Sign in to follow this  
Reverend Cleophus James

Chiefs QB Huard injured

The guy i'm playing against in my Dynasty league this week has Hasselbeck, Haurd and Seneca..... :bench:

2 down......... 1 to go !!!!!!!!! :doublethumbsup:

Geez I just bet several parlays for the weekend that all include KC over Seattle. Now I'm wishing I had waited before doing that. Croyle ain't gonna do JACK against Seattle.

Good news for Seahawks

Geez I just bet several parlays for the weekend that all include KC over Seattle. Now I'm wishing I had waited before doing that. Croyle ain't gonna do JACK against Seattle.

Good news for Seahawks

If it ends up this way the under in that game may be the play of the week!

"...(Damon Huard) status is uncertain for Sunday's game with the Seahawks"

Uncertain does not mean Out. We'll have to monitor the situation.

I just picked up Huard to replace Hassleback. Looks like I will go with Carr now.

I'd wait and see...there is no word on what happened to Huard or if he's even going to miss any playing time.

I just picked up Huard to replace Hassleback. Looks like I will go with Carr now.

I'm starting Carr @ TEN and I actually traded for him just to get him for this matchup (and beyond w/ all my injuries). My other QBs are Leftwich and Culpepper :dunno: so Carr ain't looking so bad to me :wub: .

Carr @ TEN might have been > Huard vs. SEA anyway.

I can only carry 3 QBs. I have Huard, Hasselbeck, and Green.

I am considering picking up Brad Johnson, at least he is not hurt, yet. :headbanger:

Damn it. In the same boat as most of you. Hasselbeck owner, grabbed Huard.

All that's left on my wire is Charlie Frye vs. NYJ and Jake Plummer vs. INDY....

Now what???

:headbanger:

Id go with Carr either way...

Damn it. In the same boat as most of you. Hasselbeck owner, grabbed Huard.

All that's left on my wire is Charlie Frye vs. NYJ and Jake Plummer vs. INDY....

Now what???

:(

Charlie Frye is workable against the Jets. Check out Jets passing def:

NAME COM ATT PCT YDS YPG YPA LNG TD INT SK SYD RAT

26 NY Jets 136 239 56.9 1609 229.9 7.07 51 9 9 10 81 75.8

They rank 26th in the NFL.

When did Trent Green get hurt? Week 1? It's now 7 weeks later and he still hasn't recovered? That must have been one hell of a concussion! Roethlesberger had one last week and he won't even miss a game.

Streaming KC radio to try to get an update. I'm in a deep 2QB league, and my opponent this week would need Croyle to replace Huard if he is out.

No update as of yet, although it was mentioned to be 'some kind of groin injury'.

The worst part is the waiting. And having to listen to moron Jim Rome's show before there are updates..

QUOTE(Razorback Fan @ Oct 27 2006, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so did I

Ditto here. Chose Huard over Batch (Big Ben is my normal backup), mainly because of next weekend's matchups (Pitts vs. Denver, KC @ StL) and the fact that I didn't want to have to pay attention to a gametime decision this week.

:dunno:

As a LJ owner this is great news, there is no question the way the line played last week against San Diego that they will open up holes against Seattle, no add the fact that he will get more rushes and this could mean his best day in terms of carries and touchdowns.

I say 37 Carries 187 Yards and 3 TDS

KC wins 27-21

Carr against the Jets horrible pass D is the best option you've got.

Week 8

Houston @ Tennessee

NY Jets @ Clevland

As a LJ owner this is great news, there is no question the way the line played last week against San Diego that they will open up holes against Seattle, no add the fact that he will get more rushes and this could mean his best day in terms of carries and touchdowns.

I say 37 Carries 187 Yards and 3 TDS

KC wins 27-21

No. KC's O-line opened up holes against a 7-man front last week, because Huard was doing enough to keep them somewhat honest. SF and ARI stacked the line with 8-9 man fronts. Hell, SF played out of a base 4-4 defense. If Croyle is in there, that's a 9 man front all day.

Update on Huard:

Was limited in practice on FRI. You will see it reported that he missed practice. He did practice, but only in a limited fashion. He basically walked through the plays, not doing anything that would test/aggravate the strained groin he suffered yesterday.

He will be a game time decision. They will not test the injury until Sunday. He did have an MRI, and there is no tear.

Oh yeah, KC media is reporting two different things. That he was limping, and that he wasn't. I can't say which one is accurate.

:dunno: no real contribution here, just felt like posting some smilies :dunno:

:blink:

:wall:

:dunno: