Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

R. Droughns

Unless you're trading with your little sister, you ain't getting Jennings for a guy who has 9 TDs in 3 years. The Packers rookie is the real deal, as anyone who owns him already knows.

If you have an owner in your league who is desperate for any kind of a RB you might get someone like Troy Brown or Greg Lewis. If you didn't trade Reuben in the preseason, he's all yours now.

I have been trying to trade Drougns for 2 weeks. No body would give me a RB. I got offered Eric Moulds and that was the best I could get. Now you might get a good reciever or RB if situations work out. Say the other owner lost Alexander, has Kevin Jones and Mike bell and is now in trouble and desperatly needs a back.

Well I can get G. Jennings for Droughns and Wes Welker.

What do you think of that?

I have:

D. Bennett

P. Burress

Lj Smith

Steven Jackson

Willis M.

D. Williams

And I just picked up B. Johnson from Arz.

Well I can get G. Jennings for Droughns and Wes Welker.

What do you think of that?

I have:

D. Bennett

P. Burress

Lj Smith

Steven Jackson

Willis M.

D. Williams

And I just picked up B. Johnson from Arz.

How do any leagues not have a WW??

You have to let us know the other guys team so we can see why he is doing that. Maybe he has no RB;s

Also why have you not done this instead of asking . LOL. I would have jumped on it before the other owner came to his senses.

lol...he is hurting for a RB...he has B westbrook and A. Green

I am doing it right now...lol

Ok I see he is covering for 1 hurt RB and one who does not practuice but is awsome when he plays. Me thinks he might be crazy. Or do you start 1 RB. Drougns is off this week so he has only Westbrook who is probally going to be questionable but will play . He could have gotten a little bit better back and one who plays this week .

Unless you're trading with your little sister, you ain't getting Jennings for a guy who has 9 TDs in 3 years. The Packers rookie is the real deal, as anyone who owns him already knows.

If you have an owner in your league who is desperate for any kind of a RB you might get someone like Troy Brown or Greg Lewis. If you didn't trade Reuben in the preseason, he's all yours now.

:huh: If you talking about a dynasty league you may be right, but anyone in a redraft who has Jennings probably has other recievers on there team that are decent also. One could easily trade Jennings for Reuben depending on what the rosters looks like.