Sign in to follow this  
Smurphy118

Why does ESPN have to run these....

Can't they just run highlights or football interviews. nothing against this kid with Bruschi, but come on. and the sad music in the background, good god!

Can't they just run highlights or football interviews. nothing against this kid with Bruschi, but come on. and the sad music in the background, good god!

You beat me to the punch only I was going to be much more caustic in my title.

Hey, I feel for Andrew and all that, but this isn't focking Oprah Winfrey. They're milking the Ted Bruschi stroke about a year longer than they need to.

This has been brutally painful to endure. BRUTAL. Andrew couldn't read his own focking name over the locker. I'm not sure he's ever SEEN a picture of Ted Bruschi without his helmet off, which is why he clearly didn't recognize his "favorite player" - not on the TV and not even at the facility.

Did you notice that if they cut that bollshit out of the pre-game, they MIGHT actually get the MNF game started at 8:0FOCKING5 instead of 8:30.

What a Goddamned waste of airtime... but not quite as big a waste of airtime as the new, water-down lame-assed version of Jacked-Off. What a focking joke that is. Wipe that out and we're starting the game at 8.

God dam it, I cried like a little focking girl :bench: :cry:

LET"S PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!!! :thumbsdown:

I agree. I changed the channel when they started to show that. I hope ESPN realizes that their ratings drop heavily when they show stuff like that and they dont run them on Monday Night Countdown ever again.

We are men, we aren't elton john's. run a story about sally, the carolina cheerleader, who stripped to pay for college, or sue, the fins cheerleader, and how she spends an hour a day practicing her hair toss, then show it in slow mo, 15 times. Then maybe some viking fans vs pats fans in a competitive game of flip cup or beer pong. jesus h christ!

And btw, when did Paris Hilton get t!ts :thumbsdown:

I was wondering the same focking thing.....no joke... at first I thought it was her then I was like na this girl has ######...