Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

YouTube Guitarist of the Day

I'm gonna bump this untill someone of importance responds :banana:

Importance would be along the lines of BLS, Rusty, Pastor of Muppets, and another that I really respect musically, but I can't remember the name :huh:

Want to listen but need sound card drivers :doh: If you play, you should youtube yourself or join a band.

Not bad....loses alot of clarity and timing on the more technical parts though. He should practice more before putting this out there like that...definately got some talent though

I'm going to have to trump you on this one and add Prince's solo at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony on While My Guitar Gently Weeps:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8GZKBTpMllc

Thoughts?

ETA : Far Beyond the Sun Malmsteen cover.

I don't know alot of Malmsteens stuff, so I don't know how good / bad this cover is

No doubt he is pretty technically proficient - his Yngwie cover was spot on (if you notice he has the Yngwie Signature Strat - the scalloped fretboard gives it away). I

I'm going to have to trump you on this one and add Prince's solo at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony on While My Guitar Gently Weeps:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8GZKBTpMllc

Hah. Any bar band hack could cop that solo.

And for the record, no one channels Jimi like SRV did.

No doubt he is pretty technically proficient - his Yngwie cover was spot on (if you notice he has the Yngwie Signature Strat - the scalloped fretboard gives it away). I

Hah. Any bar band hack could cop that solo.

And for the record, no one channels Jimi like SRV did.

I thought the Yngwie cover was sloppy in some parts. He obviously loses his emotional attachment during the more technical parts and just tries to hammer them out. In doing so, timing is off and this is where it gets sloppy. This guy is really, really good though. Huge potential, looks like a young guy. I did notice the Sig Strat...also the Chromy on the Satch song

If you play, you should youtube yourself or join a band.

Trust me...You don't want to hear me play.

My playing skills are up there with Rude Ricks comprehension of world events skills :wall:

I just appreciate those who can play real well :rolleyes:

I just appreciate those who can play real well :dunno:

I know. You seem to a lot. Usually when there's that much interest and appreciation, it's a sign to practice :dunno:

Actually I don't know. You should post something so it can be judged. Maybe you just suck right now :D

I know. You seem to a lot. Usually when there's that much interest and appreciation, it's a sign to practice :headbanger:

Actually I don't know. You should post something so it can be judged. Maybe you just suck right now :dunno:

:lol:

Trust me, I know my limits. I don't practice at all. I very rarely pick up my strat anymore.

I would rather listen to quality guitar playing than my guitar playing.

I only know 1 song. It's called "oops". (in other words, I start playing, fock up, say "oops" and try again) :headbanger:

Gustavo Guerra doing For the love of god (Steve Vai cover)

Surfing with the alien. (Focker has a Chrome Boy too) :headbanger:

Pretty impressive in my opinion :headbanger:

Thoughts?

ETA : Far Beyond the Sun Malmsteen cover.

I don't know alot of Malmsteens stuff, so I don't know how good / bad this cover is

Nice. I especially like the Yngwie cover.

I recently picked up an instumental solo CD by Marc Rizzo called Collosal Myopia. It flows between latin

and shred metal. The "Bonus Shred Lick" from the metal link is the openeing lead on the disc. Good stuff.

:headbanger:

Trust me, I know my limits. I don't practice at all. I very rarely pick up my strat anymore.

I would rather listen to quality guitar playing than my guitar playing.

I only know 1 song. It's called "oops". (in other words, I start playing, fock up, say "oops" and try again) :headbanger:

Eh, whatever.

:dunno: You suck then, and end of story.

Eh, whatever.

:cry: You suck then, and end of story.

At guitar I do :cry: