Sign in to follow this  
StellarHeller

Steve Smith-Whats he worth?

S.Smith-whats he worth?

Thanks

Is Des Clark or LJ Smith and Driver or Walker too much??

Thanks

Your kidding right? I'm a Smith owner and I wouldnt take anything less than a top 5 RB

S.Smith-whats he worth?

Thanks

Thanks

I doubt you'd even get a response back in that trade offer. He cost me McGahee, Roy Williams, and Kellen Winslow in a package deal with Gates and Ron Dayne. :banana:

S.Smith-whats he worth?

Thanks

Thanks

Why is is so hard to find owners that propose reasonable trade offers? :banana:

for me steve smith is untradable, misses the first two weeks of the year and is in the top five wide recievers of my league. but if i did trade him it would have to be a top 3 back and a midrange wideout for him.

I offered Chester and CJ for him and was turned down.

Your kidding right? I'm a Smith owner and I wouldnt take anything less than a top 5 RB
but if i did trade him it would have to be a top 3 back and a midrange wideout for him.

Is Steve Smith some kind of God? No one in their right mind would trade a top 3 or top 5 back for a WR let alone adding a mid-range WR.

You're talking about LT2, LJ, or Westbrook + Plaxico Burress, Harrison, or Boldin..... for Steve Smith..... LOL!!!!

Last year Steve Smith had his greatest season he'll EVER have in his entire career and he still only ranked 8th in scoring against the top RBs in my league.

for me steve smith is untradable, misses the first two weeks of the year and is in the top five wide recievers of my league. but if i did trade him it would have to be a top 3 back and a midrange wideout for him.

Other way around. If you wanted a top 3 rb.. you would have to give steve smith and better than a midrage running back for him.

LT for Steve Smith and Julius Jones

That is pretty much the only way I would considering trading a top 3 rb. And I definitely would not do it.

Is Steve Smith some kind of God? No one in their right mind would trade a top 3 or top 5 back for a WR let alone adding a mid-range WR.

You're talking about LT2, LJ, or Westbrook + Plaxico Burress, Harrison, or Boldin..... for Steve Smith..... LOL!!!!

Last year Steve Smith had his greatest season he'll EVER have in his entire career and he still only ranked 8th in scoring against the top RBs in my league.

#1 overall player last year in many PPR leagues. Already in top 8 this year after missing a couple of weeks.

Anyway, the guy that turned down CJ and Rudi for Smith was an idiot!!!

Recent offers I've received and turned down recently in dynasty

D-Jax and 2007 2nd round pick

Eli, Drew Bennett, 2007 1st round.

D. Rhodes, Cotchery, 2007 1st & 2nd Round pick

I trying to win it all this year, though I'm on the playoff bubble right now, and I really don't want to deal Smith unless I get a Solid RB and decent WR in return. That hasn't happened.

Thinking about offering Smith and Gado (he has Lundy) for D. Williams (i have Foster) or Bush + Chambers and a 2007 1st to see what happens.

In my ppr league, SS is 3rd among WR's behind AJ and Boldin, and that's w/ him missing 2 games. He is above Holt, Coles, Wayne, Marvin, TO etc...

LT, LJ, Westy, Tiki,Sjax and KJ are ranked higher than SS. I wouldn't say he's worth a top 5 RB and a mid range WR but he's definitly worth a lot more than you would think.

I'm in a couple ppr dynasty leagues and he is roughly 70 points behind the #1 scorer LT and Smith missed 2 games. I think he is every bit worth a top 3 RB. I don't know if I would do it, but he is in that same category imo.

traded him 2 weeks ago with jamal(worthless)lewis for tatum and duece. Gotta get back for steve smith, he puts up backs points...

#1 overall player last year in many PPR leagues. Already in top 8 this year after missing a couple of weeks.

Anyway, the guy that turned down CJ and Rudi for Smith was an idiot!!!

I don't know what kind of crazy scoring you're in to have S. Smith #1 overall last year in points. Are you saying #1 in ALL positions.... or just WR. Cause I HIGHLY doubt he surpassed the likes of Alexander, LJ, LT2, Peyton, Brady, Tiki, Palmer.... etc.....

I don't know what kind of crazy scoring you're in to have S. Smith #1 overall last year in points. Are you saying #1 in ALL positions.... or just WR. Cause I HIGHLY doubt he surpassed the likes of Alexander, LJ, LT2, Peyton, Brady, Tiki, Palmer.... etc.....

steve smith in 2005: 103-1563-12

those are just about 1st-2nd tier RB numbers from a WR, and it looks he's having the same kind of performance this year...I don't own Smith anywhere, but i'd feel pretty good (after the bye week) about owning him.

In both of my ppr leagues he was #5 behind SA, LT, LJ, and Tiki

back to topic -

just moved Sjax and Joe Horn for SSmith in a league with good RB depth (as long as tater gets back)

Smith/Winslow just went for Owens/Addai

I'm not sure how I feel about that though. The owner that had Smith was very weak a RB.