Sign in to follow this  
tony hardware

What makes for a good bored?

"I don't like it when you put your finger there." She would say to me, so I would tell her, "Well, then tell me what you like and I'll do it." She would say: "You need to be more sensitive to my needs." So I would tell her, "It tastes funny, I only do that when I'm drunk."

The moral: I think we need to be more sensitive to each others needs, no matter how funny it tastes becasue we can't be drunk all day.

There have been many complaints about this bored recently, even prompting one Q. Lazzarus to enter an Amish school house and take his own life from our midst. So, in the interest of pleasing us all, and putting our fingers in the right holes, what makes for a good bored? What kind of dialogues do you like to read or take part in?

Help us help each other :bandana:

"I don't like it when you put your finger there." She would say to me, so I would tell her, "Well, then tell me what you like and I'll do it." She would say: "You need to be more sensitive to my needs." So I would tell her, "It tastes funny, I only do that when I'm drunk."

The moral: I think we need to be more sensitive to each others needs, no matter how funny it tastes becasue we can't be drunk all day.

There have been many complaints about this bored recently, even prompting one Q. Lazzarus to enter an Amish school house and take his own life from our midst. So, in the interest of pleasing us all, and putting our fingers in the right holes, what makes for a good bored? What kind of dialogues do you like to read or take part in?

Help us help each other :bandana:

Some aliases are funny, but yours is just getting old. At least try to be funny or witty sometimes.

A time machine taking us back to 2002 before most of you suckasses showed up.

:mellow:

Help us help each other :D

This kind of bullsh1t is exactly the reason I only show up here after Packer losses. :dunno:

A nice variety of people. It's nice to have some good conversations with people that know what they are talking about. It is also nice to have some dumb asses and some weirdos. There are some douches here that I cant stand to associate with but there are lots of people here that are very interesting.....

Variety is the spice of life.

A time machine taking us back to 2002 before most of you suckasses showed up.

you mean back before you weighed in at 650 and had to have jerry springer come and cut a hole in the house to get you out? hows those bed sores treating you anyway?

have a cupcake on me