Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Who started WALI today

I did not need a huge game from him because I had a pretty good lead but he helped push me to my highest point total of the year with 117.

I chose to start WALI over Fraud Taylor/MJD thinking that He should get me at least 10 against a bad Tenn run D. He went for 116 RuYd, 33 ReYd and 14 points. Taylor ended up scoring 16 but it still was a good play.

Did he save you today?

Maybe a bye week fill in?

I had the same choice to make over Jones Drew... and went with Wali instead. Same results as your's as he helped set a new season high for me along with the win.

I still believe that he will have up and down days... but he should help fill the void on my roster until SA returns and becomes productive. :headbanger:

Got him on waivers last week.

Started him over Fred Taylor ( eagles have been good at stopping the run this year so far )

Wali 14pts

Fred 16pts

Scored 92pts on the week but went against the LT Burress Vinateri owner ( 115pts )

Never thought I'd ask this question, but do I start SA or Wali next week? :lol:

Bye week fill in for Ronnie Brown and Portis I was forced to go with Wali and Addai both... :lol: :clap:

Back to the bench next week...or to trade for a QB with Hasselbeck hurt and Carr's ineptitude...

I started Wally-World as well.. thank GOD - he got me points. And I left Washington on my :( - good choice, because he got ZERO points in my leauge this week.

I won.. would have slaughtered the other guy had I not started Dell-hole at QB and the Panthers on Def. Seriously.. vs. a brand new QB.. you'd think they'd stop something, right? Nope.. not so much.

Thanks Wally.. you saved my week!