Sign in to follow this  
dolphin-g

Harington look very good

You need to watch the entier game. Every pas had zip to it..and they were on the #s. They moved the ball very effectivly, and were hurt by penalties and dropped balls even one of the picks were off the resevers hands. As a dolphin fan I was very ..very happy with the performance.....A note to SabanPLEASE DO NOT PUT CPEP BACK IN PLEASE. oh yea no sacks

even one of the picks were off the resevers hands.

This is the worst misspelling of receiver I have ever seen, congratulations. Also, Harrington did look ok.

This is the worst misspelling of receiver I have ever seen, congratulations. Also, Harrington did look ok.

:huh: that is bad....wow.

The musings of one very desperate Dolphins fan still traumatized by the Wanny Years.

Joey Checkdown has always had zip on his passes, the problem has been putting them in the hands of players who wear the same jersey, particularly those other than his last safety option. So he put up some yards, but two picks and >30% on third downs...this is the answer?

You need to watch the entier game. Every pas had zip to it..and they were on the #s. They moved the ball very effectivly, and were hurt by penalties and dropped balls even one of the picks were off the resevers hands. As a dolphin fan I was very ..very happy with the performance.....A note to SabanPLEASE DO NOT PUT CPEP BACK IN PLEASE. oh yea no sacks

Take English again. Seriously, that's pathetic.

The musings of one very desperate Dolphins fan still traumatized by the Wanny Years.

Joey Checkdown has always had zip on his passes, the problem has been putting them in the hands of players who wear the same jersey, particularly those other than his last safety option. So he put up some yards, but two picks and >30% on third downs...this is the answer?

I guess you didnt watch the game?

Take English again. Seriously, that's pathetic.

Sorry I was not an english major. If you had a problem understanding what i was trying to say then too bad.

OK, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the responsibility of the QB to lead the offense and score points?

Miami scored 10 effin points. Harrington may have thrown the ball with zip yesterday, but he threw 2 picks and failed to get the ball to his big playmaker (Chambers) and locked into Welker, who's hasn't proven himself to be a playmaker.

Maybe Harrington is better off throwing footballs through tires at the amusement park than leading an NFL team to some actual POINTS. :huh:

Patriots fan here, I watched the entire game.

Compared to CPepp and considering he had 3 days to prepare Harrington did look very good. I'll be shocked if he doesn't get the next start at QB for the Fins. Miami was in the game the entire game, once again the play calling was disgusting. Ronnie Brown only ran the ball a few times the entire 2nd half and they had a bunch of 3 and outs.

Sorry I was not an english major. If you had a problem understanding what i was trying to say then too bad.

Dude, c'mon. Unless English isn't your first language, your post was a disgrace to America.

I am Phins fan and he didnt look good by any means. He looked OK and better then Cpep... The INT you spoke of the pass was behind the WR...

In the end, you could put Manning back there and he wouldnt look good either. It's our line and our play calling as much as anythign else... :(

Dude, c'mon. Unless English isn't your first language, your post was a disgrace to America.

:rolleyes: too funny.

Nice to see my tax dollars at work.

I am Phins fan and he didnt look good by any means. He looked OK and better then Cpep... The INT you spoke of the pass was behind the WR...

In the end, you could put Manning back there and he wouldnt look good either. It's our line and our play calling as much as anythign else... :rolleyes:

He had 3 days to get ready, what did you expect? :wacko:

Compared to CPepp and considering he had 3 days to prepare Harrington did look very good. I'll be shocked if he doesn't get the next start at QB for the Fins. Miami was in the game the entire game, once again the play calling was disgusting. Ronnie Brown only ran the ball a few times the entire 2nd half and they had a bunch of 3 and outs.

Bills fan here, watched the game as well, and agree. This is the 3rd fins game I've seen this season, and Joey looked like twice the QB that Pepper is at this point. He is twice as accurate as Pepper, and knows how to avoid the sack. He made one bad decision that led to the first INT, and the second INT was a rather poorly thrown ball that the receiver deflected into the defender's hands.

Joey's not going to win them many games, but he should at least allow that DEF to keep them in games. The real problem is as others have stated: the play calling (how do you fins fans like Mularkey? :rolleyes: ), and the O-line. Neither look to be correctable this season.

Bills fan here, watched the game as well, and agree. This is the 3rd fins game I've seen this season, and Joey looked like twice the QB that Pepper is at this point. He is twice as accurate as Pepper, and knows how to avoid the sack. He made one bad decision that led to the first INT, and the second INT was a rather poorly thrown ball that the receiver deflected into the defender's hands.

Joey's not going to win them many games, but he should at least allow that DEF to keep them in games. The real problem is as others have stated: the play calling (how do you fins fans like Mularkey? :banana: ), and the O-line. Neither look to be correctable this season.

The worst play calling of the game was when miami had the ball on the 35 yard line, 4th and 5. they decide to punt ( well tried to.....block..lol)???????? kick a field goal..or go for it ,like NE did twice.

He had 3 days to get ready, what did you expect? :banana:

I expect the coaching staff to run the ball more. Who cares about Joey and his 3 days? Not me... Give him 30 days and it wouldnt matter. :headbanger:

The problem is just that, compared to Culpepper...who is horrible. Harrington might of had "zip on the ball," but his line just doesnt lie - 2 picks and no TDs against a New England secondary that is incredibly suspect and plain just not that good.

If you are counting on Harrington at this point to bring you to the promise land, I would just go ahead and quit whatever league you are in.

Guest Johnny Holmes

A big upgrade over Culpepper.

It doesn't matter who QBs or who the Phins "resevers" are, as long as stupid focking Mularkey is there calling twice as many passes as runs, Ronnie Brown will not produce.

For what it's worth, even a confidence-lacking, busted-knee Culpepper is far better than Joey so let's put that to bed right now.

That was the 1st game where the OL actually gave the QB some decent pass protection and Joey didn't do anything special with it. I'm not saying Culpepper would've definitely won that game but he would've been better than Joey.

The bottom line is that it was a 3 point ball game with 12 minutes to play in the 4th quarter - no need to panic but Mularkey (and Saban for leting it happen) called 3 passes in a row (2 from shotgun) and promptly went 3 and out and quickly put that old defense back on the field.

Mularkey SUCKS!!! :rolleyes: :banana:

The problem is just that, compared to Culpepper...who is horrible. Harrington might of had "zip on the ball," but his line just doesnt lie - 2 picks and no TDs against a New England secondary that is incredibly suspect and plain just not that good.

If you are counting on Harrington at this point to bring you to the promise land, I would just go ahead and quit whatever league you are in.

How could anyone count on Harrington from a fantasy perspective? :rolleyes:

I'm saying as of right now, I think the Dolphins need to give him a full week with the #1 squad and let him start this weekend.

Mularkey SUCKS!!! :rolleyes: :banana:

That's what II've been saying too. Miami misses Linehan, and it's obvious. I mean, when Linehan could make Frerrotte look like an All-Pro, there's something to that. Mularkey has never been a good OC. Why he keeps getting opportunities in the NFL is completely beyond me. He must have pictures of all the owners wives. :wall:

The worst play calling of the game was when miami had the ball on the 35 yard line, 4th and 5. they decide to punt ( well tried to.....block..lol)???????? kick a field goal..or go for it ,like NE did twice.

Hold on, hold on, hold on, lemme see if I understand this correctly -- Miami had 4th & 5 ON THE PATRIOTS 35 and PUNTED?!?!?

-R

I watched the whole game and yes joey looked pretty good, however, the pats didnt bring pressure the 1st hald. He had all day to throw the ball. The running plays that are called are horrible, handoff up the gut for a max of 2-3yds. I think there needs to be more screens or stretch plays. Im a brown owner and I never though i would say this but, I need joey harrington to continue to be the starter.... :blink:

Mularkey is truely one of the worst OCs in football . I do remember at 1 time him being decent when he was in Pitttsburgh !

then agaion maybe Brown just sucks :blink:

Hold on, hold on, hold on, lemme see if I understand this correctly -- Miami had 4th & 5 ON THE PATRIOTS 35 and PUNTED?!?!?

-R

Hey -R

Mare had already slipped once while trying to kick a 40 yard FG and it was blocked. Punting was the right thing to do.

I told you all that McMichael would blow up when Harrington came in....he had him on a rope in the preseason, and what do you know...8 receptions for 85 yds.

It will continue for McMichael so long as Harrington is in there. He had such a raw deal in DET. Now that he's gone I think everyone knows it was DET holding back Harrington and not the other way around.

Mularkey is truely one of the worst OCs in football . I do remember at 1 time him being decent when he was in Pitttsburgh !

then agaion maybe Brown just sucks :rolleyes:

I've been a staunch defender of Ronnie thus far and I do think he has awesome talent as far as his hands, power, blocking and speed but....

I will admit that he needs to start looking for space. In the 1st 4 games, he was ALWAYS getting hit behind the LOS and still making something out of every carry. But yesterday, I saw a couple of plays where he had room to the outside but just ran straight up the backs of his linemen.

Ronnie needs to improve his vision and look to find space instead of always running over defenders. Still, he hasn't had shyt for holes to run thru and I can't blame him for a couple of bad runs when he's been hit behind the LOS all season.

The bottom line is, Miami should've been leaning on Ronnie instead of throwing the damn ball so much with Culpepper or Harrington.

I don't think Harrington will lead them to a Championship, but he looked at least as good as CPep, and he had to face a pretty good D, while CPep looked average at best facing a couple of the worst D's.

What game were you watching dude? You lost with both QBs. Don't you think that the problem is something OTHER than the QB?

For what it's worth, even a confidence-lacking, busted-knee Culpepper is far better than Joey so let's put that to bed right now.

The pats prepared for CPep all week. Sunday morning comes and Joey gets the start. Joey "looks like Marino" early in the game.

Pats make some adjustments and Joey looks like Joey.....no wait he looked like Marino....the at the end of his career Marino.

The pats prepared for CPep all week. Sunday morning comes and Joey gets the start. Joey "looks like Marino" early in the game.

Pats make some adjustments and Joey looks like Joey.....no wait he looked like Marino....the at the end of his career Marino.

Not even Marino at the end of his career was that bad.