Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Hey Beg

Hey Sux!

Well I had really hoped to go in November because I've heard that is the best time at the vineyards, but I don't really think it'll be happening until Spring now.

Hey Sux!

Well I had really hoped to go in November because I've heard that is the best time at the vineyards, but I don't really think it'll be happening until Spring now.

You still taking me? :wacko:

Oh yea, you found some "hot" guy to go with. :wacko:

Yeah. Supermike won't like this one bit :thumbsup:

LOOK AT MEEEEEE LOOK AT MEEEEEE

Trying to pick up the hot chick :mad:

:mad:

You still taking me? :banana:

Oh yea, you found some "hot" guy to go with. :dunno:

No offense, Sux.. but I really want to take someone who loves wine so he will have a really great time too.

Also: Not sure if I've found 'the hot guy' I want to take yet. (another reason I'm putting this off for a few months). Gotta be sure, ya know?

:banana:

No offense, Sux.. but I really want to take someone who loves wine so he will have a really great time too.

Also: Not sure if I've found 'the hot guy' I want to take yet. (another reason I'm putting this off for a few months). Gotta be sure, ya know?

:wub:

Offense taken :banana:

Damn, shot down again :banana:

:dunno:

:dunno:

Dudes that love wine and are considered hot by women are most probably gay. I'm just sayin'.

Dudes that love wine and are considered hot by women are most probably gay. I'm just sayin'.

God, you don't know how wrong you are about this one.

Wow. :dunno:

God, you don't know how wrong you are about this one.

Wow. :dunno:

Oh, I know that I'm right. I have a boyfriend that women think is hot and he's a wine afficianado, and he's queerer than a three dollar bill.

Oh, I know that I'm right. I have a boyfriend that women think is hot and he's a wine afficianado, and he's queerer than a three dollar bill.

Hmmm.... and I guess he speaks for all men, huh?

who are you? :headbanger:

Hmmm.... and I guess he speaks for all men, huh?

who are you? :headbanger:

All I'm saying is that like a lot of women you probably seek certain qualities in men that are typically more readily found in men who happen to be gay. Men that are considered hot by women and are wine drinkers are either gay or latent gay, or married already.

I love wine. :sleep:

And you are ghey. :sleep:

Point proven for bumpyface :shocking:

:shocking:

you could always take your sons bandmate :sleep: