcallister are. I believe Addai will be the unquestioned starter before the end of the year. Except in the case of injury, I don't think you can say the same for Bush or Maroney.

I love u. thank u for that insight. I guess the question to ask is that would u rather have Addai or Maroney? for me it would be a sure bet to go with addai, no questions asked, he will be the starter soon. Maroney, too many question marks, and not an as good offensive line. I might be wrong, just my two cents

maroney is far and away a better back then addai is....

there ARE no question marks....

but again.... :rolleyes: colston and jennings are going to get more ROY votes than Addai will get....

I love u. thank u for that insight. I guess the question to ask is that would u rather have Addai or Maroney? for me it would be a sure bet to go with addai, no questions asked, he will be the starter soon. Maroney, too many question marks, and not an as good offensive line. I might be wrong, just my two cents

I disagree that the Colts o-line is better than NE - at run blocking anyway. Maroney will probably have better overall numbers and possibly even be the better football player, but Addai will be the unquestioned starter for one of the best offensive teams in the league. If Maroney was the unquestioned starter in NE, I think he would be the obvious choice. Addai will be the unquestioned starter by the FF playoffs. Partly because he looks really good and partly because Rhodes plain sucks. That makes him slightly more valuable than Maroney, IMO. At least for any team that can make the playoffs while Addai splits carries for a few more weeks.

For reference I am a Colts homer, but I don't own either player. I'd love to have either one. I do have Colston though :(

I disagree that the Colts o-line is better than NE - at run blocking anyway. Maroney will probably have better overall numbers and possibly even be the better football player, but Addai will be the unquestioned starter for one of the best offensive teams in the league. If Maroney was the unquestioned starter in NE, I think he would be the obvious choice. Addai will be the unquestioned starter by the FF playoffs. Partly because he looks really good and partly because Rhodes plain sucks. That makes him slightly more valuable than Maroney, IMO. At least for any team that can make the playoffs while Addai splits carries for a few more weeks.

For reference I am a Colts homer, but I don't own either player. I'd love to have either one. I do have Colston though :headbanger:

VERY VERY WELL SAID. I agree with your analysis 100%. This whole time i was trying to evaluate addai vs maroney. Teams they play for, offensive line, back up RB's, potential of going to the playoffs etc.

great analysis on your part. cheers :(

There is no doubt who the best RB on the colts is for anyone who has watched them play. Addai is better at every single aspect of the game - it's not even close.

Oh, I guess the coaching staff must have never seen them play since they continue to split time. :mad:

wrong wrong. Ok, forget about everthing. If anybody on this site would have the option of having Maroney vs Addai, who would u choose? keep in mind, Dillon aint going anywhere and Dungy does not believe in RBBC. Your call. I dont even care, i have Addai and he is going to be the E James if not better. Which team has the best Off line? Colts or Pats, DUH

How are people that say retarded stuff like this even allowed to have memberships to FFtoday? :mad:

If I had to vote OROTY right now, it goes like this:

1. Colston

2. Maroney

3. Jennings

4. Addai

yeah, they are all great. We are talking about RB's. That should eliminate two from your list. Actually its my fault, should have limited the responses to RB's only. I think that would have helped.

Oh, I guess the coaching staff must have never seen them play since they continue to split time. :mad:

Dwight Freeney did not start for the colts until week 9. He was the 11th pick in the draft and became a pro bowler the next year. This was for a defensive team that desperatly needed any help it could get. Tony Dungy is bringing him along slowly - just like he did Freeney. There is absolutley no reason for them to give him 25 -30 carries a game right now. They will keep him fresh and let him learn slowly. Obviously this is all my opinion. If I thought I could get Addai I would do it now. Especially in any keeper or dynasty league. Again, just my opionion.

How are people that say retarded stuff like this even allowed to have memberships to FFtoday? :mad:

Exactly. How did u get here? and can u spell? dont worry we will send u some hooked on phonics tapes.

What a freakin loser