Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Bill Clinton asks people to pay $500K to celebrate HIS birfday

I'd go to Bill's party! :lol:

You know he'd slip something into Hillary's dirnk to make her pass out so he could REALLY party.

Bring in the jello pit and girls!

LMAO.

I post a thread showing what a complete asshat Slick is for wanting someone to fork over half a mil so he can throw himself a birfday party and the usual suspects can only come up with:

"Bush is bad". :lol:

:dunno:

:doublethumbsup:

LMAO.

I post a thread showing what a complete asshat Slick is for wanting someone to fork over half a mil so he can throw himself a birfday party and the usual suspects can only come up with:

:banana:

:pointstosky:

Let's not mention that the only thing the Lemming can come up with these days is a thread bashing Clinton for asking for $$ for his charity. Of course, being the hypocritical liar that he is, the Lemming will never utter a word about the GOP's fund raising machinery.

There is lame. The there is very lame. And after all of that comes the Lemming-grade of lame. :rolleyes:

LMAO.

:lol:

:pointstosky:

itsatipthat UP TO means all tickets were not that high.

Also, you have to do a little research when RP cuts and pastes what he wants. It spins a little easier when he leaves out lines like this one:

with all proceeds to go to the former President's charitable foundation.

Oh, and people pay up to $5000 a plate to just sit in the same room as Bush and that money goes in the pockets of homophobes like Marilyn Musgrave. Fund raisers are never cheap, not meant for everyone, and if people want to pay money that helps charities, I don't know how any of you can get on here an honestly see harm in that.

RP, do you have a problem with raising money for charities?

Fund raisers are never cheap, not meant for everyone, and if people want to pay money that helps charities, I don't know how any of you can get on here an honestly see harm in that.

RP, do you have a problem with raising money for charities?

By "proceeds" does Clinton plan on giving EVERYTHING COLLECTED to charity? The only reason I ask "is" that sometimes words can have different meanings among different people.

By "proceeds" does Clinton plan on giving EVERYTHING COLLECTED to charity? The only reason I ask "is" that sometimes words can have different meanings among different people.

"all proceeds" means just that, all the money collected. I'm sure they have to pay expenses an so forth, but i don't think you are even being serious now that I think about it.. as I keep typing....

"all proceeds" means just that, all the money collected. I'm sure they have to pay expenses an so forth, but i don't think you are even being serious now that I think about it.. as I keep typing....

LIke Slicks half a mil speaking fee. :doublethumbsup:

Shall we ignore Foley and Rush Limbaugh, two examples of immorality on the right just from the last couple weeks?

I was just reading this and marveling at how stoopid the whole argument is...wasn't planning to even post a response, but I just couldn't resist.

Greedo, you might want to limit your comments to elected officials. Last time I checked, nobody voted for Rush. Personally, I don't like/listen to that CBF, but other than saying some really asinine things, how exactly has he been "immoral"? Because he was addicted to prescription pain killers? If that's the standard for moral, then half of Congress (on both sides of the aisle) would fail thanks to their addictions to drugs and alcohol.

why ignore my question? :lol:

Cuz you are an idiot.

And this thread is about what assjacks the Clintons look like for asking people to pony up 500K so Bill can stay in the spotlight, only to be told "No Thanks", forcing them to lower the price from 500k down to where the Rolling Stone '60s holdovers can afford to fill some seats.

Um...I hate to burst anyone's bubble but

President Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe III on August 19, 1946, in Hope, Arkansas,

Not to say the story isn't true or anything, but tell me why he is celebrating his birthday 2 1/2 months late? :banana:

Not to say the story isn't true or anything, but tell me why he is celebrating his birthday 2 1/2 months late? :blink:

LMAO

Slick can't even tell the truth about when he was born. :lol:

Not to say the story isn't true or anything, but tell me why he is celebrating his birthday 2 1/2 months late? :banana:

Cuz you are an idiot.

And this thread is about what assjacks the Clintons look like for asking people to pony up 500K so Bill can stay in the spotlight, only to be told "No Thanks", forcing them to lower the price from 500k down to where the Rolling Stone '60s holdovers can afford to fill some seats.

:wall:

Because I am an idiot? :lol:

You are such a focking tool its not even funny. You start this thread and you don't even have the balls to cut and paste the whole article! :lol:

You're a coward and obsessed with Clinton even though this whole party of his was to raise money for charity. The price was never set that high for everyone, just for those that they tried to sell the whole three day event to. The party still went off without a hitch, people still paid outrageous prices no matter how you look at it, and I'm sure they still raised plenty of money for his charity (charities). You avoided my question because you don't care about the good side of what he was trying to do, you just care about trying to find every little fault with this guy no matter what it is he is trying to do and spin and smear him for it. Get a life you assshole! :lol:

Once again RP is guilty of leaving out some of the article. Nice try :

"A spokesman for the Stones insisted it was always intended that the public could attend and that some seats were left unsold because director Martin Scorsese is making a film about the band. He said: "Scorsese didn't know where he wanted to put the cameras. It wasn't until that was decided that the unfilled seats could be put on sale."

Posting the whole article is against bored guidelines:

Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material. If the material does not belong to you, do not post (cut & paste) the full article/text on the FF Today Board or FF Today Forums without permission.

HTH

Posting the whole article is against bored guidelines:

Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material. If the material does not belong to you, do not post (cut & paste) the full article/text on the FF Today Board or FF Today Forums without permission.

HTH

You can't even get that right! :lol:

Post only the introductory paragraph then credit the source/author and link to the article.

NICE LINK AND NICE CHOP JOB! :banana:

HTH

Hey look another thread where RP gets owned.